• I hate coconut. 
  • I hate coconut. 
    I'll see your coconut & raise you YOGURT
  • elbouelbou member
    blended10 said:
    I hate coconut. 
    RAISINS! Why? Barf. 
    They were just ahead of their time with the dried fruit wagon. I love raisins, especially chocolate covered ones. The food I can't stand being added to everything is nuts...I'm not even allergic! I just don't like the texture, and they get added to so many desserts that I otherwise love. :'(

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• People who ignore the blinky lights at pedestrian crossings. We're all in a hurry, but I like being ALIVE.
  • elbou said:
    blended10 said:
    I hate coconut. 
    RAISINS! Why? Barf. 
    They were just ahead of their time with the dried fruit wagon. I love raisins, especially chocolate covered ones. The food I can't stand being added to everything is nuts...I'm not even allergic! I just don't like the texture, and they get added to so many desserts that I otherwise love. :'(
    In general I think they're so gross. I love pretty much all dried fruit, including cranberries. I just don't do raisins. 
  • I loved my c-section. I knew exactly what to expect and when to expect it.  It was fast. 

I got to do skin to skin right away,  otherwise I might feel different. 
  • blended10 said:
    I hate coconut. 
    RAISINS! Why? Barf. 
    Tomatoes... gross
  •  I think lillies are ugly. 
    Pregnancy Ticker

Anniversary
  •  I think lillies are ugly. 

And they stink to high heaven...
  • I hate lunch or breakfast meetings. My boss loves them so we have to do them all the time. Trying to get through a meeting as fast as possible while chewing is awful, and super awkward. Everyone else seems to love it. 
  • mhuber223 said:
    I loved my c-section. I knew exactly what to expect and when to expect it.  It was fast. 

I got to do skin to skin right away,  otherwise I might feel different. 
    I loved having a scheduled induction. I had a fear of going into labor spontaneously since I tend to plan my day hour by hour. 
  • kkarikkkarik member
    blended10 said:
    I hate coconut. 
    RAISINS! Why? Barf. 
    Tomatoes... gross
    Cheese...I can't stand any and all forms of cheese, except on pizza.  Even then, it can only be mozzarella
  • Lol since this is mainly a food UO I will add that I HATE pickles! I hate the smell more. :smiley: 
  • ssn109ssn109 member
    edited May 2016
    @angelicac06 I also hate pickles. So gross. @kkarik I only like cheese on pizza and the very occasional grilled cheese sandwich. But I really have to be in the mood.

@mhuber223 I had an emergency c and the only thing I was disappointed by was the delay in skin to skin. I will choose another c if I have a second kid.

*tagged the wrong person, then it added a second tag in the middle of a word. Argh
  • Why do people put disgusting cinnamon on everything?
  • Tomatoes... gross
    My cousin is severely grossed out by tomatoes. I hit him in the face with a slice once (I don't remember the reason but he was and still is evil so I don't apologize) and he gagged all the way home! :)
  • abidabiabidabi member
    I also hate peanut butter
  • Artichoke hearts and basil are my least faves!
  • amye02amye02 member
    blended10 said:
    I hate coconut. 
    RAISINS! Why? Barf. 
    I HATE macaroni and cheese
  • One of the only foods that I truly hate is cooked green pepper. It overpowers everything.
  • rzaremba said:
    I hate lunch or breakfast meetings. My boss loves them so we have to do them all the time. Trying to get through a meeting as fast as possible while chewing is awful, and super awkward. Everyone else seems to love it. 
    Yes! Plus with all the talking you don't actually get to eat, so then you are starving until you can get a snack.