New Mexico Babies

Mom group Albuquerque area

I have a young lady who just moved into the area looking for young moms and/ new friends. She has a 1 year old and is currently pregnant...anyone have playgroups or meet ups?? TIA

Re: Mom group Albuquerque area

• I'm currently pregnant with my first due August 3rd. Wondering for myself as well, as everything I have found meets up during the day on weekdays which is fine until I go back to work but then is useless to me. I'm not originally from Albuquerque or NM either, been here 5 years, but don't know many people my age or young parents outside of co-workers.
  • I live in ABQ! I have a daughter, 19 months, and one on the way. I work full time so I can only do meetups on the weekends, but we love the park!
  • Loading the player...
  • jcoskarjcoskar member
    edited April 2016
    I'm in ABQ!  6 weeks tomorrow and would love to have other ladies to chat with. 38 years old with my first via IUI. I'm super nervous. I've only been in ABQ since July. Maybe we could meet for (decaf) coffee or tea?  
  • Looks like we are moving to ABQ soon!  Would love to meet people there before we move.  I am 12 weeks and 40 years old.  I have twins who will be 16 soon.  Although I am not new to this, it has been awhile and only carrying one this time is definitely a whole other ballgame.