November 2016 Moms

Friday Ticker Change | 4.29

Week: 

What's new with baby (size, development):

What's something new you are doing to get ready for baby: 

Rant/rave/symptoms/questions: 

When is your next appointment: 

GTKY: What's your favourite board or card game (past or present)?
run along Pond...2015/12/10

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Friday Ticker Change | 4.29

• Week: 13

What's new with baby (size, development): babies are the size of lemons or scoops of ice cream (maybe that explains the craving for Cherry Garcia). They have fingerprints and their lower bodies are catching up to their heads in size. 

What's something new you are doing to get ready for baby: Spare room is clean (finally), now DH needs to change it. Contemplating picking up "Happiest Baby on the Block" to read through. Building my diaper and wipe stash (so far: 235 diapers, 362 wipes).

Rant/rave/symptoms/questions: The bloat is sloowly improving, I no longer look 6 months pregnant by the end of the day and I can actually eat full meals again. I'm hungry pretty much every two or three hours and constantly thirsty. Weird (TMI) symptom, my bowels are way more regular now than pre-pregnancy...I'll take it!

When is your next appointment: NT scan today; OB May 11th

GTKY: What's your favourite board or card game (past or present)? - DHs grandpa introduced me to euchre and bid euchre and I love playing both of those. Recently my youngest BILs girlfriend introduced us to Catan and all of us are now obsessed (DH is very proud of the fact that he is undefeated Catan champion haha). We just bought Ticket to Ride to play together this weekend at the cottage...we're board game geeks ;)
    run along Pond...2015/12/10

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Week: 12

What's new with baby (size, development): Baby is the size of a plum and most of his critical symptoms are fully formed!

What's something new you are doing to get ready for baby: Nothing really yet, but I did spend some money at Baby Gap yesterday on some clothes :)

Rant/rave/symptoms/questions: RLP, some light cramping, starting to get some back pain

When is your next appointment: I had my NT scan last night - all was well - and have an OB appointment on Wednesday

GTKY: What's your favourite board or card game (past or present)? Parcheesi! I have the best memories of sleeping over my grandparent's and playing Parcheesi with them and my sister and brother.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...

What's new with baby (size, development): 
    baby is the size of a lemon... The bones are still developing and has finger prints. 

What's something new you are doing to get ready for baby: 
    we have finally started talking names... And I'm slowing adding stuff to an Amazon registry. 

Rant/rave/symptoms/questions: 
    round ligament pain, still pretty tired for the most part. 

Question- some of my apps say week 13 starts the second trimester and some of them say this is the last week of the first trimester... Which is it? 

When is your next appointment: 
    OB appointment on the 4th, high risk dr on the 6th... Busy week next week 

GTKY: What's your favourite board or card game (past or present)?
    we play this game called ticket to ride. You make trains between destinations. It's pretty fun. 

What's new with baby (size, development): Size of a lemon, baby has vocal chords!

What's something new you are doing to get ready for baby: I'm still slowly moving my daughter's stuff to her "big girl room" because we are leaving the nursery as-is for the baby. This week I hope to get the clothes moved and hopefully she will sleep in there every night next week. 

Rant/rave/symptoms/questions: RLP, but my nausea is slowly going away! Hopefully it stays away this time. 

When is your next appointment: 3 weeks. 

GTKY: What's your favourite board or card game (past or present)? Love board games and card games! Catan, Ticket to Ride, Balderdash (the funniest!!), Scattegories, Catch Phrase, and good old Scrabble! 
    Awesome Kid #1: Born September 2013!
    Awesome Kid #2: Due November 2016!
    BabyFruit Ticker

Size of a lemon

Still nothing.

Still getting waves of nausea  but it's improving. Still super tired.

2 weeks

Trivial pursuit, scattegories, the game of things