Dallas-Fort Worth Babies

Dallas Doctors

Hi ladies,

I'm just gathering some ideas/information. DH and I are thinking of moving to the area, more Plano or Frisco. My sister also lives in Frisco and she had my two nieces at Baylor Dallas close to downtown. I can't remember the name of her doctor at Baylor, Stevenson or something? If you all have any doctors (OBGYN) that you like, names are welcome. Just seeing what is around. Thanks in advance for any information. 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Dallas Doctors

• I delivered both of my children at baylor frisco. It was a great little boutique hospital. Very few patients at any one time so the staff was very attentive. I saw christine ku in frisco as well. She was a great obgyn and surgeon. I had 2 c-sections within 14 months and i barely have a scar. She was very patient with me and my husband. She was even great when we brought our rambunctious toddler to our appointments with #2. 
  • Thanks for the information 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I used Dr. Felicia Tillman at Dallas Presbyterian. She followed my birth plan perfectly and I had exactly the birth I wanted. All of the nurses there were awesome, too. Wonderful experience.
    *Siggy Warning*
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Oh, and I've heard good things about Baylor, but it is quite large, and that turns me off a bit. I'm not sure what kind of birth you are wanting, but Presbyterian offers laughing gas, and I'm not sure Baylor does. I used it and am a huge fan! 

I feel feel like I've heard more stories about unnecessary interventions from the hospitals in the suburbs more so than the previously mentioned 2. That's fine if you know you need a C section or induction, but if you are wanting to avoid interventions, definitely shop around!
    *Siggy Warning*
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• I used Dr. Felicia Tillman at Dallas Presbyterian. She followed my birth plan perfectly and I had exactly the birth I wanted. All of the nurses there were awesome, too. Wonderful experience.
    Thanks for all the info
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • My son was born at Medical City Dallas, Dr. Robert Martin was our OB. He was amazing. My pregnancy was very normal but I had complications with my birth. He didn't fail to make sure I stayed relaxed and calm during my entire ordeal, and he was very attentive. I have never trusted a Dr. like I did Dr. Martin. Good luck!
    Trying to Conceive Ticker

"SUCCESS IS NOT FINAL, FAILURE IS NOT FATAL, IT IS THE COURAGE TO CONTINUE THAT COUNTS"-WINSTON CHURCHILL