September 2016 Moms
Options

Weekend Wins

Share some good that happened this weekend! 

Re: Weekend Wins

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I finally got my office cleaned out to turn it into a nursery!!  Now, just waiting on my curtains to come in so I can decide on a wall color.  Thats the most productive I've been since I got pregnant...
  • Options
    ElcaBElcaB member
    I treated myself to my first prenatal yoga class & a half-caf coffee from Starbucks!
  • Options
    AmMcc12AmMcc12 member
    Even though it was a short weekend for me (2 instead of 3 days) I was able to get all the dishes done (no dishwasher), laundry washed and folded and floors cleaned. I also spent Saturday morning with family visiting my grandma at her care home. Didn't see DH much, but it was a productive weekend for me. 
    Me: 26     DH: 25
    DS1 -- 9/30/2016

• Options
    Got so much done this weekend! Transformed DD's room into a "big girls" room and got the nursey put together. 

• Options
    jensoujensou member
    My daughters had prom - so fun helping them get ready. The Parents Association had a dinner during prom and it was nice to get dressed up and have a mocktail. My younger daughter celebrated confirmation on Mothers Day and we had a great brunch afterward. Followed by a glorious nap.