Trying to Get Pregnant

I need help!

Any advice would be great. I got my period 4/17, it was 3 days late. It lasted about 4-5 days, and my periods last 5-7 days. I took a test it was negative. But the past week, I have had trouble sleeping, headaches, so tired all the time, and for 2 days in a row now I have had nausea and have thrown up both days. I took another test first thing this morning and it was still negative. When should I make on OB appt? I just would hate to make an appt and not actually be pregnant. Should I test again in a week? Or see if I get my period on 5/18?  I am so confused. I am sure it is just my mind playing tricks on me, but I would just like to know if I am or not? Thanks for your help
Married My Best Friend 5/21/2010
Madison Paige arrived 1/8/2013

Re: I need help!

• Loading the player...
  • It sounds like you may be sick. A negative test means you are not pregnant. Also, you got your period, which also means you are not pregnant. 
    That is what I am thinking. I just needed someone else to tell me that...hahah. thanks :smile: 

• Any advice would be great. I got my period 4/17, it was 3 days late. It lasted about 4-5 days, and my periods last 5-7 days. I took a test it was negative. But the past week, I have had trouble sleeping, headaches, so tired all the time, and for 2 days in a row now I have had nausea and have thrown up both days. I took another test first thing this morning and it was still negative. When should I make on OB appt? I just would hate to make an appt and not actually be pregnant. Should I test again in a week? Or see if I get my period on 5/18?  I am so confused. I am sure it is just my mind playing tricks on me, but I would just like to know if I am or not? Thanks for your help
    QFP.
    **Formerly @aliciabhen**
    Me: 26 DH: 24
    Married: November 2015  <3
    TTC#1: January 2016
    BFP: 5/02/16 - MC: 5/27/16
    Computer Hope
  • We don't know if you are pregnant.  If you got a negative pregnancy test then you aren't pregnant.  

Me: 32 DH: 31
    Married:  July 14, 2007
    TTC #1:  January 2008
    Surprise BFP:  November 2009
    DD Born: July 10, 2010
    TTC #2:  April 2016
    CP:  September 2016
    Chart Stalk Me

• Meggypoo821Meggypoo821 member
    edited April 2016
    how do i delete his post? I dint realize it was against the tou. i dont want to step on any toes here. 

• felix08 said:
    The only logical explanation to this post is that it was a joke.
    It must be, right?
    cuz I'm still sitting here so confused
  • Wow, no reason to be rude! Trying to figure out how to delete this post. Way to make a person feel like crap! I guess I need to leave this group. No problem. Let me delete this post since it was such a problem. Wow 

• Wow, no reason to be rude! Trying to figure out how to delete this post. Way to make a person feel like crap! I guess I need to leave this group. No problem. Let me delete this post since it was such a problem. Wow 
    You can't delete posts. It's not possible. Also being rude is actually what you did when you came into an established community and didn't bother to read the rules or get to know anyone before you made this post. Because if you did, you never would have posted in the first place. 
    **Formerly @aliciabhen**
    Me: 26 DH: 24
    Married: November 2015  <3
    TTC#1: January 2016
    BFP: 5/02/16 - MC: 5/27/16
    Computer Hope
  • Can a MOD delete this then? Again sorry to have made people upset with this. 

• DH: 34 | Me: 35
    DS1 9/24/13
    DX Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Factor V Leiden Mutation, Secondary Infertility
    MFI (SA #1
    Count 11mill, Motility: 18%, Morphology: 1%)
    MFI (SA #2Count 7 mill, Motility: 18%, Morphology: 1%)
    AMH .328 
    | FSH 13.2 
    Oct. 2016: Clomid + TI
    IVF: ER 3/1/17; 5 retrieved, 3 mature & fertilized
    Results: 2 PGS normal embryos
    Planned on August 2017 transfer
    **TW**
    Natural BFP 4/3/17,Expecting baby boy via RCS 12/7/17

• Megzb510 said:
    It's against TOU to ask if you are pregnant. If you're not temping, you could have ovulated late. Keep testing weekly til AF comes or 60 days hits. Negative HPT = not pregnant at this time.

If you are interested in hanging around this board, we welcome new members but I recommend reading the newbie post at the top and posting in the WTO/TWW daily threads. 
    She's not even late though...

OP it sounds like you have a stomach bug or something. Rest up, fluids, etc. 
  • This thread has been closed. Please do not post pictures of your pregnancy test and ask the Community if you are pregnant. Instead, please visit our 1st Trimester board to discuss early possible pregnancy symptoms and the thread pinned to the top of this board called, “What does a positive pregnancy test really look like?” where members are permitted to display their pregnancy tests.

Please note that we remove posts that do not follow our guidelines and will issue warnings to users who violate the Terms of Use.

To review our Community guidelines, please visit The Bump Guidelines pinned at the top of this board. Thank you.