December 2016 Moms

December due dates

Hello, 

I'm due boxing day, anybody else have a Christmas baby?

Second pregnacy, my son is almost 12 so this all feels so new again!

Re: December due dates

• This is my 1st child.

Unless I go late, my EDD is December 12. Although, just random yesterday... I was thinking on what we'll do for our Christmas Card this year. I guess it all depends on when he/she comes, really. But, if around the 12th, I'd probably send a normal Christmas Card out with maternity pics on it, and say that Baby is arriving December 2016 - and just get them out early. And then send the announcement after Christmas. I don't know if I want to do a combination announcement/Christmas/Happy New Year card. But, I suppose I could.

Obviously, definitely first world problems here. *lol*
    Me: 37 years old
    DH: 39 years old
    Married: October 17, 2014
    TTC Since: November 2015
    BFP: March 31, 2016
    DS: November 21, 2016

December'16 December Siggy Challenge: Elf on the Shelf Fails **winner**

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • @Sheldon2 - congrats!  I'm still reeling a bit from the news.  There's a few of us here with confirmed twins!

Pregnancy Ticker     

• December 20th here.. and I have a 12 yr old son so I feel ya on this being all new again!
    Me:32  DH:38
    DS from previous relationship with no fertility issues. He is almost 12 yrs old.
    Began trying naturally from Jan. 2015-Aug. 2015.
    Aug. 2015- Clomid 50mg 
    Sept. 2015-Clomid 100 mg and Ovidrel
    Oct. 2015-Clomid 100 mg and Ovidrel
    Nov 2015-Letrozole, Menopur and Ovidrel
    Dec 2015- Same
    Jan 2016-Month off
    Feb 2016-Letrozole, Follistim and Ovidrel (IUI)
    March 2016- Letrozole- Just did oral since IVF consult is scheduled in April
    04/13/2016- BFP!!! Due December 20, 2016

• Dec. 8th with twins as well
  • I'm due on 12/27 with twins. So I don't expect to make it that far... congrats to us all!!
  • LCartee2016LCartee2016 member
    edited May 2016
    I'm late to this thread (of course) but my EDD (as of right now) is Dec 29th! 
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • I'm due dec 23. 
  • I'm due Dec. 25th for the second year in a row lol. I guess I like to play Christmas baby roulette. I don't know the chances of that happening... My doc said less than 1%, but here we are.   My DD was 11 days early, however, so she gave us a nice gap between her birthday and Christmas.

I thought it was a wonderful (but busy!) time of year to have a newborn as many family members were in town for the Holidays / were off work etc.

if this one wants to come AFTER Christmas I'd be more than thrilled to take advantage of the Boxing Day shopping each year for birthday gifts...
  • I'm due 12/25
  • I am due December 12, fourth pregnancy - 5th child, I had 3, Hubby had 1, and this is our first together!
  • J.A.T.J.A.T. member
    This is my first baby. Stepmommy to a little girl. I am due on NYE!!
  • I'm so glad there are other people expecting twins on here! I'm really wondering when the twins will come...my EDD was 12/12, but my doctor said twins only go 36-38 weeks. I think if I make it 38 weeks, it'll be the last week of November/beginning of December.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @Sheldon2, @britts6blessings @nee$ybaby!

We do a weekly moms of multiples thread.  Keep an eye out for it and please jump in and participate.  

Pregnancy Ticker     

• Yes!  I agree with @DiFazette!  Join in the multiples thread!  

@brittnic86 my EDD with my twins is 12/6 and my doc is stating that full term for me is 37 weeks (so 11/15).

Me?  I'm just waiting for my appointment next week to calm my irrational fears that something is wrong!  
  • I am due on Dec 2nd!! 
  • I'm due Dec. 29th so I could TOTALLY have a Christmas baby! 
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Just found out! This will be my first! Due December 14th!

BabyFruit Ticker

BFP #1 - 8/15 
    MC - 9/15
    ~~~~
    BFP #2 4/24/17
    EDD: 11/2/17