TWW Thursday

TheJeriluTheJerilu member
edited May 2016 in Trying to Get Pregnant
Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing:

Testing: 

R/R/CS: 

GTKY (stolen from WTO): Happy Cinco de Mayo! Let's talk about Mexico today! Do you celebrate this day? Do you have any Mexican heritage? Have you ever been to Mexico? Did you like it? Do you like Mexican food? 

*Edited to fix the part where I pasted over the TWW-specific stuff :frowning: Sorry for the botch!
BabyFruit Ticker
Me: 28 & Partner: 32 | Married 2014
BFP 7/29 EDD 4/11

Re: TWW Thursday

• Month/cycle: 11/10

CD/DPO: 24/8

Timing: -5, -4, -3, -1, 0

Testing: Saturday!

R/R/CS: My temp shot up today. Which I know means nothing, but it is certainly fueling hope for this cycle!

GTKY: I have been to Mexico a handful of times as a child. I LOVE Mexican food. But I'm currently on a whole30, so no Mexican food for me today. 
  • FF took away my CH's away.  I'll be hanging out WTO.

Me: 32 DH: 31
    Married:  July 14, 2007
    TTC #1:  January 2008
    Surprise BFP:  November 2009
    DD Born: July 10, 2010
    TTC #2:  April 2016
    CP:  September 2016
    Chart Stalk Me

• Loading the player...
  • Month/Cycle: 10/8

CD/DPO: 35/9

Timing: -5, -3, -2, O, +1

Testing: maybe tomorrow because BSC

R/R/CS: I finished a major project at work yesterday, so here's hoping things calm down for a while!

GTKY: Love Mexican food, but I've never been to Mexico, nor do I have Mexican heritage. 
                                Me: 26, H: 28
                                Married since 2012
                                TTC #1 since July 2015
                                 **TW**
                                         Laparoscopy and Endometriosis dx February 2016
                                HSG and SA all clear! September 2016
                                 Testing with RE October 2016
                                                        BFP 11/5/2016 ~ EDD 7/19/2016

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Month/cycle: 7/4

CD/DPO: 39/8

Timing: -1,0,+1

Testing: Perhaps Sunday or Monday.

R/R/CS: Had the strangest dream last night where I was chatting with friends about trying to get pregnant and suddenly I felt something in my abdomen - it was a giant metal screw. Like, something a surgeon might accidentally leave in your body after surgery. I could see it beneath my skin and I remember panicking. 
    Woke up wondering if this is my subconscious telling me I'm *screwed* this cycle. 

GTKY: I have no Mexican heritage and have never been to Mexico. I do enjoy Mexican good though! 
    Me: 29 | DH: 31
    TTC Since: Nov. 2015
    Dx: PCOS
    Clomid + Ovidrel, Round I: BFN
    Clomid + Ovidrel, Round II: BFN
    Clomid+Ovidrel, Round III: BFP! 7/5/16

• Month/Cycle:  1/1

CD:  17/9

TIming: -2

R/R/CS:  I'm just grumpy.  My temp shot way up this morning but I only slept for about 2.5 hours last night total. I'm tired.  I haven't had coffee yet, but I'm at an appointment with DD.  And I have 3 canker sores.  My mouth hurts.  I just want to go home and not adult today.

GTKY (stolen from WTO): Happy Cinco de Mayo! Let's talk about Mexico today! Do you celebrate this day? Do you have any Mexican heritage? Have you ever been to Mexico? Did you like it? Do you like Mexican food? 

I celebrate ate with margaritas.  That counts, right? I've been to Mexico once on a cruise.  We went scuba diving.  Love Mexican food.
  • Month/Cycle: 15/6

CD/DPO: 40/4

Timing: good

Testing: too early 

R/R/CS: So glad to finally be out of WTO!!! 

GTKY: I do not have any Mexican heritage, but we like to celebrate by eating Mexican food and having a few cervezas today.  ;)  Our honeymoon cruise stopped in 2 ports in Mexico, Cozumel and Costa Maya. We didn't do much but drink in Costa Maya, but we did go to an amusement park in Cozumel where we swam with dolphins and got to hang out with manatees. That was pretty awesome. Feliz Cinco de Mayo!

Married 2/12/2015
    PCOS Dx June 2016
    BFP #1 8/4/2015, MMC 9/24/2015
     DD 2/13/2017 
    BFP #3 8/24/2017, MC 9/20/2017
    BFP #4 11/14/2017, CP
    BFP #5 1/5/2018, MC/BO 2/17/2018
    BFP #6 7/15/2018, CP
    BFP #7 12/15/2018, EDD 8/28/2019
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• kiki75kiki75 member
    Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 21/3

Timing: -4, -3, -2, +1

Testing: Going to try to hold out until Friday the 13th.

R/R/CS: Like @Steelerfan78 so glad to finally be in TWW! I hope my temp from today was close enough to accurate, though. We got woken up by the neighbors having a huge fight (I was apparently in the middle of a dream about temping because I was surprised and confused that my thermometer was not in my mouth.) and I got a little less than three hours of sleep before I took it. But at least this one was a clear shift from my pre-O temps!

GTKY: While I have zero Mexican heritage, I love Cinco de Mayo. I wish that places weren't so busy, and that I didn't feel kind of conflicted about going to a place where Mexican people who I feel have more right to be celebrating than I do are working. But then I think, that they'd probably be stuck working anyways so I want them to at least make some good money that night. I love Mexican food and for years I went to the taco truck once a week. We did our honeymoon in Puerto Vallarta. 

Me: 34 DH: 38
    Married: June 2011
    TTC since Feb 2016
    BFP#1: 7/7/16 MMC: 8/16/16 
    BFP#2: 5/8/17 - CP
    BFP#3: 6/27/17 EDD: 3/10/18
  • kiki75kiki75 member
    @FrancesGrace630 Unless it's changed, you should be able to do some Mexican food on a Whole 30. I guess the oil they cook things in might be a question but there's fajitas you could eat without the tortillas, carne asada, tacos (the kind that are just meat + onion + cilantro) and you just eat the insides and not the tortillas.
    @sammajane19 Or maybe it was your subconscious telling you that a fertilized egg is screwing itself into your uterus. Or maybe it's just a weird dream that means nothing. :) 
    @stardust317 Sorry you're having a tough morning. When I have cankers, I just rip the tops off and that seems to make them go away really quick because they drive me so crazy. Not are that's what a doctor would recommend, though.

Me: 34 DH: 38
    Married: June 2011
    TTC since Feb 2016
    BFP#1: 7/7/16 MMC: 8/16/16 
    BFP#2: 5/8/17 - CP
    BFP#3: 6/27/17 EDD: 3/10/18
  • @Kiki75 What I should have said is I don't want to eat Mexican food while I'm on a whole30, because cheese + rice + beans + tortillas are the best part!
  • Month/cycle: 2/2 TTCAL

CD/DPO: 22/7dpo

Timing: -5, -4, -2, -1, 1

Testing: I'm trying to wait until AF is late. 

R/R/CS: I was giving up on temping this month and taking a break...but then it seemed to take my body sooooo long to ovulate and I had fertile cm forever so I started temping just to be sure I was up over my CL. I'm either 7 or 8dpo. I have light cramps and have been feeling bitchy so I'm pretty sure I'm out this cycle. DH thinks I'm KU because my skin is really broken out. I'm just like, great thanks. Lol

GTKY: I have been to Mexico twice. Once to Cozumel and then we had our honeymoon in Rivera Maya. It was amazing! I would go back in a heart beat. DH and I love Mexican food (neither one of us has Mexican heritage) and we eat it about 5 times a month. We probably won't be celebrating because we are looking at houses tonight and I already have salmon planned for dinner that I have to cook. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Month/Cycle: 8/9

CD/DPO: 21/8? (wasn't temping)

Timing: Not sure - wasn't keeping track (NTNP)

Testing: Not until my period is late - so probably next weekend

R/R/CS: Today is my last day of work! My students are doing final presentations, so I have two classes doing that and then I'm done! (except for the whole grading thing..)

I don't usually celebrate. I don't have any Mexican heritage and I've never been there. I like some Mexican food, but H keeps telling me the Mexican food here isn't real Mexican food (he's from the South and we live in Chicago) so idk if I actually like Mexican food or not lol
  • LittleChick2LittleChick2 member
    edited May 2016
    Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 24/2

Timing: -3, -2, +1

R/R/CS: half day at work today!

I love Mexican food, so we'll be enjoying tacos and margaritas tonight!

ETA: TB deleted half my comment...
  • Month/Cycle: 20

CD: 28

WAYDTGKU: Errrything

R/R/CS: Took another test. Still negative. Damn. AF due today. So I am just waiting on her. 

Today is actually my birthday! I grew up in California in an area with a heavy hispanic/mexican culture so growing up this day was celebrating BIG, even in school. We normally got a full day of celebration with a Maypole and dancers with big skirts. I always thought it was for my birthday. :/ it wasn't. Ha!
    TTC #1 since September 2014
    Diagnoses: RPL, Endometriosis, MFI (count, morph, DNI, DNAS, multiple bilateral subclinical varicoceles), low progesterone
    Check out my Infertility blog 
    Check out my Infertility Instagram

Loss History (TW):
    BFP: 3 May 2015, loss confirmed 4 June 2015
    BFP: 15 August 2015, loss confirmed 23 August 2015
    BFP: 16 November 2015, loss confirmed 22 November 2015
    BFP: 18 July 2016, loss confirmed same day
    BFP: 04 March 2018, loss confirmed 23 March 2018
    BFP: 12 June 2018, TWINS; D&C 06 July 2018
    TTC History (TW):
    3 losses in 2015
    Met with OBGYN in January 2016
    Me: all clear, H: OAT
    November 2016: HSG = All Clear!
    January 2017: H tested again,  High DNA fragmentation and stainability
    February 2017: Clomid + TI + Progesterone = BFN
    March 2017: Clomid + HCG + IUI + Progesterone = SA/wash: zero count on attempt #1, <1,000 on attempt #2= BFN
    Varicocele Embolization- 5 May 17
    December 2017 SA: Zero improvement after embolization
    January IVF- 25 retrieved, 11 mature, 8 fertilized, 3 frozen day fives (3AA, 3AA, 3AA), 1 frozen day 6 (5BB), 1 frozen day 7 (3CC)
    Three PGS normal (3AA, 3AA, 5BB), one inconclusive (3AA)
    FET #1: 27 February 2018, 3AA & 5BB, one stuck! BFP 04 March 2018.... Loss confirmed 23 March 2018
    May 2018: SHG/SIS = all clear "beautiful uterus"
    FET #2: 04 June 2018, 3AA PGS normal embryo, 3AA PGS hatching inconclusive embryo. 
    BFP: 12 June 2018, EDD 20 February 2019
    Ultrasound, 25 June 2018: There are two
    Lost Baby A 02 July 2018
    Baby B not growing, D&C 06 July 2018
    Laparoscopy, hysteroscopy, chromotubation: 23 July 2018: blocked right tube, heavily inflamed, covered in endo. Removed right tube. Removed more endo from uterus, tubes, ovaries. Endo remains on bladder and bowel. 
    Next Up:
    TTC Naturally, possibly IUIs for remainder of 2018. 
    ER#2 ~Jan 2019

• Month/Cycle: 6/5

CD/DPO: 24/6

Timing: ED -6 through +1

Testing: 
    Tomorrow "for drinking purposes" and ED after that because IDGAF

R/R/CS: SS got me all BSC, so that's fun.  It's not making me crazy AT ALL that my pre-O temps were startlingly consistent with last cycle and my post-O temps are completely different:

GTKY (stolen from WTO): Happy Cinco de Mayo! Let's talk about Mexico today! Do you celebrate this day? Do you have any Mexican heritage? Have you ever been to Mexico? Did you like it? Do you like Mexican food? I LOVE MEXICAN FOOD.  I went to Tijuana once when I was in high school, but I'd love to go back.
  • I'm out this cycle.  Hope to see none of you over on the TWW! 
  • @KristoB happy birthday!
    @antoto Sorry you are out :(
  • whiskawhiska member
    Month/Cycle:  13/13

CD:  23/4

Timing: -2, 0

R/R/CS: Forgot to temp until after 20 minutes of hitting the snooze, so it was way down.  Oops.

I really love Mexican food but have no other ties.  DH's company took everyone on a retreat to this all-inclusive resort in Puerto Vallarta and it was the absolute best vacation I've ever had in terms of sun, lodging, beach, food, etc (context: I have never been to Florida, on a cruise, or to the Caribbean so take that with some salt.  And tequila and lime).  

(There was an "embarrassing memory" GTKY a while back and I talked about slipping in the bathtub at this place!)
    Me: 36  | DH 35, Married 2007
    TTC #1 June 2015
    April 2016 - AMH, FSH, Progesterone normal
    June 2016 - HSG clear
    *TW* BFP - Aug16, demise confirmed Sep16, incomplete m/c, D&C Nov16
    BFP 3/27/17, edd 12/7/17
    DS - 12/9/17 
    <3 
    TTC #2 December 2018 
    BFP 2/22/19, edd 11/4/19
    DD - 11/1/19 <3
    My Chart

• @KristoB Happy birthday!

@mrsdee15 I don't like going out on big drinking days either, so we usually do our own thing at home, which today means huge margaritas for cheap ;)

• Happy birthday, @KristoB
    Sorry about the BFNs and CD1 @antoto, @mrsdee15, and kristoB
    FX for those testing soon!

Month/Cycle: 14, 1AL

CD/DPO: 17/3

Timing: -2, -1

Testing: 5/16

R/R/CS: I woke up with some really intense cramps this morning. It felt like a combo of AF and how I feel when I suspect ruptured cysts. It was not pleasant. Lying down exasperated the problem, and only sitting/standing felt better. I almost called my nurse, but I decided to try and fall back asleep and if it was still there when I woke up I'd call. So picture me sitting in bed with 3 pillows stacked in front of me to lean my head on. Luckily, it's basically gone now. I don't know what the hell that was but now I'm going to freak out that I have a potential ectopic.  BSC, yes.

GTKY (stolen from WTO):
    I don't celebrate. I don't have any Mexican heritage. I've never been to Mexico. I love Mexican food

TTC + medicated cycles
    3/2015: Start TTC
    8/2015: PCOS Dx
    4/2016: BFP, Loss (4+5)
    2/2017: BFP

Honorable mentions: Biggest IF support sister, sweetest bumpie, most genuine, LFAFer you'd most like to visit, great things come in small packages, pocket sized babe
  • Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 27/11

Timing: -1,0

Testing: BFN so far

R/R/CS: apparently I'm scatterbrained.

I'm actually indifferent to Cinco de Mayo - I know a lot of folks have kind of appropriated the holiday to just be a drinking day.  No Mexican heritage, but I have visited Mexico and enjoyed it a lot.  I really really enjoy Mexican food, but I'm definitely spoiled from living in a Latino neighborhood.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    BFP 7/29 EDD 4/11
  • MylittaMylitta member
    edited May 2016
    Month/Cycle: 9/10 (4/4 NTNP) 

CD/DPO: 17/5

Timing: fine

Testing:
    Only if I miss my period

R/R/CS: Nothing really. I was not mentally prepared for the area I am working today. It's not terrible, just needy.

GTKY (stolen from WTO): Happy Cinco de Mayo! Let's talk about Mexico today! Do you celebrate this day? Do you have any Mexican heritage? Have you ever been to Mexico? Did you like it? Do you like Mexican food? Don't really celebrate unless it's an excuse to hang out with friends. No Mexican heritage nor have I been there. But I love Mexican food. 

Eta: actually answer all the pieces... ugh.
  • klstone25klstone25 member
    edited May 2016
    Month/Cycle: 11/8  

CD/DPO: 19/6

Timing: -2,0

Testing: 
    Probably start next week. 

R/R/CS:  You'd think after almost a year of TTC, I wouldn't drive myself crazy with SS. But no.. totally BSC today. 

I don't have any Mexican heritage and have never been to Mexico.  This is probably the former history major in me talking, but I just always find it funny that everyone always thinks its Mexico's Independence day when it's not.

edit: spelling
    Me: 36  DH: 40
    Together since 2007 | Married June 2013

TTC #1: June 2015
    BFP: 11/9/16 |  EDD: 7/22/17
       <3 DD born 7/16/17

TTC #2: December 2018
    BFP: 2/26/19 | EDD: 11/7/19
    <3 DS born 11/3/19 

TTC #3: January 2024
    Mirena out 1/23/24
  • klstone25klstone25 member
    edited May 2016
    @KristoB  Happy Birthday! 

@antoto - Sorry you are out.  :/

@mrsdee15 - Sorry for the BFN.  :/

edit: words are hard
    Me: 36  DH: 40
    Together since 2007 | Married June 2013

TTC #1: June 2015
    BFP: 11/9/16 |  EDD: 7/22/17
       <3 DD born 7/16/17

TTC #2: December 2018
    BFP: 2/26/19 | EDD: 11/7/19
    <3 DS born 11/3/19 

TTC #3: January 2024
    Mirena out 1/23/24
  • Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD/DPO: 17/6

Timing: Great

Testing: Not thinking about it

R/R/CS: I've been taking some space away from TB this week, although I'm still lurking and sending out love tits. I just feel a little overwhelmed lately and I'm trying to focus less on TTC. I'm sorry that I'm not giving out support like I usually do. Just know I'm rooting for my Bump buddies :kissing_heart: 

GTKY (stolen from WTO): Happy Cinco de Mayo! Let's talk about Mexico today! Do you celebrate this day? Do you have any Mexican heritage? Have you ever been to Mexico? Did you like it? Do you like Mexican food? I've been to Mexico a few times and have family that lives there, though we are not of Mexican heritage. It's a beautiful country with great, fresh food and kind people. We're having tacos tonight! Haha.
    Due Jan/Feb 2017 | It's TWINS!
    Pregnancy Ticker 
  • Month/Cycle: 7/3

CD/DPO: 61/11

Timing: -4, -1, 0, +1

Testing: Was going to wait til Sat but will probably do it tmw with FMU

R/R/CS: DH is getting a job interview across the country sometimes in the next week. It's something we've been hoping for, but now that it's happening, I'm filled with all kind of emotions. Mostly excited though! It's at least a start in the right direction for our future toward putting down roots. Unfortunately it's not stopping me from SS the pinching/mild cramping sensations I've been feeling all morning, and checking my boobs every other hours for soreness.

GTKY (stolen from WTO): Happy Cinco de Mayo! Let's talk about Mexico today! Do you celebrate this day? Do you have any Mexican heritage? Have you ever been to Mexico? Did you like it? Do you like Mexican food? I don't celebrate, and I'm so white it's not funny. I did live a few hours from the border of Mexico growing up and absolutely LOVE Mexican food. It's not as great here in NorCal but as long we have good chips and salsa plus margaritas, it's not so terrible.

• @sarahmsoda ahhhh!! Congrats!!! This is great news! :smile: 
    TTC #1 - December 2015
    Me:31 H:31
    DX: MFI - 1% Morph 
    12/16 -IVF #1 - Antagonist Protocol w/ Lupron trigger
    ER - 11 retrieved- 9 mature - 7 fertilized - 3 sent for PGS on day 5 - No normals (1 XXX Embryo - may use in future)
    3/17 - IVF #2 - Antagonist Protocol w/ HCG trigger
    ER- 13 retrieved - 11 mature - 8 fertilized - 2 sent for PGS on day 5 -2 Normal
    FET #1 - 5/16/17 - BFP! - Beta #1 5/25 - 156 - Beta #2 5/30 - 2562 - Beta #3 6/1 - 5191!

• Wow, what a nice surprise.  Congrats @sarahmsoda!!!
    Me: 45 OH: 42
    Beloved SS: born 12/2011
    TTC my bio #1/our #2 since January 2016
    **TW** June 2016 had CP **end TW**
    August 2016 - dx with DOR
    Somewhere in here received recommendation to do IVF with donor eggs, elected not to; OH dx with Low T
    May 2017 - began freezing sperm
    June 2017 - OH began treatment for Low T
    July 2017 - began doing 1 IUI via a midwife and 1 at home insemination each cycle
    http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6259ba
    July 2018 - exhausted frozen sperm, officially NTNP since OH is probably shooting blanks

• @sarahmsoda congrats and h&h9mos!

• BabyFruit Ticker
    BFP 7/29 EDD 4/11
  • redheelerredheeler member
    edited May 2016
    Month/Cycle: 5

CD/DPO: 15/2

Timing: alright 

Testing: no plans

R/R/CS: going to rant about DH for a moment, 
    Asked him to ring up and cancel my car insurance before today (asked him Tuesday, once the car was back in my mechanics garage and wouldn't be driven again it's in his name so I can't do it) I've reminded him everyday he was supposed to cancel it yesterday so it didn't come out of my account, this morning $400 missing from my account, rang him "but you didn't remind me" I did, but you're an adult, you shouldn't need reminding, I shouldn't need to ask more than once! Now we're leaving on holiday this afternoon the money won't be back in my account until next week and he won't be paid until tomorrow! He's lucky I have savings! Grr

Had never heard of it until recently, never been to Mexico, don't mind Mexican food, can't eat an awful lot of it though. 

Eta spelling 

Me - 22  |   DH - 32   |  Married - 24 May 2014
    DS - January 2014 
    TTC#2 - December 2015
    BFP - 6 March 2016  |  MC Confirmed - 21 March 2016
    TTCAL  |  April 2016
    CP  |  June 2016
    CP  |  July 2016
    BFP - 25 August 2016  |  Due Date - 11 May 2017
  • Congrats @sarahmsoda
    Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 33/8 or 9

Timing: let's not talk about it anymore. 

Testing:  see R/R/CS

R/R/CS: my OB/GYN wants me testing every day until I see her next week. I'm going in next week for some blood work and she asked me to see if I turn up pregnant before my appointment so here we go. Luckily I had a stockpile of cheapies. 

GTKY: I don't have any Mexican heritage nor do I celebrate Cinco de Mayo per say. But I love love love Mexican food so any excuse to eat it!