Options

Weekend Ticker Change 4/30 & 5/1

valerie4786valerie4786 member
edited April 2016 in May 2016 Moms
How many weeks/fruit?

Symptoms/raves/rants?  

Appointment update?

Questions for the group? 

How "ready" do you feel? Physically, emotionally, etc..?

Re: Weekend Ticker Change 4/30 & 5/1

• Options
    How many weeks/fruit? 38 weeks, winter melon? Wtf. 

Symptoms/raves/rants?  Excited about meeting LO! Pelvic pain is beyond and I can't wait to not have it anymore. 

Appointment update? Wednesday

Questions for the group? Nope 

How "ready" do you feel? Physically, emotionally, etc..? Just YES. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    tgortneytgortney member
    edited April 2016
    How many weeks/fruit? 39/small pumpkin/mini watermelon

Symptoms/raves/rants?  2 nights of false labor, then nothing....a great nights sleep last night. Poop.

Appointment update? No dilation or effacement progress :/ May 6th is the next appointment, 1 day before my due date. 

How "ready" do you feel? Physically, emotionally, etc..? MY BODY IS READY!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    How many weeks/fruit?  36 weeks/papaya

Symptoms/raves/rants?   We went bulk grocery shopping last night and my feet are still not happy with me.  Lots of back pain, foot/ankle swelling at the end of the day.  Started having some BH throughout the week but nothing concerning.  I did sleep pretty good last night, so that was nice!

Appointment update? Begin weekly appts this week...Tuesday for 36 weeks, first cervical check and GBS.

Questions for the group? 

How "ready" do you feel? Physically, emotionally, etc..?  Physically I'm definitely approaching the "I'm so done being pregnant" feeling because it's definitely taking a toll on my body and how uncomfortable I feel almost all the time.  I think for a while I was in denial that at some point a 6-9lb human will be exiting my body, but I've been thinking about it a lot more.  I know either way it'll be painful, but I'm not opposed to an epidural.  I've been wondering a lot more when labor will start, how long it'll be, will it go so quick that I won't have time for an epidural, etc?  I think we're for the most part ready at home, just a few minor things to get done.
  • Options
    How many weeks/fruit?  38

Symptoms/raves/rants?  Its my last week of work!!!! That's all that is going to get me through the week, is knowing I am off for 13 weeks after Friday

Appointment update?  Weds for weekly and scan.

Questions for the group? 

How "ready" do you feel? Physically, emotionally, etc..?  Yeah, I am done. Done with all the prep after we get the car seat up this weekend. Done with being pregnant. If I went into labor this afternoon, I would be as ready as I can be. On that note, just chugged some pineapple juice and on my way out for a 2 mile walk.

cat fail animated GIF

• Options
    How many weeks/fruit? 36 weeks, papaya!

Symptoms/raves/rants?  Feeling very well this week.  New symptom this week is that my BHs are pushing on my bladder! wow!  and then a strong menstrual-type cramp after peeing. ouch! 

Appointment update?  gbs done this past week, no cervical check. Last prenatal appt this Wednesday!

Questions for the group? Any guesses on how big your baby will be?  I haven't had any growth ultrasounds, so my guess would be that at 37.2, our LO will be 7lbs.  (watch him/her be 8-9lbs!)  Anybody else willing to guess?

How "ready" do you feel? Physically, emotionally, etc..?  As ready as I'm gonna be!  Let's do this (on May 9th!).  I'm trying to do memorable things with the twins this week, and my Mom will be here for 3 days, so we can do fun stuff together and maybe cook a few freezer meals.  There are certainly more cleaning projects to be done around the house, but I'd rather create memories with the family - and then after that, I'm too tired to clean!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Mama to Three Girls: 
    Twins born March 2014 at 26 weeks due to preterm labor
    and our 37weeker born May 9th, 2016!

• Options
    How many weeks/fruit? 38

Symptoms/raves/rants? Still with the swelling of the feet which I absolutely cannot wait to have go away.

Appointment update? Next Tuesday. And then hopefully just one more the following Tuesday. But I'd be ok with this being the last one too. ;)

Questions for the group? None

How "ready" do you feel? Physically, emotionally, etc..? I'm nervous about taking care of a little human and being completely responsible for someone, but other than that I feel ready. Whatever happens, happens and I'll take things as they come at this point. :)
  • Options
    How many weeks/fruit? 36-Papaya 

Symptoms/raves/rants?  Aching ribs. 
    Raves: DH and I just finished deep cleaning our entire apartment.  

Appointment update? Monday is my first check getting excited!

I'm going to guess my baby weighs 8 pounds. I just feel way more uncomfortable this time around. My first daughter weighed 6lbs 11 oz

How "ready" do you feel? Physically, emotionally, etc..?  Now that my sub plans are done and week deep cleaned I am ready! I have been physically ready for a long time 
  • Options
    Weeks/fruit: 39!

Symptoms/Rants/raves: different pains, can't sleep but I don't even care because c section in 2 days!! 

Appt update: we check in Monday at 7:30 am for my c section!

How "ready" do you feel? I'm beyond ready. Physically I was done awhile ago. But I got through everything I needed to with my work, daughter's activities, etc so I'm finally relaxed. Just finishing cleaning the house then we'll be set. Tomorrow I have to do bloodwork then spending time just the 3 of us before LO comes. 
  • Options
    How many weeks/fruit? 36/ papaya

Symptoms/raves/rants?  Rib pain is the worst feeling. Ive had lots of BHs this week so much so that they are timetable.  

Appointment update? Went to OB on Friday for GBS and first cervical check. I am 1cm and 50% effaced. Glad all these BHs are doing something :) Next appt is Friday for a regular check up

Questions for the group? none

How "ready" do you feel? Physically, emotionally, etc..? Physically and emotionally I am. I know it is still a little early for her to come and of course I want a healthy baby but I am ready. 
  • Options
    How many weeks/fruit? 40 tomorrow! I'm gonna go with baby sized.

Symptoms/raves/rants?  Just heartburn, really. I get a little crampy here and there and I get excited, but then it ends up being nothing. Mucus plug is definitely coming apart bit by bit. Lovely, right? ;)

Appointment update? There was no dilation or cervix change from last week, but trying not to let it bother me. My next appointment is set for Friday, and I told the receptionist I hope I don't make it. I think she thought I was pretty cranky!

Questions for the group? Anyone feel like their nesting is coming a little late? I'm just now feeling like I have energy to get stuff done one day before my due date!

How "ready" do you feel? Physically, emotionally, etc..? I'm nervous, but very ready. I feel like I've done everything I can do to prepare, and the rest is on the job trailing!
    *Siggy Warning*
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    cortney626  hope your c-s goes perfectly!  I bet you're so excited to meet your LO!!  Have a nice, relaxing day tomorrow!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Mama to Three Girls: 
    Twins born March 2014 at 26 weeks due to preterm labor
    and our 37weeker born May 9th, 2016!

• Options
    VS2016VS2016 member
    @cortney626 good luck on Monday!!
  • Options
    How many weeks/fruit? 36 weeks

Symptoms/raves/rants?  I actually feel good. I am super tired though, but I still sleep well. Night-time bathroom trips has become a thing again though. Like 6 times a night! Other than that I feel okay! 

Appointment update? Had one on Tuesday. Baby is perfect. Last appointment on the 10th! Eek!

How "ready" do you feel? Physically, emotionally, etc..? Yeah I think we're ready. Can't wait to meet the little dude, but I am okay with waiting until my c-section date. 
  • Options

Week/fruit: 38/winter melon (not sure what that is, but I am pretty positive I would eat it because I eat everything right now)

Symptoms/rants/raves? Terrible sleep, heartburn, aching hips at night, and starting to have some pelvic/ligament shooting pain. Hopefully that shooting pain is related to engagement, but not counting on it. The prenatal massage yesterday was nice.

Appt update: Monday, 38 week apt, I was 2 cm and tight last week, so progress would be nice.

How "ready": Well, the room isn't ready, we haven't brought down bottles, carseats, or baby toys. I haven't packed a bag. I haven't filled out my work paperwork. I haven't prepped my caseload. I did preregister for the hospital. But I would appreciate relief from the symptoms? I want this baby to stay in as long as it needs, just praying for the sanity to get through it. Also, I need to nest, hopefully today is productive.

Baby # 1: BFP 10/26/12: Baby girl born 7/1/13
    Baby #2: BFP 9/2/15: EDD 5/15/16
  • Options
    How many weeks/fruit? 39 weeks/ pumpkin

Symptoms/raves/rants?  Heartburn! Especially at night. I sleep proped up but that means a less relaxing sleep. I also get cramping or an occasional contraction but nothing regular. 

Appointment update? Next appointment is Thursday. I don't expect for their to be progress although Thursday is 39w 5d and that's when FTMs deliver on average. Nothing about this pregnancy has been average though. 

Questions for the group? Nothing this week. 

How "ready" do you feel? Physically, emotionally, etc..? Last week I was hard on myself. I walked 2-3 miles daily, drank the raspberry whatever tea, bounced on a ball, nipple stimulation, and pineapple. Went to the Dr. and had 0 progress. This week I've thrown in the towel. She'll come when she's ready and doesn't give a damn about my perfect timeline. I won't be doing very many OWT this week. I'm trying to let go of my attempt to control. 
    Me: 31 | DH: 33
    DD: 05/14/16
    Baby #2 EDD: 12/23/19
  • Options
    How many weeks/fruit?  36 weeks/Papaya

Symptoms/raves/rants?  Heartburn all the time, wicked hip pain and can only seem to sleep for four hour chunks at a time

Appointment update?  Have ultrasound and labs coming up Thursday and then Friday have regular appointment and will talk about most likely inducing around 37 weeks

How "ready" do you feel? Physically, emotionally, etc..?   Physically I am so ready to be done with being pregnant. Emotionally I can't wait to meet my little girl but am a little stressed about the thought of delivering her three weeks early and stressed about how quick that is coming up when mentally I was prepped for another month