September 2015 Moms
Options

Something Funny

vibarra27vibarra27 member
edited May 2016 in September 2015 Moms
Earlier we were @ my sisters party & everyone was all over the twins. Well when we left DD asked me, "mom, who was carrying Adriel?" & i said to her "your grandmas friend, why?." then she said to me, "oh, because Adriels paws smell clean(cologne)."

Apparently the family friends cologne rubbed off on my sons hands but DD called his hands, paws. Lol i told her her brothers dont have paws & shes like "oh yeah, hands." she had never called her brothers hands paws & idk why she did today. It was funny because she wasnt saying it to be funny it just came out. & even though we laughed so hard she took it like a champ & laughed @ what she said as well.

Whats something funny/silly your child or niece/nephew has said to you lately?

Re: Something Funny

• Options
    Today DS1 (who is 2.5) was walking through the plant nursery and kept saying "Hi, precious Mama" it was hilariously adorable.  

He was playing an animal game on my phone where it shows a picture of an animal and then makes the sound. He said "Oh no, a spooky snake!" and then told me he needed a kiss lol. 

• Options
    Lol!! Too cute   PAWS!! My son who is 11 yrs old sits in back with baby and OMG  .... EVERYTIME we go somewhere baby has the habit now of pooping while in carseat. . So now my older son says "Yup, its that poop time again!" We laugh because its sol cute to hear him pushing Lol!! So nowwww i have to sit baby in his old car seat while I'm getting dressed before we go ANYWHERE so he can poop and i can clean him at home!!! Ughhh 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Also, we have recently been working on manners.  I burped today and he looked at me so serious and said "Excuse you!"
  • Options
    @ElleMF728 how sweet!  Lol i can just imagine the look he gave you, atleast you know hes learning his manners.

The other day i was in a hurry, i was running late taking her to school & i passed by her & moved her out the way with out saying excuse me & she said, "gees mom you're supposed to say excuse me." i had to apologize for being so rude lol.

@alys3021 lol she had my husband & i laughing our asses off!

Lol thats funny i bet it doesnt even phase your son anymore huh? LO probably just feels comfortable pooping next to his big brother lol
  • Options
    That's cute @vibarra27! And she probably meant it with all seriousness! 

My 3yo today told me she was going to buy me m&ms, skittles, and eggs for Mother's Day. Lol. She said "because you love to eat eggs in the night" lmao! Maybe she dreams of me eating eggs at night??  

They say the funniest things! My husband and I have a list started for all the words they say and what the word actually is.. we've had it since our (now) 5yo started talking. But a few months ago, she walked in our room, I swear it was like midnight! And she goes "daddy... I stuck my finger in my ear and smelled it, and it stinks". Lmaooo! We seriously DIED. it was HILARIOUS. and she was completely serious! 
  • Options
    My little nephew said the only thing he wanted for his birthday was a Cheetah so he could ride it around the neighborhood! LOL just made me laugh because I remember thinking stuff like that. 
  • Options
    @ItsmeR30 she sure did! Lol

Lmao that's hilarious! Out of all things, she comes up with eggs lol that's cute. & omg her stinky ear couldn't wait til morning lol kid emergencies haha.

@LoveLee85 lmao see this is why kids are awesome! They think of things we wouldn't lol
  • Options
    LOL that is too cute! Kids say the funniest things :)
    My two year old niece always has something to say and is over protective of my son. If anybody holds him she will yell out "nooo he is mine!" The other day I asked her for a kiss and a hug and she was in a bad mood and told me in spanish "no apestas!" which means "no you stink" I laughed so hard! 
  • Options
    vibarra27vibarra27 member
    edited May 2016
    @rosalbap2 lol oh hell no! Leave it to kids to tell us what we dont want to hear huh? Sometimes they say things in brutal honesty & sometimes things that are not even true just to hurt us lol.

& some things are sometimes funnier in spanish huh? Just yesterday one of my boys was crying while i was feeding the other & i told DD to help entertain him & shes like, "callate hermanito precioso, porfavor". Translation "please shut up my precious little brother." lmao i couldnt even be mad @ her for telling him to shut up it was cute lol.
  • Options
    @vibarra27 Hahaha hillarious! I couldn't be mad at her either. Kids are too funny :)
  • Options
    DS loves the movie Cars and the scene where Mater and Lightning go tractor tipping and get chased by Frank is his favorite scene.  He likes to play hide and seek and when we find him he likes us to chase him like Frank. He has a speech delay, so when he wants us to play the game he yells, 'Big Shit!' It took me forever to figure out that 'shit' means Frank. DH and I giggled the first few times until we were at the playground and he yelled it at the top of his lungs and we go some nasty looks.  :D
  • Options
    @rosalbap2 yes they are!

@jwebb0512 lmao thats an interesting way to get youbyo play with him lol. Thats funny. Does he still say it?