Baby Names

Bombard me with girl names please!!

I've posted a few times, so I hope it's ok I'm back again as DH and I can NOT find a middle ground with girls names.

This will be sibling to Adalyn Elizabeth (nn Addy). Last name starts with Mc...

I love Vivian, Evelyn and Charlotte. He likes Samantha and Hailey and vetoes everything I suggest.

Spam me with any ideas please!

Re: Bombard me with girl names please!!

• Caroline
    cecily
    Amelia
    Violey
    Olivia
    Eliza
    Lucy
    Scarlett
    Hannah
    Claire
    Victoria
    Felcity
    Leah
    Josephine
    Naomi
    Lauren
    Rosalie
    Lydia
    Juliet
    Brooke

• Loading the player...
  • @bringmemylongswordo thanks! That's a great idea. At another's suggestion we did something similar with an app and only had 1 match. Hopefully this will go better.
  • Hanniez89Hanniez89 member
    edited May 2016
    Violet 
    Rose
    Vera 
    Eleanor
    Celia 
    Cora 
    Caroline 
    Emmeline 
    Lillian 
    Lucille 
    Louisa 
    Nina 
    Opal 

• Vanessa
    Bethany
    Noelle
    Cara
    Miranda
    Maya
    Julia
    Grace 

• I like the suggestions of:
    Amelia
    Violet 
    Claire
    Louisa
    Cara

Also suggesting:
    Danica 
    Clara
    Ruby
    Brenna 
    Holly 
    Sophie
    Penelope 
    Kira 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I feel your pain...my H and I went through the top 1000 girl names, plus top 500 "gender neutral" names, and only had like two overlaps. And neither of us liked the overlaps that well. :(
  • I feel your pain...my H and I went through the top 1000 girl names, plus top 500 "gender neutral" names, and only had like two overlaps. And neither of us liked the overlaps that well. :(
    We had this same issue on vetoing names. Lol
    OP Do you have a favorite childhood friend? A favorite author? Favorite college professor? Someone who passed that you want to honor? A favorite movie character?! Sometimes life is the best place to pick up names. Favorite artist, maybe use their birth name incase their stage name is out there?! Sorry, random I know but those are always good places to draw inspiration from. Good luck!