December 2016 Moms
Options

Irrational Irritations

Facebook has me wondering tonight why I even bother with it.
1. Although I like sports I detest hockey. That being said why does every single Facebook friend feel the need to give play by plays of the game? I was honestly hoping the Blues would have lost so I wouldn't have to see the updates anymore.

2. The transgender toilet issue. Everyone is entitled to their opinion on the subject but that doesn't mean I want to hear it.

3. Election year, need I say more?

Hormones got me on 10 tonight. Anyone else?

Me:27   H:30
Till death do us part: 7.2.2011
Trying to conceive since 01.2014
Low AFC and azoospermia
IVF #1 03.2016 - BFP 03.28.2016
Due: 12.05.2016

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Re: Irrational Irritations

• Options
    House Hunters has me irrationally irritated because no one sticks to their budget. Why even create a budget if you're going to get a house that is  $50,000+ over it anyway?! Pfft.
  • Options
    Mine is that someone keeps burning a stinky scented candle in what should be a common area. But I can't be in there anymore because her stinky candle is giving me a headache. Now I'm going to have to talk to her about it and I hate confrontation! Urg. It's against the fire code to burn candles in campus buildings, this shouldn't even be an issue!
    Me 37, DH 34
    Married 8/8/09
    Surprise BFP 4/17/16; MC 5/13/16 at 7w2d
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm irritated by our bed sheets. DH pulls them and moves so much that even the bottom one is wrinkled up. 

Also yes to Facebook, @cayaylonglegs. I get on to check some of the groups I'm in but can't handle the newsfeed anymore. When will people realize that their soapbox posts don't change anyone's opinion?! 

June Siggy Challenge: Dad Fails

Married 7.28.2012
    DD born 7.27.2014
    BFP 09.2015 - m/c 10.21.2015
    BFP 4.12.2016...EDD: Christmas Eve 2016!

• Options
    Unfortunately DH. When I'm feeling sick I just don't want him anywhere near. I love him so much but I need a bubble.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Mother of an April '15 baby
    Due December 16
  • Options
    I am just having a super duper irrationally irritating day.
    1. Two women chain smoking at the hospital entrance. I actually had to push past them because they wouldn't move. And I was too angry to say anything coherent about it being against hospital policy. Great place to light up, idiots!
    2. Several work annoyances. Basically my supervisor has no boundaries and keeps trying to dilute the team's boundaries as well. Like accepting every walk in patient, even though we're a booked up specialty clinic, and this will keep us HOURS late. Or asking me to provide social work services to patients that aren't ours (NO...I can't legally do that!). 
    3. I was making a right hand turn, with the right away, across from a woman making a left hand turn, and she just decided that it was more important that she turn in front of me instead of obeying the laws of traffic. Then she stopped 3/4 of the way into the turn to back up and drive past me - wrong way on the road.
    4. Oh and a guy with a stupid hat and a ridiculous mustache at lunch. ***I'm seriously not being rationally angry anymore. But the site of him annoyed the crap out of me.

Why can't they okay tranquilizers for this stage of pregnancy?! Seems like it would be safer for all those around me. I'm very ragey! 
    December '16 BMB

Baby #1                                                            

~BFP 03/22/14 EDD 12/05/14~                       
    ~Baby Z born 11/28/14~

Baby #2
    ~04/19/16 EDD 12/26/16~
    BabyFetus Ticker

SaveSaveSaveSave
  • Options
    Every little thing tends to irritate me these days. One little thing being out of place in my house drives me batty, or my fiance's father's wifes kids+ her lol. It drives me crazy and I guess is partially because I'm kind of ocd and I like things a certain way and my fiance is aware and he doesn't bother me but his step mother & her children ugh lol. They are a piece of work. They don't listen and don't have any sense of keeping anything clean and do whatever they want along with his other step sister that's just pure lazy and trashy... plus his step mother being gone all hours of the day and night and not doing anything at home not even clean or cook or deal with her children. It bothered me before I was pregnant but now I seem to have gotten more irritated by it. 
  • Options
    My bump app says I'm 7w6d today. But I'm not. I'm 7w5d. The bump on my laptop is right. The due date on my app is right. My OCD is in overdrive. 
    BabyFruit Ticker  
  • Options
    @Gizmo1231 my app is a day off too. It's like it counts it wrong. It drives me crazy! 

June Siggy Challenge: Dad Fails

Married 7.28.2012
    DD born 7.27.2014
    BFP 09.2015 - m/c 10.21.2015
    BFP 4.12.2016...EDD: Christmas Eve 2016!

• Options
    Sometimes I'll be so nauseous that I don't want to talk. Like talking makes me start dry heaving. I get super irritated when DH doesn't magically know this and tries to talk to me.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Mother of an April '15 baby
    Due December 16
  • Options
    I am so glad to read your posts and to know I am not the only one getting annoyed at everything! My husband slept on the couch last night because he felt he was disturbing me since he has some sinus issues (getting over a cold) and apparently I was sighing in my sleep and seemed super annoyed. LOL  :D
  • Options
    Everytime I puke from morning sickness dh asks me what's wrong. I actually yelled at him last time that I am pregnant in case he forgot and for the love of God please stop asking me what's wrong while my head is in a toilet. 
  • Options
    There's a girl on my FB newsfeed who keeps posting pictures of a stuffed Ewok and using hashtags containing the word Wookie. I had to unfollow her because it's driving me insane. I don't even like Star Wars. I should not give a damn. 

The canvas cover to our gazebo out back ripped in high winds last night. DH had made some kind of ... low budget/stupid additions to it, which I blame the ripping on. Therefore, I am irritated with him ripping the gazebo cover last night. He is in Asia right now. 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers