November 2016 Moms

Please tell me this forum is better than BBC...

I sure hope so. :)

ME: 26 DH: 27

BFP: 3/5/16 EDD: 11/12/16

Re: Please tell me this forum is better than BBC...

• When you say BBC I think of the British News channel. No experience with other forums so, fingers crossed for you ;)
  • BBC nov 16 forum is BSC. We're way better over here.
  • Loading the player...
  • GOOD!!!!

• BBC is major league BSC. Watching the one is like my new guilty pleasure. I like to lay in bed as I'm falling asleep and just silently judge the crap out of them.
  • whaatwhaat member
    What is bbc?
  • think BBC is BabyCenter and BSC is bat shit crazy. 
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Holy bat sh*t batman! I checked out the baby center N16 board and I have no words for that craziness!
  • **going to go lurk**
    imageimageimage
    As soon as I saw you, I knew an adventure was going to happen - Winnie the Pooh

Married 8/22/09
    Pregnancy 1- EDD 11/21/10 NMC @ 6 weeks
    Pregnancy 2 - Rainbow DS born 1/15/11
    Pregnancy 3 - EDD 5/2/14 NMC @ 6 weeks 9/4/13
    Pregnancy 4 - EDD 6/11/14 BO @ 9 weeks D&C 11/8/13
     AF arrived 12/18/13
    BENCH IS BURNED 2/2014
    TTA until May/Jun
    WOW!!! I'm pregnant!!! BFP 6/8/14 Rainbow on the way EDD 2/14/15
    If there ever comes a day where we can't be together, keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever -
    Winnie the Pooh

imageimage
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Well I haven't lurked over there but here most of us oppose illegal drugs during pregnancy and believe in science/medicine/vaccines.
  • @shevaCC well... When you put it that way... Now I gotta check it out!  Haha
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I have it on my phone and I am on there to mostly just read it, it is like a soap in writing. This site is so much better and  mellow, but when you want to have a laugh or an oh my moment thats the place to go.
  • I think I need to download babycenter so I have something to entertain me while I'm at work 
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Get what I was talking about now?!

• edited May 2016
    Well damn now I need to go lurk.

Edit: Couldn't find anything fun yet. I'll keep checking back in. 

Grayson Matthew Due 11/4/16
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• Honestly, I've found BBC N16 to be calm compared to other BMB there. There are more crazies, but there are WAY more normal people and snarkers. The couple moms who posted threads about smoking pot while pregnant got their asses handed to them in a major way. I haven't really seen any anti-vax stuff either. I give BBC N16 a brief scan most days. 

That being said, it's way too busy for me. I like the slower pace of this BMB. I feel like I'll actually learn who the regulars are here. There are just too many over there. I have neither the time, nor the patience. 
    I've probably been on The Bump longer than you have.

After 31 cycles, baby boy K (IUI) born 11/03/11

BFP (Femara) - 08/09/13 m/c around 6 weeks. xoxox Baby April

Rainbow baby girl E (Femara) born 11/16/16
  • Oh man, I'm glad I didn't see the anti-vax shit. That is a huuuuuuge pet peeve of mine.

• I'm glad I didn't see the pot convo... That's definitely a touchy subject for me. I don't care what you do in your normal life, but drugs during pregnancy is just mean. I've seen too many babies going through withdrawals (including pot), it's just not fair. 
  • bos2415bos2415 member
    There was a pro pot post on what to expect. It completely blew my mind that someone would actually suggest a bong hit for morning sickness. 
  • AlexLindzzAlexLindzz member
    edited May 2016
    Just went to creep...there's some crazy threads going on currently: Affair suspicion, CPS issues, drugs, etc.
    BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited May 2016
    Just went to creep...there's some crazy threads going on currently: Affair suspicion, CPS issues, drugs, etc.
    I read the cps one earlier. That poor woman is in over her head.

Edit: 

Holy shit. 

• Just went to creep...there's some crazy threads going on currently: Affair suspicion, CPS issues, drugs, etc.
    I read the cps one earlier. That poor woman is in over her head.

Edit: 

Holy shit. 
    Hard to take serious. The  "What should I do???" Just makes me think trollllllll. 
    BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker