July 2015 Moms

Our first official Mother's Day!!!!!

Hi Mamas!!! Our first official Mother's Day is around the corner!!! Although I count last year as my first official Mother's Day, this year will be our very first with our babies outside of our tummies and in our arms! I decided to make a thread for pictures, or just share what you and your loved ones are planning on doing! Super excited and can't wait to hear from you mamas! God bless!

Re: Our first official Mother's Day!!!!!

• I'm going to get a pedicure then go out to lunch with my mom and MIL <3
    Read about my motherhood journey and more at http://hallidaynelson.com/
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

TTGP July Siggy Challenge: Summer Fails
  • I wanted to go down to the zoo but weather might not be too nice so probably just a luncheon 
  • Loading the player...
  • Nothing probably. I'd be surprised if dh even knows it's Mother's Day. I might not mention it then he'll have to get me a nice apology gift. He sucks at gifts and remembering dates.  This method totally worked when he forgot my birthday. 
  • Happy Mother's Day everyone! We celebrate it in March in the UK so already had mine, had a lovely day!
  • We went to breakfast at my favorite breakfast place, then hubby said we were going to our community pool which just opened for the season this weekend. Turned out he was taking us to the beach! I LOVE going to the beach. :)  He also got me a new Pandora charm for my bracelet, my new charm has LO's birthstone on it.  <3 When we got home he bathed the baby and then told me to relax at home and took her with him to pick up groceries. It was awesome! And my family sent me flowers. Of course now I'm behind on my usual Sunday chores (laundry and general housecleaning) LOL but whatever, I enjoyed my first Mother's Day!
    Anniversary 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I had nice Mothers Day! LO and I went church, and then brunch!