Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Saturday

Month/Cycle:

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Testing:

R/R/CS:

GTKY: what's your favorite show to binge watch? 
Me: 33 DH: 31
DS: 5 years old
TTC #2 since August 2015
July 2016: Testing cycle with 100 mg Clomid = BFN
August 2016: 50 mg Clomid + IUI = BFN
October 2016: IVF#1 - 13 retrieved / 12 mature /  9 fertilized / 2 blasts
November 2016: FET#1 = chemical
January 2017: FET#2 = chemical
March 2017: IVF#2 - 18 retrieved / 18 mature / 16 fertilized / 5 blasts
April 24, 2017: FET#3 - BFN
May 24, 2017: FET#4 - BFP! - Beta #1 151 - Beta #2 503 - Due date 2/9/18
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: TWW Saturday

• Month/Cycle: 9/6

CD/DPO: 47/11

Timing: -4,-2,0,+1

Testing: BFN yesterday and today 

R/R/CS: my temp took a big dip to just above the coverline in 7 DPO and came back up the next day and my temps are a slow rise from there but still well above coverline. feeling sorta crampy today so not sure if AF is en route. My LP has been 12,14 and 16 days so who knows. 

GTKY: what's your favorite show to binge watch? I will binge HIMYM often cuz it's so easy to watch. I also binged orange is the new black, Unbreakable Kimmy schmidt, and house of cards (though I'm behind and haven't watched the new seasons of the last 2)
    Me: 33 DH: 31
    DS: 5 years old
    TTC #2 since August 2015
    July 2016: Testing cycle with 100 mg Clomid = BFN
    August 2016: 50 mg Clomid + IUI = BFN
    October 2016: IVF#1 - 13 retrieved / 12 mature /  9 fertilized / 2 blasts
    November 2016: FET#1 = chemical
    January 2017: FET#2 = chemical
    March 2017: IVF#2 - 18 retrieved / 18 mature / 16 fertilized / 5 blasts
    April 24, 2017: FET#3 - BFN
    May 24, 2017: FET#4 - BFP! - Beta #1 151 - Beta #2 503 - Due date 2/9/18
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Month/Cycle: 5

CD/DPO: 13 (it's O day, I'm moving over!)

Timing: great! 

Testing: trying not to think about it. 

R/R/CS: we had great timing this cycle. Like awesome. But I'm trying not to go bsc with anxious thoughts because that's usually my thing. 

GTKY: what's your favorite show to binge watch?  Golden Girls hands down. Favourite show of all time! Runner up is Seinfeld

Me: 37
    DH: 36
    Married: 08-25-07
    DS: 11-20-09

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Name change alert: Formerly Lisswastaken

• @MelissaM090 Hoping CD1 doesn't come for you!!
    @megzb510 Sorry about the BFN.
    @hurricaneamelia I also told myself I wouldn't test early...guess who tested this morning?? Definitely wish I wouldn't have!!

Month/Cycle: 8/8

CD/DPO:28/12

Timing: -3, -1, 0

Testing: Well after I spent the last few days saying I wouldn't test until tomorrow/wait until AF comes, my temp has been way up the past couple days making my chart look triphasic. Of course, this led to me testing this morning which resulted in a BFN. What else?

R/R/CS: At least I can drink without reservation at the party we're going to tonight.

GTKY: what's your favorite show to binge watch? I don't typically re-watch any shows, but will binge watch anything. Currently, binging on True Detective Season 1.

• Kenya715Kenya715 member
    edited April 2016
    Month/Cycle: 6 NTNP 1/1 TTC (Changing after learning more about how to calculate it)

CD/DPO: 31/13

Timing: -3, -2, -1

Testing: Not until a day or so after AF is late

R/R/CS: Feeling like I woke up on the right side of the bed. After yesterday feeling all down in the dumps, today is a little brighter. It's Saturday! Enjoying laying in bed and reading before doing anything. I love being lazy. My temps are still up and I'm not spotting at all, which is a little strange for me and what my pattern has been over the last several months. I already had a GYN appt set for a couple weeks from now. Just an annual but looking forward to asking questions and learning more. 

GTKY: what's your favorite show to binge watch? HIMYM is a go-to because it's so easy to have on in the background. I've been watching a lot of Gilmore Girls again so I can be totally ready for the reboot. DH and I are watching Downton Abby and Breaking Bad now too, finally. 

ETA: date clarifications
  • zdmd_14zdmd_14 member
    edited April 2016
    Month/Cycle:   2 (previously NTNP)

CD/DPO: 20/4 (FF changed it yesterday
    DD1 (2008) DD2 (2010), #3 (DH's first bio kid) on the way in January 2017!
    Almost always mobile bumping--forgive my typos. :)
  • KarliQ88KarliQ88 member
    edited April 2016

• zdmd_14zdmd_14 member
    edited April 2016
    Month/Cycle:   2 (previously NTNP)

• @MrsBinPA actually i didn't.
  • MrsBinPA said:
    KarliQ88 said:
    @MrsBinPA actually i didn't.
    And you also missed the same thing happening yesterday in the TWW thread to someone else?  Interesting.  Do what you like.  You may get flamed.  I tried to help you out.
    I deleted it. Now can you delete yours so it's forgotten about? And yes i missed it because i didn't read them really
  • Month/Cycle:   2 (previously NTNP)

• Month/Cycle:  5 (+2 months not charting)

CD/DPO: 24/13

Timing: -2,-1

Testing: yesterday was BFN..won't test again unless AF Isn't here by Monday 

R/R/CS:  acupuncturist recommended taking a baby aspirin every other day (I have a clotting disorder) but I just don't feel comfortable doing this without it coming from the doctor.  Anyone have any thoughts on this? 

GTKY: what's your favorite show to binge watch? I'm on season 5 of Pretty Little Liars currently - I started the series a couple months ago on Netflix. It's really affecting my time with other shows lol 
    DH: 34 | Me: 35
    DS1 9/24/13
    DX Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Factor V Leiden Mutation, Secondary Infertility
    MFI (SA #1
    Count 11mill, Motility: 18%, Morphology: 1%)
    MFI (SA #2Count 7 mill, Motility: 18%, Morphology: 1%)
    AMH .328 
    | FSH 13.2 
    Oct. 2016: Clomid + TI
    IVF: ER 3/1/17; 5 retrieved, 3 mature & fertilized
    Results: 2 PGS normal embryos
    Planned on August 2017 transfer
    **TW**
    Natural BFP 4/3/17,Expecting baby boy via RCS 12/7/17

• KarliQ88KarliQ88 member
    edited April 2016
    @AliciaGoose i meant for it to be deleted for sake of keeping peace. It was honest mistake. Everyone has been so great and the last thing i want is to have said anything to hurt anyone. I'm not like that. I really didn't read yesterdays thread! I posted but just didn't come back. So I'm sorry! 
  • Month/Cycle: 4 

CD/DPO: 25/13

Timing: good 

Testing: not anymore

R/R/CS: Temp drop today after BFN yesterday, I guess AF is on the way. Just really bummed, I felt this month was really good. Guess not good enough. 

GTKY: what's your favorite show to binge watch?  HIMYM, Blacklist, and I've binged watched the first season of Prison Break like 3 times because it was that good. 
  • @NurseMarie9 - Sorry you're feeling down today. Sending creepy internet hugs

@Marley629 - OMG Gilmore Girls is the best! Yes, it's coming back as a 4 part movie on Netflix this summer. 
  • @francesgrace630 yay for CH--and fabulous timing! Enjoy your weekend :-)
    @buthayna haha! I've always wondered how to spell "the uge" because I love saying it in real life, but it just never comes off right in writing.
    @kenya715 Glad you are feeling better today--enjoy your lazy day! Also, Breaking Bad is soooo good. Probably my favorite series of all time. And then you can watch Better Call Saul!
    @aliciagoose I will definitely enjoy my drinks--thanks! And, yes, I've really enjoyed True Detective--one episode to go. I've heard the second season isn't as good, though? Also, I hope your DH's premonition is right!
    @marley629 Aaah PLL..I have a love/hate relationship with that show. I love it, but I hate that it NEVER ENDS!!
    @nursemarie9 Sorry about the temp drop--it's always like a punch to the gut. Sounds like we will be moving over to WTO together :-(

• @felix08 Yeah DH and I are actually still lugging through the second season. We watch an episode like every week or two. It's not bad but it's nowhere near as interesting. Also that would be amazing! But then I would be a little concerned that DH is psychic-ish, and freak out a little. He's very emotionally in tune, I will give him that for sure!
    **Formerly @aliciabhen**
    Me: 26 DH: 24
    Married: November 2015  <3
    TTC#1: January 2016
    BFP: 5/02/16 - MC: 5/27/16
    Computer Hope
  • @AliciaGoose @felix08 I'm glad I'm not the only one puzzled...we should come up with a sweeping decree of how it should be spelled ;)

TTGP history (*TW*):

Started TTC Oct 2015
    BFP #1 June 2016: EDD 16 March 2017, MC July 2016
    Re-started TTC Aug 2016
    Started IF testing Nov 2016
    Spontaneous BFP #2 January 2017: Rainbow Baby Boy September 2017
    BFP #3 November 2018: Baby #2 expected August 2019

• Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 31/4

Timing: -2, -1

Testing: I've decided I'm going to try to hold out until next Saturday; a friend's having a birthday thing and I figure testing beforehand will help inform my decision of whether or not to drink...

R/R/CS: Not a fan of the crummy Saturday weather we've got over here. The last thing I need today is to be cooped up, but the forecast is calling for rain all day, and the temperature isn't supposed to hit above 50.

DH just came home from the grocery store and surprised me with some non-dairy Ben and Jerry's, which has me very excited because a) I've been grumbling about our store not carrying it since the stuff came out, but now it looks like they finally are, and b) it's the peanut butter flavor, which is the one I most wanted to try! MAYBE IT WILL NOT BE SUCH A CRUMMY DAY AFTER ALL

Also, does anyone have any recommendations for lengthening luteal phase other than B6? Mine's enough on the short side (10-11 days) that it has me a little worried, but I tried B6 and something about it just made me feel weird, even when I started cutting my 100 mg pills in half.

GTKY: what's your favorite show to binge watch?

I always seem to get binge-fatigue partway through any show I do this with and then give up on it entirely (see: The Walking Dead, especially, but others too), but back in college I binged my way through the first four season of Lost and it was probably the most satisfying binge watching experience I've had. My favorite show to re-watch - though I can't sustain binging on it - is probably The Wire, though.
    Me 32 | DH 32
    married 9/15
    DD: 1/17/17
    #2 due 7/26/20!

• @pretzel2plus1 I hope your skin clears up too! Just as I said my skin was clearing up yesterday,  a few new spots popped up this morning :(

I also change my pillow case and face cloth / towel often.... Anything I can do to help since it's such a battle. 

TTGP history (*TW*):

Started TTC Oct 2015
    BFP #1 June 2016: EDD 16 March 2017, MC July 2016
    Re-started TTC Aug 2016
    Started IF testing Nov 2016
    Spontaneous BFP #2 January 2017: Rainbow Baby Boy September 2017
    BFP #3 November 2018: Baby #2 expected August 2019

• So I was at this trade show all day which was marginally beneficial to my job but I had quite a bit of downtime and thought I'd get lots of Bumping in. Of course mobile Bump is an a-hole and I could read everything but couldn't respond because it keeps logging me out. But when I go back a screen I'm logged in. So frustrating. WHERE IS THE ANDROID UPDATE, BUMP??

Anyway I read everyone's responses, but DH is hogging the desktop so I'm stuck on mobile.
    Me: 32
    DH: 33
    Married: October 2015
    TTC #1: October 2015
    EDD #1: June/July 2017

• Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 12/3

Timing: -2

Testing:  when AF is late

R/R/CS:  FF have me dotted CHs today but I'm not sure how reliable they are.  My temps have been all over the place and I've been traveling so much my sleep patterns have been really erratic.  

GTKY: what's your favorite show to binge watch?  My husband and I binge watched sons of anarchy last year and it was awesome, but really, binge watching things is my preference.
  • @AliciaGoose It took me a few episodes to get into the show. By the end, I was hooked. Just sucks that Season 2 won't be released until next year. 

@MelissaM090 I agree -- The mobile app is terrible. I was using it yesterday on the train home from work and it kept logging me out too. 
    Me: 36  DH: 40
    Together since 2007 | Married June 2013

TTC #1: June 2015
    BFP: 11/9/16 |  EDD: 7/22/17
       <3 DD born 7/16/17

TTC #2: December 2018
    BFP: 2/26/19 | EDD: 11/7/19
    <3 DS born 11/3/19 

TTC #3: January 2024
    Mirena out 1/23/24