December 2016 Moms
Options

No Symptoms Weekly Check-In 4/27

Weeks/Days Pregnant:

Any symptoms if any, or no symptoms at all?

Rant/Rave/Question?:

Re: No Symptoms Weekly Check-In 4/27

• Options
    Weeks/Days Pregnant: 5+2 I think

Any symptoms if any, or no symptoms at all? Maybe some fatigue; though I have trouble telling if it's pregnancy-related or just work/motherhood/life-related. I am smelling everything and am having very mild smell aversions at times. But nothing much really.

Rant/Rave/Question?: 
    So I'm a medical social worker in an outpatient clinic, and everyone on my team but me is supposed to be on vacation this week. Usually when we don't have clinic, there's very little for me to do, so I'd prefer to work from home and just answer my phone (I have a work cell) and email from there. But my workaholic boss has postponed her vacation until this evening (supposedly...she'll prob still be here tomorrow), so she's still coming to the office, even though we don't have clinic. Which means I have to come to the office...and do NOTHING...but lurk on the Bump...and wish I was at home sleeping. I'm just feeling annoyed because the past few days have been super pointless and boring for me. But whatever, I'm getting paid to do nothing...I'd just prefer to get paid for doing nothing at home lol.
    December '16 BMB

Baby #1                                                            

~BFP 03/22/14 EDD 12/05/14~                       
    ~Baby Z born 11/28/14~

Baby #2
    ~04/19/16 EDD 12/26/16~
    BabyFetus Ticker

SaveSaveSaveSave
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Weeks/Days Pregnant: 7w2d

Any symptoms if any, or no symptoms at all? They've come and gone. I haven't felt as much nausea this week, and get fatigued off and on. My boobs haven't been as sore, either... but usually intensifies later in the day/evening. I know these can change at any time!

Rant/Rave/Question?: I think I am carrying a lot of extra bloat, as this is my first PG and don't think I should be showing like I feel I am for the 7 weeks that I am currently. I had some stomach before, but it's definitely grown! *lol* Anyway... thankfully, my work pants fit fine today. However, the top I decided to wear was great when I was 10lbs. lighter and now probably looks like I sausaged myself into it. Oh well. Good thing I work in a cubicle and only leave my desk for water, lunch, bathroom breaks and to get something from the printer. The pants fitting fine is a win in my book.
    Me: 37 years old
    DH: 39 years old
    Married: October 17, 2014
    TTC Since: November 2015
    BFP: March 31, 2016
    DS: November 21, 2016

December'16 December Siggy Challenge: Elf on the Shelf Fails **winner**

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    -6+2 

-Still pretty tired. No morning sickness. My symptoms usually show up at night: crankiness  and hot flashes, then go away for the day.

- @DumbledoresArmy The whole world knows I'm pregnant now lol. If something happens, I look at it like I have a support system. But so far I feel pretty positive.

• Options
    -5+6

-Does only wanting to eat bacon count?

-I'm really nervous to tell anyone I'm pregnant. My daughter will be 6 months old at the end of the month and I think everyone will think it's too soon and that DH and I were irresponsible. I'm seriously considering just not telling anyone and making them awkwardly ask when I'm huge lol DH thinks everyone will be excited and thinks I'm being ridiculous.
  • Options
    Weeks/Days Pregnant: 6+1.. Was 7+6

Any symptoms if any, or no symptoms at all? im concerned. I thought I was having acne due to pregnancy, and bloating, and emotional-ness. But I'm wondering if I was making that all up seeing how baby is almost 2 weeks behind. I'm super nervous and feel like I haven't had any symptoms at all since my nipples stopped being sore, about a week and a half ago.

Rant/Rave/Question?: Idk.. I don't want to make anyone else worry about themselves. I thought I was invincible and baby would be perhaps ahead of schedule. But no. I'm confused. I don't like waiting and being in limbo.

Me: 27 years old            DH: 27 years old
    Type 1 Diabetes since 2001, MTHFR hetero A1298T
    Dogs: Raider 4 yrs, Dex 4 yrs
    Married in July 2014
    TTC #1 since late Feb 2016
    BFP #1 3/29/16     MMC: 5/5/16
    BFP #2 7/6/16    SCH, D&C 8/4/16
    BFP #3 12/26/16     EDD: 9/6/17
    My Chart / My Diabetes/Pregnancy Blog
    My Type 1/TTC/Pregnancy Podcast: 
    Juicebox Podcast Episode 118
    A1Cs:
    1/12/16 6.7%
    5/25/16 6.0%
    11/2/16 6.1%
    3/22/16 5.8%
    4/27/17 5.4%
    6/13/17 5.3%

"Sugar Fancy Tutu"
  • Options
    @LinziLoo09 Ha, good to know! I suffer from constant bloat it seems, so I guess this may not be any different.
    Me: 37 years old
    DH: 39 years old
    Married: October 17, 2014
    TTC Since: November 2015
    BFP: March 31, 2016
    DS: November 21, 2016

December'16 December Siggy Challenge: Elf on the Shelf Fails **winner**

• Options
    @Sugargirl1019 Limbo is the worst! I hope you get good news soon.
  • Options
    @Sugargirl1019 Fingers crossed everything is ok!!
  • Options
    I'm 5+5.

Symptoms: Not a lot to report in the symptoms department here either, other than feeling tired and scared. I had a missed mc last year, so honestly I just can't get out of my head.  I am wishing in some ways for more symptoms so I wouldn't be so worried about another missed mc.

Rants/Raves/etc. - first appt on Monday can't come soon enough! 
  • Options
    Weeks/Days Pregnant: 5w2d

Any symptoms if any, or no symptoms at all? Utterly exhausted and sore. Maybe some really bizarre dreams? But I have been known to have weird ones. Also, I tend to be absent-minded anyway, but DH said that I seemed a little worse than usual. Who knows!

Rant/Rave/Question?: 
    Like @DumbledoresArmy I want to tell people so badly! We have plans for how to reveal to our parents and my absolute best friend, but it's not for a couple more weeks! I think it will sink in even more once we start to tell people. I can't wait!!!

Anniversary
    Visit The Nest 
    Fur Baby Momma 4/2/2010
  • Options
    Weeks/Days Pregnant: 8+1

Any symptoms if any, or no symptoms at all? Sore boobs and fatigue. I have absolutely zero energy after I get home from work and generally fall asleep on the couch every single night.

Rant/Rave/Question?:
    All I'm looking forward to is sleeping in this weekend.
  • Options
    Hey! I have a symptom! Official RLP when I cough or sneeze. Damn I hate lightening crotch. But at least something is going on down there.
    December '16 BMB

Baby #1                                                            

~Baby Z born 11/28/14~

Baby #2
    ~04/19/16 EDD 12/26/16~
    BabyFetus Ticker

SaveSaveSaveSave
  • Options
    @LinziLoo09 I think "lightning crotch" is the best thing I've seen today lol. Must find situations where I can insert that phrase.

I don't know if it's the heat but I'm feeling kind of woozy today. Taking lots of rest breaks in between baking and drinking water. 
  • Options
    @dmontgo - I can't take credit for it, as I learned it from Bumpers last time around. But man I didn't miss it. Lightening crotch aka pulling a muscle in my vag. And lightening boob may happen too when the ladies start to stretch. Yay pregnancy!
    December '16 BMB

Baby #1                                                            

~Baby Z born 11/28/14~

Baby #2
    ~04/19/16 EDD 12/26/16~
    BabyFetus Ticker

SaveSaveSaveSave
  • Options
    Weeks/Days Pregnant: 7 weeks 2 days

Any symptoms if any, or no symptoms at all? Always hungry? I was the type of person that could wake up and not eat for a little and be ok. Now I'm constantly hungry. Some minor nausea randomly but its nothing bad. Insomnia? Is that a symptom lol :|

Rant/Rave/Question?: 
    I still have a week and 1 day until my first drs appt and the time is going slow... I wish I could find something to occupy myself with a little more. It's still not all that real to myself. I'm hoping once I see it and know it's actually there I will feel better.

Me (28), H (30)
    Together Since 04/21/2009; Married Since 05/29/2013

Baby Boy born 11/30/16  <3

Baby #2 Due December 4

• Options
    Weeks/Days Pregnant:
     7w2d

Any symptoms if any, or no symptoms at all?
     I started having an increase in sxs but I'm pretty much back to nothing but fatigue now. Had my first appt yesterday and an ultrasound due to several episodes of spotting and everything checked out A-ok so I'm not as worried now about the lack of sxs, just grateful :-)

Rant/Rave/Question?: 
     Nothing right now other than The Bump won't let me un-bold my relies on mobile and is annoying me to death! 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    @sheshae - insomnia is definitely a symptom. Pregsomnia SUUUUCKKSS. I slept so much better last time AFTER the baby came.

ETA - I'm lurking this thread still even though I've been graced with nausea and food aversions
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Mother of an April '15 baby
    Due December 16
  • Options
    @sheshae Yep, insomnia is a symptom! The past few days I've been so sweaty at night I can't sleep very well. I normally sweat like a man anyway, but this pregnancy sweat is outrageous.
  • Options
    Weeks/Days Pregnant: 8 +1

Any symptoms if any, or no symptoms at all? Nothing really, except I want to eat carbs all the time. ALLLLLLLLLL THE TIME.

Rant/Rave/Question?: 
    Toast with cashew butter and bananas is the best ever! I'm eating it at least once a day!
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    6w2d
    Really no symptoms. I mean I few things that don't necessarily have to be pregnancy related - pimples (but I've been working out a decent amount so sweating more), tired (but I have a toddler and enjoy sleep anyway), thirst and frequent pee (but I always need a lot of water and pee a lot), my one nipple hurts. That's about the only one that I think has to be pregnancy related. 
    I'm posting here today because the lack of symptoms and some people in my life going through some major things with their pregnancies really has me nervous. My first appt is Thursday and I don't know if the plan to do an ultrasound, but I really really hope so.  For now I'm trying to relax and just enjoy the fact that I am pregnant now, but it's not always easy. 
    Trying for #2 since November 2015

DS #1 - 7/25/13

• Options
    I'm 6weeks today and other than being tired, moody and full of gas. I pretty much feel the same as I did before I got pregnant. Thanks for posting its a relief to find others with few to no symptoms.
  • Options
    I'm 8 weeks today and I cannot complain! Yes I'm exhausted the majority of the day, and I'm lightheaded during the morning but no morning sickness! If I snack often I fight the nausea. Keeping my finger's crossed.... I did experience the disgusting penny taste in my mouth this weekend. Ew. My stomach is not on it's best behavior, but I can live with it. Have a little acne, and my moodiness is getting under control lol. All symptoms that are minor, and I'm grateful for not having thrown up. 
  • Options
    I was the same way.  They thought I was 8+2 and ended up being 5+5 oh.  I was all excited and the became depress for a minute.  Like.  Really.  But all is good.  Smile and keep on going.  
  • Options
    I am also having insomnia.  It is bad.  I want to sleep all night and rest.  But I am awake half the night.  The the weird dreams wake me up when I am asleep.  
  • Options
    I'm 8w1d today and all in all have been feeling great. The only symptom I have is tender/heavy breasts. I don't even feel more tired than usual. Sometimes I think it's too good to be true. I also found out I was pregnant at like week 3 so it's been so hard keeping it a secret. Anyone else out there feel like this?
  • Options
    Weeks/days pregnant: 9weeks + 4days

Symptoms if any, or no symptoms at all?
    My biggest and only major symptom was super sore boobs. But they are gone now, just a bit sore. And tired, for about two weeks. Exhausted. Not missing that though. I'm a middle school teacher and being exhausted while dealing with already hormonal 8th graders was next to impossible. I wanted to cry all the time and not because I've been moody, but because I was so...freaking...tired. Now, not so much. I suppose I should be elated that I have little no symptoms. :smiley: I'm a lucky one?

Rant/Rave/Question?
    I wish I could tell everyone, shout it from the mountain tops that my hubby and I are preggers. We're so so so so so excited! I do a mini happy dance every morning before heading to school. Ah, soon enough, soon enough.

• Options
    weeks pregnant : 6 weeks
    symptoms: boobs hurt, have to wear a bra all the time. Gasy and bloated!!! Especially in the evening. Peeing like a race horse and sleep just sucks. (Partly to do with the peeing and gas, partly bc I can't get my mind to stop) 
    Rant: Well mainly I miss sleep!! But mostly I wanna tell everyone...but also love the fact that we have this little secret...I'm still in shock and can barely believe it!! Like is this really happening???? Wow
  • Options
    Weeks/Days Pregnant: 6w 6d

Any symptoms if any, or no symptoms at all?: not really.
    Just been exhausted, trouble sleeping at timea and I have had sore boobs 

Rant/Rave/Question?: it's odd that nothing feels different but I'll take the no nausea and morning sickness for as long as I can! 

I am however stuck with a headcold (minus the runny nose and congestion as I have none) and hoping it's not strep! 
  • Options
    Weeks/Days Pregnant: 7 weeks 4 days

Any symptoms if any, or no symptoms at all? Tender breasts, a lot of bloating and exhaustion. Had morning sickness last week, but feeling good after I eat something in the morning.

Rant/Rave/Question?: Ready for the 8 week appointment to hear the heartbeat ♥