Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

How long does morning sickness last?

My d&c was Wednesday. I felt good that day, probably because they loaded me with Zofran and a nausea patch. Yesterday, I felt nauseated again. And today, it's really there. Not as bad as when I was on oral progesterone, but still all day nausea. When will this end? It's one thing to be sick while growing a baby, but to feel like this for no reason is just cruel. 
Pregnancy Ticker

M/C #2 - October 2016
MMC #1 - April 2016

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Re: How long does morning sickness last?

• I had morning sickness right until the day of the procedure. I literally puked on the way there...but after it was over, I felt the nausea was immediately gone. Some of the other symptoms like breast soreness took a few weeks to completely go away...at least for me. I was surprised because my hcg level was pretty high because I was 9 weeks and took 6 weeks to go back to zero. Everyone is different, I hope you feel better soon...it is real cruel trick to feel pregnant when you aren't (mine was a missed miscarriage so my body betrayed me big time).
  • Hey hun, sorry your still sick. Mine went away the day before the d&c. My hunger has decreased today. My boobs are pretty much normal, slightly tender but I can tell they are deflating, boooo. Out of the blue today though i started bleeding again heavier and passed 4 clots and got my path report, didnt sound too great but i dont know how to read the damn thing.

I hope you start feeling better. Get some rest and try to relax today. I know its hard feeling the symptoms still but slowly they will be gone, and hopefully for you come back soon in a good way. 
  • Loading the player...
  • fioripfiorip member
    So sorry you're still sick, feels like a cruel joke. Some studies associate morning sickness to your hcg levels, which would explain why some women barely feel sick while others feel so awful so I would say you'll probably start feeling better once your levels are closer to 0. Hope that's soon. Hugs. 
    I'm 29, husband is 30
    Together since 2006
    Married 01.17.15  <3

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

• I took a HPT this morning and it was barely positive. So I'm hoping my levels will be at zero soon and that the nausea will go away. 
    Pregnancy Ticker

M/C #2 - October 2016
    MMC #1 - April 2016

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • runfastrunfast member
    I'm so sorry for your loss. Seems so unfair to still have symptoms. It does seem your hcg has gone down quickly though so hopefully your symptoms will be gone soon!
  • I went hardcore on Zofran after my d&c, but my morning sickness was basically gone right after my d&c, despite it taking 6 weeks for my hcg levels to drop.