October 2016 Moms

Updating the Google Due Date Sheet! Please help!

Be sure to update your info on the Oct 2016 BMB Due Date list!  There are spaces for the Sex and if it is a Single/Twin/Triplet...

I literally have no life right now while Southern Charm, so I'm updating the spreadsheet with angel babies and deleting users not found.  I'm also putting the last active status date in the spreadsheet (will hide this column later) so I can make sure this is as up to date as possible.

If you are on your phone you have to have the Google Sheets app to update this sheet, so just wait until you are on a real laptop/computer.

Here is the URL https://goo.gl/e62Bbp

Thanks everyone!

Re: Updating the Google Due Date Sheet! Please help!

• Will do tomorrow on a PC
  • I could never get the doc to work, it's blocked for some reason for me everytime I tried. Can I put my info here? Single - girl. Still oct 2
  • Loading the player...
  • I don't even use a computer at home and bump is blocked at work lol. 
  • PiperellaPiperella member
    edited April 2016
    mrszoess said:
    I don't even use a computer at home and bump is blocked at work lol. 
    I can't help you if you don't give me your info. If you want me to add your info to the spreadsheet, just reply here or send me a pm.
  • Also mobile only and can't seem to access the sheet: due 10/4, twins. Thanks for updating for us!
  • I only bump on mobile. I'm due 10/16 with one baby boy. 
    Thanks for adding me! 
  • added. I apparently was too nervous in the beginning to even put my name on... 
    *American lady living in Tanzania.
    DH - Tanzanian Maasai 
    BFP #1 - MC Dec 2, 2015 (@ 9weeks)
    BFP #2 - Feb 2, 2016 --EDD 10/10/16 --Abigail- October 6, 2016. Heart warrior.
    October 2017- Began fostering to adopt T, (DOB:November 19, 2013)
  • Updated!

@sportiegrl1213 isn't found because the name is spelled wrong- there's no "i" in girl. She's active.
  • @paturkey thank you. I'm here. Sportiegirl with an "i" was taken. LOL  :)
    Pregnancy Ticker

Married 11-11-11
    TTC only since Dec 2015. I had some weight to get off. Been working hard in the gym for over a year.
    BFP 02-15-16 with our first
    IT'S A BOY!!! 

• Added my info.. I couldn't find my user name in the list.
  • Hi @Piperella - can you please add me?  I'm blocked at work and can't get to it on my phone.  I'm due with a single on October 4th - will find out the sex in about 3 weeks...  Thank you!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • edited April 2016
    How does it know when we were last active?  Creepy.
    Edit: nevermind, clearly I didn't read the original post haha.  Also, love Southern Charm!

Baby BOY due 10-8-16
    BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Can someone update mine? On phone and can't access it. Due 10/17 with twins. (I'll deliver in early October/ late September- my doc won't change EDD because it's used for dating), find out what they are next week.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I can't access it. Due 10/18 don't know the gender yet 
  • I've been meaning to update my entry -- thanks for the reminder!  Looks like someone updated your entry already @kennelchick :smile: 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I updated my info, but my due date is now the 17th instead of the 16th. I just left it because I didn't want to screw the whole thing up.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

Pregnancy Ticker
    edited April 2016
    I'll change your date for you, @TheBeeCharmer. :) I'll move your name down with the correct date.
  • edited April 2016
    Aw sad I wasn't on the list. I guess it's a sign I need to comment more than once a day. ;) 

Edit: It's not really that big of a deal, I was merely teasing at myself suggesting I need to be more active. I filled out the doc and the thread as soon as I joined back in February.
    Pregnancy Ticker

Married to DH for 6 years (together for 16)
    DS born 12.13.14
    DD born 10.15.16
    BFP 1.24.18, MC 3.13.18
    <3 BFP 4.25.19, EDD 12.31.19  <3

• Due oct 9. Will know if baby is a boy or girl im about 3 weeks. only use mobile.  No access to a computer. 

• @nsquaredlife13,  there were a lot of the regulars that never put themselves on the list to begin with.  If I removed a name from the list,  it's because I moved them to the deleted user tab,  the angel baby tab,  or they now post on sept/Nov instead of here.   I didn't delete inactives. We have a ton of people who added the self to the list and have never posted or replied to a thing.  They are still on the list as are people who haven't logged in since February. That's what I did.   Everyone has edit rights,  so maybe someone deleted you by accident... 
  • And now I know there is a spreadsheet haha I'll look it up on the lap top later.
  • Proposal here....

What do you guys think about doing a "secret santa" sort of thing, but for October? I don't mind organizing it using the Google Spreadsheet. We could just add an opt in tab, and then if people want to participate, they can. Thoughts?
  • ecpdvm said:
    Proposal here....

What do you guys think about doing a "secret santa" sort of thing, but for October? I don't mind organizing it using the Google Spreadsheet. We could just add an opt in tab, and then if people want to participate, they can. Thoughts?
    I wanted to do this too but never mentioned it because of too much internet stranger fear. But I have done it on other forums and it worked out really well.
  • Piperella said:
    @nsquaredlife13,  there were a lot of the regulars that never put themselves on the list to begin with.  If I removed a name from the list,  it's because I moved them to the deleted user tab,  the angel baby tab,  or they now post on sept/Nov instead of here.   I didn't delete inactives. We have a ton of people who added the self to the list and have never posted or replied to a thing.  They are still on the list as are people who haven't logged in since February. That's what I did.   Everyone has edit rights,  so maybe someone deleted you by accident... 
    Cool thanks. I was being pretty lighthearted in my comment (hence the wink)... so I hope you didn't take it seriously that I was upset. Of course, we all appreciate you putting this together. 
    Pregnancy Ticker

Married to DH for 6 years (together for 16)
    DS born 12.13.14
    DD born 10.15.16
    BFP 1.24.18, MC 3.13.18
    <3 BFP 4.25.19, EDD 12.31.19  <3

• @nsquaredlife13 just to clarify (not sure if it needs to be, but what the heck), when the October Due Date thread was made, they also made a google doc. That thread turned into a long list of people just posting their due date, but they were supposed to be adding themselves to the Google doc as well. So if you didn't add yourself (or ask someone to add you if you don't have access to a computer), you wouldn't be on the list. Again, not sure if you did/didn't, but I just thought I'd clarify seeing how that thread got kinda crazy and apparently a lot of people didn't get the premise lol
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • naomitharp77 due October 20th
  • Can you please add me. Rainbow baby, green single, 10/7
  • I think I inserted my info correctly...
    edited April 2016
    @nsquaredlife13 I totally didn't take it the wrong way.  I knew I didn't remove you so I was just overexplaining about your name not being on the list any case anyone wanted to jump in on it.  I wanted to make sure people think I wasn't being a spreadsheet boss, as I just was trying to help organize us.  I can always restore history if someone really screwed up the spreadsheet, but I probably would miss someone deleting someone in error unless I knew to check on it.
  • I'm mobile so I'll try on my computer tonight. Thank you!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Michi1382Michi1382 member
    edited April 2016
    Done! Correctly, I hope.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I dont have a computer strictly mobile could you add me please. im due 10/25 ,single , and I wont know what im having for another month. 
  • Welp, you got me to figure out how to do this finally, it is pretty cool to see how many of us there are!

• Welp, you got me to figure out how to do this finally, it is pretty cool to see how many of us there are!
    Yes!  My secret plan worked!   >:)  I've also updated those that needed assistance and mentioned it on this thread.
  • Hi @Piperella! I swear I tried to update it, but I don't know what I'm doing? I'm sorry! I'm due October 28th with one baby and we don't know the sex yet. Thanks so much for doing this!
    BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I added mine, this is my first time using the Bump on a PC rather than my app and whoa I love it!! lol let me know if it worked!
  • Please update for me too, if you don't mind! 10/23, girl. Thanks so much!