October 2015 Moms
Options

Another Baby?

Just curious because I see that a lot of moms are pregnant again or are planning to get pregnant again. I am in no rush to have another baby! Hubby and I agreed to wait at least 3 years to plan the next one so we could enjoy our baby girl :) plus, I just got my sexy back and fit all my pre-pregnancy clothes again so yeah haha....so anyways! When are you momma's thinking about having another bundle of joy??

Re: Another Baby?

• Options
    LimieLimie member
    We're debating if we are going to have another or not.  I loved my pregnancy and labor wasn't bad but I did hemorrhage after. I I'm afraid my next pregnancy will be horrible.  If we do have another it'll be at least 2 years from now. 
  • Options
    I need to get my sexyback -- shoot. We aren't planning for another just yet but I haven't started my BC either. SMH. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    :) visit my blog to get easy recipes & mom stuff: http://somestufforwhatever.wordpress.com  :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'd be pregnant yesterday if I could - damn infertility!!! We are impatiently waiting for our fertility clinic to get their shit in gear and get us going on another baby. Wish us luck...
  • Options
    We plan to start trying in the end of May once this pack of bc is done!  It took us a while last time to conceive so who knows what will happen this time.  I want them close in age so hopefully it'll all work out!
  • Options
    My constant morning sickness and terrible recovery were nothing compared with months of having an extremely fussy baby with tummy issues. How are people with not-easy babies excited to do this all over again??
  • Options
    I am hoping my periods return in the next couple months so we can try for August/ September.  Hoping for a VBAC so that factors into our timeline.  
    Married:09/27/14 
    Baby N-Born:10/29/15
    Our Angel: EDD: 05/11/17. MC at 6 weeks
    Baby #2- EDD: 07/18/17

• Options
    We are thinking about starting our fertility meds after my daughters first birthday. The more I think about it, the more I want another baby but my husband isn't quite on board yet. He will get there I am sure. 
  • Options
    We're leaning toward one and done! I loved pregnancy and love my little guy, but we're not sure about another. Not doing anything permanent yet (I have and IUD) in case we change our mind in a couple years.
  • Options
    3 to 4 years. Need my sexy back too lol and enjoying baby girl but mainly have to finish school and get at least a year if not two of work in before I can take another year off to stay with the new baby. I'm in the iud so we shouldn't have any surprises. Although if we did end up pregnant it's a blessing none the less. 
  • Options
    We are waiting till next March before we try again and that's only if we have insurance and other things in place. I'm not ready to be done and he's not either. 
  • Options
    Were ready, but not trying. I told DH... (not technically but weve been together for 11 uears!)...im not doing it again until were officially married. So well see how that goes lol also hes away a lot now and im playing single mom and dont want to be single pregnant and sick mom!!
  • Options
    We're planning to start trying again around DS's 2nd birthday.
  • Options
    I want to have a VBAC and that requires us to wait until DS is 18-24 months. So that means we have to wait until at least April of next year. I don't mind the wait though. He had colic and has reflux and lots of nursing issues so I'm happy my focus is only on him for now!
  • Options
    We decided we're done for good. We have a 4 year old girl and our 7mth old son. 2 is great for us. I actually went to go talk to my doctor about getting my tubes tied but I found out since I have endometriosis that the best thing for me to do is still to be on birth control. I'll go back on my combo birth control after I'm done breastfeeding my son. Been talking to my husband about maybe getting him a vasectomy. 
  • Options
    We were planning to start trying at the start of this month but of course we managed to get ahead of ourselves and found out I am already pregnant, due Nov16. We TTC for 2 years before we were blessed with our princess so i was quite naive thinking i wouldn't conceive so soon. We were using contraception however slipped up once and i used the emergency contraception...and here we are.