Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Saturday!

2»

Re: WTO Saturday!

• @PartiallyDomesticated I wish I could still get the old flat FRERs were I live. They were amazing. I'm very sorry for your loss.
    Me: 28 Husband: 31
    TTC#1: January 2015- September 2016
    Infertility, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
    Rainbow baby born June 6, 2017  ❤️

Baby #2 due June 12, 2018
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • @NamelessAria if it wouldn't cost what they're worth id totally ship you some lol not sure why they never changed to the curved handles here 
    Me - 22  |   DH - 32   |  Married - 24 May 2014
    DS - January 2014 
    TTC#2 - December 2015
    BFP - 6 March 2016  |  MC Confirmed - 21 March 2016
    TTCAL  |  April 2016
    CP  |  June 2016
    CP  |  July 2016
    BFP - 25 August 2016  |  Due Date - 11 May 2017
  • Month/cycle: 1/1 (+2 not charting)

CD: 2

WAYDTGKU: temping

R/R/CS: I've been having weird dreams about taking my temperature (3 nights in a row now!). Like I dream that I've already taken it multiple times during the night, and then am really confused when it's actually time to do it.

GTKY: What is the one thing you're most proud of? 
    For some reason I can't come up with anything. I'm happy with my life, but as a few others have said, nothing really stands out. 
  • Quick question,
    for those of you who get O pain, how would you describe it? 
    I keep getting stitch like pains but lower, closer to my hip that my ribs, around the time I get EWCM (had last month and having now) 
    just curious if it is actually O pain or coincidence.
    Me - 22  |   DH - 32   |  Married - 24 May 2014
    DS - January 2014 
    TTC#2 - December 2015
    BFP - 6 March 2016  |  MC Confirmed - 21 March 2016
    TTCAL  |  April 2016
    CP  |  June 2016
    CP  |  July 2016
    BFP - 25 August 2016  |  Due Date - 11 May 2017
  • MylittaMylitta member
    @PartiallyDomesticated I don't currently get O pains. But I did when I was younger, I had truly awful periods and had to be super aware of my body...
    When I got them I would cramp once, like a period cramp, but the one that make your entire lower body throb for a minute or two. Then get a hot flash. (I also had thus during my period) It wasn't until I asked my doctor about it I knew it was ovulation. I was just confused about why I was getting cramps when my period was weeks away. 
  • @PartiallyDomesticated  I've never experienced O pains.  However, I've heard in the past that what you are describing is what other people have described as O pain.

Me: 32 DH: 31
    Married:  July 14, 2007
    TTC #1:  January 2008
    Surprise BFP:  November 2009
    DD Born: July 10, 2010
    TTC #2:  April 2016
    CP:  September 2016
    Chart Stalk Me

• safire3safire3 member
    @PartiallyDomesticated Yup that sounds like it. To me it is more sharp than AF type cramps and to one side low in your pelvis. Sometimes it radiates to my hip also. And for me it may only last a minute or so but is recurrent throughout the day. 
  • @partiallydomesticated it's been years since I've ovulated, but before birth control, I felt a small cramp-like feeling on one side of my mid to lower abdomen. It was pretty quick, and then done.