January 2017 Moms

Weekend Randoms

Hey ladies! 

What are we up to this weekend? Any fun plans?

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker                                       

Re: Weekend Randoms

• We have a block party tomorrow with our awesome neighbors! The we are hosting a small group Sunday for our church. My mother has our two year old tonight so we went to dinner and are now living our wild lives of hanging on the couch. Lol. 
  • It's Easter for me this weekend. So, a whole lotta church :)
    Me: 31 | DH: 31
    Together since 2003 | Married 2010
    TTC #1 January 2016
    BFP April 18 2016 | EDD December 29, 2016
    Welcome baby A! January 9, 2017

TTC#2 March 2018
    BFP March 30, 2018 | EDD December 12, 2018
  • Loading the player...
  • Hey there! Nothing big this weekend, just hanging out around the house, maybe heading to the museum for a special exhibit tomorrow? Might go to an arcade tonight, not sure yet. So glad for the weekend though! I was so distracted at work all week I did hardly anything
  • CinnamonGirlCinnamonGirl member
    edited April 2016
    I'm super sick!! Awful sore throat, body aches, runny nose, chills.. In just trying to make it through the weekend with my rowdy toddler!!
  • @CinnamonGirl Oh goodness! Feel better soon! 

@TinaBelcher That sounds like a good weekend to me! 

@PensiveCrayon Is this a family rescheduling or a differing religious observation? Either way, sounds lovely! 

@ju0725 That sounds like my kind of Friday night! 

As for me, I had to work this morning. About to head to Indy for a show DH's band is playing. Planning on sleeping in tomorrow, then cleaning the house while I still have energy! 

• PensiveCrayonPensiveCrayon member
    edited April 2016
    @cjs260 Eastern Orthodox Easter (we call it Pascha) :) It rarely aligns with Western Easter. Next year it will, but then not again for eight years, believe it or not! This baby is going to be a functioning, toilet-trained human by then!!
    Me: 31 | DH: 31
    Together since 2003 | Married 2010
    TTC #1 January 2016
    BFP April 18 2016 | EDD December 29, 2016
    Welcome baby A! January 9, 2017

TTC#2 March 2018
    BFP March 30, 2018 | EDD December 12, 2018
  • @cjs260, I'd love to know the story behind the histo on spinal cord gif that's in your siggy. It's mesmerizing and awesome.

As for us, life is truly insane. We're selling our house (under contract and all the rigamarole with that), trying to buy a new house, juggle the two kiddos, and my pup got into ibuprofen while I was putting the kids down last night so he ended up in the ER for 24 hrs. I am so, so tired and would love for life to slow down just a wee bit. Tomorrow, playdate in the morning and then DH is handling the kids by himself so that I can knock out some work that I'm behind in at the office. Weeeeeee! We're so much fun! (sarcasm intended ;))

June Siggy Challenge: Robert Downey Jr

37 yr old mama with 4yr old DD and 2 yr old DS

Babysizer Manly Pregnancy Tracker

• I went snowboarding today - for one run - and then my husband threw out his back!!! So now I'm recently prego (told him last night) and I have a DH that can't walk. Neither of us have ever had back pain, especially like this! Doc said his pain will probably let up in a week but seriously universe??
    Me: 34, DH: 33 // Met: 10.21.2007 // Married: 9.18.2015
    BFP: 4.29.2016 // EDD: 1.2.2017 (IT'S A BOY!) Born 12/26/16
    BFP: 2.10.19 // and MC on 3.19.19
    BFP: 7.9.19 // EDD 3.16.20

• DH had a boys overnight with his brothers so my SIL and I took all our kids to Chuck E Cheese and had a pizza night. This morning I'm going to take my kids out to breakfast and then hang out till DH gets home early afternoon. 
    BFP 07/14/2012, EDD 03/22/2013, DD born 03/21/2013
    BFP 05/20/2014, EDD 01/29/2015, DS born 01/14/2015
    BFP 04/25/2016, EDD 01/01/2017

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Dance recital pictures for my kids kept me running around yesterday. Movie and going to the opening of a wellness center with a friend today....planning on sharing my new with her! Aside from my bf, haven't told anyone yet and I'm going good to explode lol
  • cjs260 said:
    As for me, I had to work this morning. About to head to Indy for a show DH's band is playing. Planning on sleeping in tomorrow, then cleaning the house while I still have energy! 
    Oh man, I didn't realize you were in Indy too @cjs260. Hope your DH's show went well :) My cousin played a concert last night too, now I'm wondering if your DH and my cousin are in the same band :):):) Such a small world.
  • KnljKnlj member
    @CinnamonGirl I've been so sick too! Fevers, terrible sore throat, headache. Finally was dx with strep and a peri-tonsillar abscess yesterday :'( . I hate taking all of these medications so early in pregnancy, but doc said mom's health has to come first. Hope you feel better soon! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • We had my nephews first communion. He's 8 and looked so handsome in a suit. It killed me not to say anything but I did it! :smiley: I then had to help my mom around the house and just keep her company in general because she broke her foot and needs some help. Again, wanted to tell her so bad but I didn't.  I am so exhausted though. 
    ** Highschool Sweethearts ** 
    Married: February 14, 2009

MC: June 6 2010 @ 18 weeks
    DS: December 19, 2011
    MC: October 2, 2015 @ 14 weeks

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • cjs260cjs260 member
    @PensiveCrayon Way cool! Learn something new every day, right? 

@Josie3=5 I don't have a particular story behind it, I'm not it's creator. I study spinal cord injury (sexual function afterwards, to be specific), and I thought the gif was really cool! And I'm sorry about your stressful weekend! Hopefully this week will be nicer to you. 

@AmyKDuffy Oh goodness! Thoughts your and DH's way! 

@Sunflower9939 How lovely! I hope it was a great time! 

@rebji001 Isn't keeping such a big secret hard!?

@canavara We're actually in Louisville! It was really fun! Do you know the name of your cousin's band? Even if it's not the same one, they might have been on the same bill! Several other bands played at the venue before DH. 

@CinnamonGirl and @Knlj I hope you both feel better soon! 

@mrskimm09 I applaud your secret keeping abilities! You did much better than I would have in that situation! 

• is anyone else having issues finding Jan 2017 on the iphone app - I keep looking and the latest I can find is Dec 2016 birth month.  its showing on my PC no issues though

totally. I can't seem to find it on the app at all. I keep thinking that there will be an update to the app that'll push it to the phone but, so far, no dice.

June Siggy Challenge: Robert Downey Jr

37 yr old mama with 4yr old DD and 2 yr old DS

Babysizer Manly Pregnancy Tracker

• cjs260cjs260 member
    Josie3=5 said:
    is anyone else having issues finding Jan 2017 on the iphone app - I keep looking and the latest I can find is Dec 2016 birth month.  its showing on my PC no issues though

totally. I can't seem to find it on the app at all. I keep thinking that there will be an update to the app that'll push it to the phone but, so far, no dice.
    It's not there. I sent the Bump Gods a message about it. Hopefully we'll hear back soon! 

• @katiebartton : same here. I got a pop up on the app yesterday asking how I was enjoying it and was able to send an email telling whoever gets them that the Jan. 2017 group isn't on the app. Hopefully it changes soon and/or I get a response.

Me: 33 DH: 38 Married: 1/10/15

1st Pregnancy EDD: 1/1/17 Born 1/10/17 Team Green turned Blue!

2nd Pregnancy EDD: 11/6/18 Born 11/09/18 Baby Boy!

3rd Pregnancy EDD: 12/?/21

Children are like casseroles; it takes a lot to mess them up.

• cjs260cjs260 member
    So, I got an email back and they said "look for it in about a week". And we wait, ha! 

• cjs260 said:

@canavara We're actually in Louisville! It was really fun! Do you know the name of your cousin's band? Even if it's not the same one, they might have been on the same bill! Several other bands played at the venue before DH. 

Louisville is awesome! OH's parents have a house down that way (actually in Jeffersonville, but we always end up walking around there). His band is Among the Comrpomised--I can't remember where they played though :|
  • cjs260cjs260 member
    @canavara We do love it here! And I don't think that they were playing the same show, but I'll definitely keep an eye out for them around here!