January 2017 Moms

Hello!!!

2»

Re: Hello!!!

• Hello all!!! I got my BFP on the 24th! Tested positive 10 DPO, and because I'm in disbelief, I've tested every day since then, and looks like I'm still in the family way! EDD is January 8! This was our first cycle of trying, so I'm honestly keeping expectations low, in case it doesn't stick. If it does stick - this will be our first! All things crossed that I'm a January mom! Super excited to have these boards to meet other ladies with the same(ish) due date!!
    Me: 28 DH: 29
    Met 11/1/2013
    Engaged 10/14/2014
    Married 10/14/2015
    BFP 04/24/2016, EDD 1/4/2017
  • Hi Everyone!!

We are due December 29, however, with DS and my MMC I ovulated a week and a half late both times.  I am assuming I will be here, but am also on the December 2016 because I will be another section which might just bring me to December.  All so confusing!  DS is 10 months old and I was previously a member of the June15 board until it went a little crazy!! We had a MMC in November of 2015.  Both pregnancies I just felt like I had a slight hangover.  This time around no symptoms yet... we are so hoping for a sticky baby!!

Best wishes ladies!
  • Loading the player...
  • Hello all. 
    I have tested and gotten 3 positive tests including a digital. Based on LMP, I am due 1/8/17. I will have a scheduled c section so could be 12/31 or 1/1. We are so excited!! This would be our rainbow baby. Please please please stay healthy little baby!! 
    ** Highschool Sweethearts ** 
    Married: February 14, 2009

MC: June 6 2010 @ 18 weeks
    DS: December 19, 2011
    MC: October 2, 2015 @ 14 weeks

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Hello! We just got our positive on May Day! According to my ovulation date it says I'm due around 1/12/17. I will also be a first time mom! I'm having the same mild cramping as #aishmc. No bleeding or anything else. I'm just a little nervous because my husband and I travel for work and are 18 hours away from home spring through fall. The first time I will see the doc is memorial day weekend when I'm around 8 weeks. It is so nerve racking, because since we are so far away, I feel so disconnected from everything! I also feel so helpless until then!
  • Hello everyone!  I had my bfp on April 26.  Edd 1/4. This will be my second child and I'm so excited! 
  • Got my bfp 5/2/16 and I'm due 1/2/2017 
  • Hey everybody! Got my BFP on 5/2 and looks like my due date will be 1/5. I have a two and a half year old DD and ready to complete our family with this little one. Excited to get to know all of you!

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker