Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Saturday!

Happy Saturday!!

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R/CS:

GTKY: What is one thing you're most proud of? 

Re: WTO Saturday!

• Loading the player...
  • TW *** loss

Month/Cycle: 5

CD: 10

WAYDTGKU: nothing 

R/R/CS: after several days of uncertainty, I'm moving back here because after more negative tests I'm 90% sure I had a chemical, with how light my bleed was I may talk to my dr about checking my uterine lining, but I could be thinking into it too much. 
    Thinking I happened to have had hormone still present a couple days after the bleed and that I happened to catch the last of it with enough to turn a test one last time. I hoping that is the case. Still confused just trying to make sense of everything.

DS, plain and simply, he's a happy, healthy and intelligent 2.5yr old, I did that, I'm proud of him
    and I'm proud of me for really stepping up and embracing motherhood even when I wasn't sure I could. (I was 18 when I had him)
    Me - 22  |   DH - 32   |  Married - 24 May 2014
    DS - January 2014 
    TTC#2 - December 2015
    BFP - 6 March 2016  |  MC Confirmed - 21 March 2016
    TTCAL  |  April 2016
    CP  |  June 2016
    CP  |  July 2016
    BFP - 25 August 2016  |  Due Date - 11 May 2017

• Month/Cycle: 6/6

CD: 12

WAYDTGKU: PNVs met opk bbt all the sex

R/R/CS: today is DS party. Drove myself crazy yesterday getting ready. I tried to make Mickey Mouse cupcakes I'm not entirely confident they look like Mickey Mouse. But hopefully they still taste good. And he is 2 so I'm sure he will just be happy he's getting cupcakes right?

obviously I am proud of DS. But other than that I am proud I finished school. I had a lot of trouble in college bouncing around majors and schools and ended up dropping out at 22 and got a job. But after being on my own for a bit I decided to go back. I worked full time and went to school full time online. It took me longer than most who got the traditional route of high school then college. But in 2014 about 3 months after DS was born I graduated college that last semester I gave birth and had a newborn to take care of. But it was so important that I completed it. I'm very proud of that. 

TTC#1 - March 2013

BFP 8/9/13 - EDD 4/14/14 - DS born 4/23/14

TTC#2 November 2015

Dx: Secondary IF June 2016

Medicated IUI cycle#1- Clomid+IUI -1/15/17 -BFN

Break Mid 2017 - Resumed TTC December 2018

"She believed she could so she did..."

Medicated IUI cycle#2- Femara 5mg+IUI 12/22/18 - BFP 1/4/19 - MMC 2/1/19

Saline Sono 3/15/19 - All Clear!

Medicated IUI cycle#3- Femara 7.5mg+IUI 3/28/19-BFN

Medicated IUI cycle#4- Femara 5mg+Gonal F 50iu+IUI 4/27/19- BFP 5/11/19 - MMC 6/12/19 - D&C 6/14/19-

Incomplete M/C Repeat D&C - 7/3/19 -Testing concluded baby was genetically normal  :'(

Dx: Unexplained RPL July 2019 - Tested + as carrier for Usher Syndrome & Familial Mediterranean Fever 

Saline Sono 8/7/19 - Mostly Clear! All systems go for IVF#1 

But will need a repeat Saline Sono between ER and FET

IVF #1 - Antagonist Protocol - 8/17/19

ER#1 8/27/19 - 12R, 6F, 4 biopsied+frozen! (3d5blasts + 1d6blast)- 2 PGS normal embabies!

Saline Sono 9/13/19 - All Clear! Onto FET Prep#1

FET#1 - 4AA -10/4/19 - BFP 10/14/19 - EDD - 6/21/20 -Beta#1-10dp5dt- 379 Beta#2-12dp5dt- 1007 Beta#3-14dp5dt- 2844

DD born 6/15/20  <3

• skiingstarkskiingstark member
    edited April 2016

Month/Cycle:1/1

CD: 4

WAYDTGKU: normal ways

R/R/CS: Still just waiting for my period to end.

GTKY: What is one thing you're most proud of? I am going to say my job, I am SS teacher. I work at one of the hardest areas in education: middle school and at a title one school (so most of the kids are very poor). This is my second year here and I have already seen soo many teachers say they just cannot handle this population or school district (because it is soo poor we have to buy even things like our projectors) and leave. There are days I want to pull my hair out, but I really love my kids and I can really see that I am making a difference. I have really helped change kids lives, how many can truly say that? Also we are an art integration school and I am soo proud to be part of a school fighting against testing and memorization. We fight so kids can get real hands on education, now is it perfect no, we still have to do all the testing and it feels like every year we fight to the death to make sure we keep the arts in our school, (we are the only school in the whole district that has more than one elective for kids to choose from) but is a fight I am soo proud of and will continue to fight against politicians who know nothing about education but keep putting their noses where it does not belong. 

Married to my Soul Mate since 09/06/09

BabyFruit Ticker

MC 10.23.15 @ 10 weeks
  • wineo929 said:
    Happy Saturday!!

Month/Cycle: WTO

CD: 15

clomid + iui #3 + progesterone

R/R/CS: iui in about 5 hours

GTKY: What is one thing you're most proud of? Getting my PhD

• Month/Cycle: 9/10 (4/4 NTNP) 

CD: 12

WAYDTGKU: hoping 

R/R/CS: Raves: After all my bitching I got positive opks yesterday. Well see how it pans out and if it's whit again tomorrow I may head over to tww. Also... I freaking love coffee. 

I think I'm most proud of my family. I love them so much and they're really good people. We're extremely close and I'm not sure who I could be without them. My H was accepted as if he was another child and he agrees with that. I'm proud that we are all here for each other and we make certain that family is a priority. I feel very confident bringing a child into it. 
  • linzrunzlinzrunz member
    edited April 2016
    @PartiallyDomesticated Sorry to see you back over here. I hope you can get some answers on Monday. 

@MollyandD Glad you survived the storms last night! :-) My DH was the same way. He said if he ever got married it wouldn't until he was 30. He turns 31 on Friday and we've been married for almost 9 years. 

@mylitta
    Me: Oh! I need to find a coffee gif!
    DH: You're addicted. 
    Me: To coffee or gifs?
    DH: Both

Edited: Punctuation. I have not had my coffee yet. 

Married 07.21.07
    DS#1 01.23.09
    DS#2 08.01.11
    TTC#3  08.31.15
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/HSG 05.16.17
    Hysteroscopy 10.04.17 10.05.17
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/HSG 01.10.19
    Left tube removed
    dx: Endometriosis, Adenomyosis
    BC: February-October 2019
    TTA: November-December 2019
    NTNP: January 2020!

• @linzrunz    I was listening to it brew as I bumped. I frequently randomly say this around the house. 
    HD good morning wallpapers with coffee
  • @PartiallyDomesticated  *(hugs)*

@Renee1105, I've ovulated between CD 15 and 19 so I start with one a day on CD 12, then increase to 2 per day when they start turning darker - time-wise usually at 11-12 and 5-6

It's so nice to see everyone tooting their own horns!  I like all the positivity and pride!!

Month/Cycle:  7/7

CD:  7

WAYDTGKU:  the usual + epo 

R/R/CS:  I think the epo is making me nauseated. Maybe it's something else in my environment, but I've felt decidedly unwell the past few days. 

GTKY: What is one thing you're most proud of?  This is really hard for me to answer, for some reason. I'm proud of lots of things...  I'm probably most proud of living my life the way I've wanted to. Not that I'm a huge rebel, but I grew up a total people pleaser and I've hit my milestones my own way in my own sweet time, often diverging from my friends' paths or family's advice. And everything has worked out just fine ;)
    Me - 30  DH - 36
    Married 10/12/13
    TTC #1 since 10/15
    Chart!
  • @PartiallyDomesticated - sorry to see this news! Hugs.

Month/Cycle: 9/9

CD: 15

WAYDTGKU: well, it turns out pretty much nothing this month. See R/R/CS.

R/R/CS: I can hardly believe I'm saying this, but as it turns out, we're skipping this month. Not because we agreed it would be good for our peace of mind or because one of us is traveling during the FW or any other LEGITIMATE reason, but basically, because we just couldn't get aligned for it to happen. DH is stressed because of a bunch of crap at work and as a result has been acting like a total ass. And as you all know, it's hard enough as it is to get in the mood when things have to be so scheduled and un-spontaneous, but it's THAT much harder when you're walking straight up hill. I'm pretty sure I O'd yesterday and this month is a wash. I'm beyond annoyed and frustrated. I'm embarrassed that we have our first RE appointment on Tuesday and if she asks if we tried this month, I have no defensible reason to say why not. I just can't wait for this process to be over. I hope it's not too much longer. UGGGHHH. 

GTKY: What is one thing you're most proud of? I'm most proud of my education and the courage it took to change my career when I could have easily stayed in a very comfortable life. It's very important to me that I am happy in my life and that everything I do reflects my authentic self. I know that sounds kinda cheezy, but it's what I deeply believe! 
    Me: 36 | DH: 34
    Married: May 2008
    TTC #1 since August 2015
    FET #1: November 4, 2016
    BFP: November 13, 2016 
    EDD: July 25, 2017

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Here I am again...

Month: 9/10

CD: 2

WAYDTGKU: Nothing. Not even thinking about this right now.

R/R/CS: I woke up with a really bad headache. On the plus side, I didn't have to temp this morning, the sun is out this weekend and we are supposed to have beautiful weather for awhile, took my dog out for a walk and right now...coffee! 

GTKY: This may sound really lame to some people, because millions of people drive, but I was thinking about this the other day and I am really proud that 2 years ago I got my license and have been driving every day since. I used to have major anxiety about driving or even being in a car and I worked past it and have "mostly" conquered my fear.

10/2/10  <3
    Me:29 H: 31
    TTC#1: Aug 2015
    https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/5e3072

•  @aammyy33  I love that you raise guide dogs! That is simply amazing. :)

@PartiallyDomesticated  I am so sorry that you are having to go through this roller coaster of emotions. I cannot even image how that would feel. 

@JediAlly85  Have fun with the party! I wish I was creative enough to make mickey mouse cupcakes! I bet they will be delicious.

@skiingstark  I noticed there are a lot of teachers on this board and you should all be proud. I am always in awe of what you guys have to do and we probably don't even know the half of it.

@LadyMillil  Best of luck today! 

10/2/10  <3
    Me:29 H: 31
    TTC#1: Aug 2015
    https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/5e3072

• @PepperAT Sorry to see you back here. Sending hugs. 

Married 07.21.07
    DS#1 01.23.09
    DS#2 08.01.11
    TTC#3  08.31.15
    Left tube removed

• mylove071407mylove071407 member
    edited May 2016
    Month/Cycle:  1/1

CD:  19 if we are using the 12th as CD 1

WAYDTGKU:  BBT and sex

R/R/CS:   Can someone cs me?  Just want some input.  I'm think I could have ovulated but not sure since I've never had such a dramatic temp decrease and then increase.  I am thinking I need to wait a couple more days to see if I get crosshairs but want some feedback.   

GTKY:  I think I'm the most proud of having my masters degree.  

Me: 32 DH: 31
    Married:  July 14, 2007
    TTC #1:  January 2008
    Surprise BFP:  November 2009
    DD Born: July 10, 2010
    TTC #2:  April 2016
    CP:  September 2016
    Chart Stalk Me

• @PepperAT  I'm sorry you are back here.  

@aammyy33  so cool that you raise guide dogs!!!

Chart Stalk Me

• @PartiallyDomesticated  I'm so sorry.  I hope you get answers from your Doctor.   Sending good thoughts and hugs. .

Chart Stalk Me

• Hey y'all! posting and ghosting again from our uni's honors and awards ceremony. I'm on the committee, so I have to work it.

Month/Cycle: 5

CD: 13

R/R/CS:  Just hanging out, WTO, etc etc. Dreary day here.

I got my master's degree in viola performance at age 24 from one of the best music conservatories in the country--one of my teachers split his time between our studio in Cincinnati and Julliard!!

Computer Hope
    TTC January 2016
    BFP May 17, 2016
    DS born January 31st, 2017: Rory "Mac" MacKinnon

• Sorry to see you here @PartiallyDomesticated. Hugs to you and hoping you get some answers from the doc. 
    Sorry your DH is having a tough time @SongbirdintheCity. Hope his work situation gets better. Also FX for your RE appt.  

Month/Cycle:4/5

CD:11

WAYDTGKU:Trying stuff but nothing's cooperating

R/R/CS: So I usually O about CD 13-15. Started OPK yesterday and got solid smiley. I'm wondering if I messed up the clear blue digital OPK by doing a random one after I O'd last month and so maybe it was using that as beasline, then because LH is much higher now than that last one it gives a positive? I dont know but now it's basically useless for 48 hrs from what I've read from other posters. Ugh! Really hope I'm not Oing early this month because we tried to HIO this morning and it was a no go due to performance issues. Did you ever feel like you were out before you even started trying? That's how I feel about this cycle. 

On top of all that, just found out that I'm going to the Caribbean for my surprise anniversary trip next month. DH was planning it and I spoke to him about Zika but I don't think he completely understands or is as concerned about it as I am. He basically thinks if we're not going to Brazil then it's ok. It is somewhere I really wanted to go and he's so proud of himself so I can't be mad at him but I'm going to be so worried about it the whole time and will be neurotic about making sure we don't get mosquito bites. 

GTKY: What is one thing you're most proud of. 
    I guess my degree. Just really finished last year after many years of school. 
  • Month/Cycle: 9/9

CD: 14

WAYDTGKU: OPKs, temping, charting, saliva microscope, checking cm/cervix, sex EoD or however close to that we can get with DH's low libido and performance issues, supplements for egg quality: CoQ10, PNV, Vitamin E, R-lipoic acid. Acupuncture. Whatever I'm forgetting.

R/R/CS: My OPKs have been "nearly positive" for like... 3 days. Ya know that level of nearly positive where it just needs to be the teeniest, tiniest bit darker to be a real positive. I've never seen this happen where it has been this freaking close for 3 days. Although, it looks the tiniest bit darker this afternoon so I think I'm making progress. Plus I had a nice full fern this morning on the saliva microscope and my advanced digital OPK finally went positive. Progress! DH and I haven't been doing great on the whole FWP front. We got yesterday and I'm hoping we'll get today but DH had to travel 5 hours for a wedding. I declined to go because I hate the guy that is getting married. DH picked really terrible friends before he and I met and the guy is a major bag of dicks. So I clearly didn't want to offer up my Saturday to travel 5 hours to a wedding where I'd be bored to tears and then travel 5 hours back home. No thank you that sounds horrible. I'm hoping DH won't be too tired to FWP when he gets home but let's be honest: that's going to be a long day and I'm betting he'll decide to spend the night with his parents who live up there rather than leave the wedding early to make the drive back. I mean who drives all that way for a 20 minute ceremony and then leaves? So I doubt I'll see DH today but if I do he'll probably be exhausted and totally not in the mood to FWP. As long as we get tomorrow, assuming I don't O today which I doubt I will, it should be fine. But I'd really like to finally have a month where we get all the important days instead of -2, O or -1, +1 or whatever. We'll see!

Sorry about the novel for the R/R/CS :open_mouth: 

GTKY: I don't really know. I don't want to sound all down on myself here but I'm not especially proud of anything in my life. I mean I'm not really ashamed of my life but I don't really see anything in my life and think "I'm totally the tits for that!" ya know.
    Me: 28 Husband: 31
    TTC#1: January 2015- September 2016
    Infertility, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
    Rainbow baby born June 6, 2017  ❤️

Baby #2 due June 12, 2018
    BabyFruit Ticker

• @PartiallyDomesticated I'm so sorry that you're here. I was hoping those positives would turn into your BFP. :( Did you happen to be testing with wondfos, by chance? And if so was it the batch ending in 1149-3?

@PepperAT Sorry about AF. :(

BabyFruit Ticker

• Mobile bumping so sorry for minimal comments today:

@PepperAT creepy Internet hugs!
    @Ladymillil FX for this IUI!!
    @JediAlly85 mmm cupcakes sound good & I am sure they are cute!  We are always our own worst critics!
    @PartiallyDomesticated sorry for all the confusion & ups and downs of the last several days.  Creepy hugs to you too!
    @Songbirdinthecity ugh.  Sorry DH's stress is having an impact on this cycle.  My RE didn't ask a ton of questions about how we were trying etc and it seems the consensus around here is most don't really even think much of temping so don't stress on that!

Month/Cycle: 17/Benched

CD:  5

WAYDTGKU: Nothing until tests results are back & next cycle starts

R/R/CS:  I have to go to a first holy communion in a few hours and I have nothing to wear.  I am really not in the mood.

GTKY:  IDK.  I guess I am just proud of the life that I have made for myself.  I have a beautiful home, great job & an amazingly supportive H.  I have always worked hard,  maybe not always made the best decisions on everything but I have come out of them with more knowledge & experience.  I am a good friend & person.
    ****TW****

Me: 39 DH: 40
    Married: 12/6/2014

BFP#1: 1/20/15      MC: 2/14/15
    BFP#2: 10/28/15    MC: 11/24/15
    BFP#3:  3/20/16     MC: 4/26/16
    BFP#4:  7/15/16     DD: 3/18/17
    BFP#5:  5/1/18     EDD: 1/12/19
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• Month/Cycle: 5/4

CD:10

WAYDTGKU: might start OPK tomorrow. Temping, PNV, acupuncture on Wednesday, really not much more.

R/R/CS:
     H leaves on Monday and is gone for a week so I feel pretty out unless this is a longer cycle. Even then he would have to have sex with me.  I feel like I'm giving him this month to figure things out and then go from there.  I feel bad about his anxiety but seriously we are never getting a baby like this.

Going for what I want.  I was really unhappy in my first marriage and where I lived and I set my mind to making a change.  I'm really proud of my Independence and work ethic as well.
  • Month/Cycle:  9/7 (1st TTCAL)

CD:  31

WAYDTGKU:  cm, cp, BBT&OPK break ending this weekend, MLD massage and acupuncture next week 

R/R/CS:  Such good timing for my H's return and EWCM.  Thanks for throwing us that little bone, body.

GTKY: What is one thing you're most proud of?  Nursing school and my first couple of years in nursing were really tough for me.  I wasn't a great nurse and didn't feel like I would ever become one but I worked and studied my ass off and made some changes in my habits and mindset that were really tough.  I am really proud of what I have to offer as a nurse and team player wherever I apply for work next.
    me . early 30's | h . mid 30's | < 3 . 2013

ntnp #2 . summer 2018

*siggy warning*

ttc#1 . jul 2015
    mmc . mar 2016 | 6w2d
    dx PCOS (non-IR) / subclinical hypothyroidism . summer 2016
    tx metformin, levothyroxine, LP progesterone, femara + trigger + ti . fall/winter 2016
    BFP! . jan 2017
    DD . oct 2017

• @Lecool I don't but I may see if there's one in the next big town (hour and a half away but we go often). I don't want to buy it in town because we aren't telling anyone we are TTC and it's one of those everyone knows your business kind of towns. I'm hesitant to buy it on my kindle cuz i would really like a hard copy. Then again I'd only be able to read it at home because it's be hard to hide the cover in public. Basically I'm making this way more difficult than it needs to be. But it's kinda what I do. 

Does anyone else have a preference of digital vs. real book?

Married 07.21.07
    DS#1 01.23.09
    DS#2 08.01.11
    TTC#3  08.31.15
    Left tube removed

• @LadyMillil I'm no expert on sperm but that sounds like A LOT. Hopefully one of those little guys makes it to fertilize the egg.

BabyFruit Ticker

• good luck @LadyMillil !

Me: 37
    DH: 36
    Married: 08-25-07
    DS: 11-20-09

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Name change alert: Formerly Lisswastaken

• They want 10 million sperm for an IUI. There were 50 million for each of my other IUIs @NamelessAria
  • @LadyMillil Look at your DH being an overachiever! :) That's great.

BabyFruit Ticker

• @linzrunz I think for this particular book, I like having a hard copy because it's easier to flip back and forth from the sections and refer back. If you're going for anonymity, you could just always go the good 'ol Amazon route! 

@LadyMillil Those numbers sound promising! Good luck!

Me: 28 | DH: 31
    Together since 2006 | Married May 2015
    TTC #1 since November 2015
    BFP 5/17/16 | EDD 1/27/17 | Born 2/4/17

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker