March 2016 Moms
Options

FFFC

I

confess on, ladies! 

Re: FFFC

• Options
    I just let my son eat waaayyy too many Cheetos before lunch because I was grooming the dog, and baby was sleeping and it was keeping him quiet. No regrets
  • Options
    I encouraged my husband to go out tonight so I can guilt him into telling me to go get a pedicure. I'm too lazy to do it myself and honestly feel like being pampered and spending some time without my boobs attached to the pump or the baby.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    meg_2006meg_2006 member
    edited May 2016
    @GraysonsMamaThat is me every day. We're just trying to survive!

I let DS nap on his stomach in the crib today. He's a terrible napper and I just can't figure out a combo that gets him napping longer than 30 minutes without me holding him. He slept that way for 2 hours for my mom yesterday, but of course not for me. The best nap I can get is swaddled in the swing with the sound machine going and paci in...but as soon as that paci falls out it's all downhill from there. 

Anniversary

• Options
    I would change my daughters name if Dh would let me.  I do like Evelyn Mae (her name) but I think she looks more like a Stella and I still like that name better. I know I missed my opportunity and Dh looooves her name so its find, but yeah, a little name regret going on.  Hopefully she likes it someday!
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @FutureMrsCaesar I feel like I gave up to easy on my daughters name. I wanted Hadley, SO wanted Avery and some how our compromise ended up with Caroline (what my family wanted). I would honestly be happier with Avery at this point, but I don't want to awkwardly explain to the world why I changed her name. I'll just have to live with bending to what the rest of the family wanted instead of us picking a name ourselves. 
  • Options
    I wanted to change my second's name for awhile too. I just didn't like it for awhile after she was born. I still kind of wish we had chosen something else, especially now that it seems that she will be our only girl, but I've mostly just accepted it and don't really think about it anymore. But it's not a fun feeling to have!

• Options
    Poppy0419 said:
    @FutureMrsCaesar I feel like I gave up to easy on my daughters name. I wanted Hadley, SO wanted Avery and some how our compromise ended up with Caroline (what my family wanted). I would honestly be happier with Avery at this point, but I don't want to awkwardly explain to the world why I changed her name. I'll just have to live with bending to what the rest of the family wanted instead of us picking a name ourselves. 
    If it makes you feel any better I love Caroline, beautiful and classic!  But I hear ya!
  • Options
    Name regret is so real. DD's name is Emma, which DH was set on from Day 1 and I staunchly opposed. The only way I accepted it as well as I have is that we drew it from a hat that had 4 other names in it (9 hours before she was born). I've wished we chose differently, but at least her middle name is a solid choice that she can use when she's older if there are too many other Emmas.

I think that girl names are just harder to choose than boy names. We decided much earlier and much easier on DS' name.
  • Options
    I have some name regret as well. I love the name Amelia, but it doesn't seem to suit her. She's 2 months old and I still can't think of anything that suits her better, so it stays lol. 
    *TTC since July 2010
    *BFP #1- 11/12/12, m/c 11/16/12 @ 6 weeks
    *BFP #2- 1/23/13 EDD 10/4/13  

*Emma Rose: 10/8/13

*BFP #3- EDD 03/9/16

March '16 December Siggy Challenge- Favorite Christmas Movie/Quote
  • Options
    It took awhile for my 4yo DD to grow into her name. She was named after an amazing woman and didn't seem to own her name as a baby. Can't imagine her as anything different now though. her name is perfect for her.