Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Friday

Month/Cycle:

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Testing:

R/R/CS:

GTKY: What are some bad habits people have that annoy you more than anything else?
Me: 32
DH: 33
Married: October 2015
TTC #1: October 2015
EDD #1: June/July 2017

Re: TWW Friday

• Loading the player...
  • AliciaGooseAliciaGoose member
    edited April 2016
    @MelissaM090 Sorry you're feeling out. Hugs. 

@furbabymom2007 I'm glad you have a plan now to move forward at least!!

Edit: typos

Kind of CS requested?

Month/Cycle: 4/3

CD/DPO: 33/6

Timing: -5, -3, -1, 0

Testing:10 DPO

R/R/CS: My chart is not super reliable this month. In one version I am 10dpo, and in the other I am 6, and it all depends on one temp. I think 6 is right, which is why I've been going with it. I got my only strong positive OPK the day of this O and the day before. The other positive in my chart was a much weaker barely positive. But the day after that I had my normal decent amount of EWCM. And I got crosshairs. They were dotted and I wasn't sure of them. Then a few days later I got A LOT of EWCM like even more than I normally do, and had a positive OPK that day and the day after. Problem is the day after I had two super conflicting temps, one too early, and one too late. One super low (which moved my O to Saturday of this past week) and one super high which kept O on Tuesday of last week. I feel like later O is right. The signs feel more genuine. But I'm not sure. I'll attach both versions in case anyone wants to do a CS! Either way the point is my BSC is starting to kick in because either today is actually 10dpo, or its 6 which is the first day my BSC usually pops up anyway.

GTKY: What are some bad habits people have that annoy you more than anything else?
    Edit: I forgot to answer this earlier because I was so annoyed by my chart. Uhm the biggest is probably open mouth chewing or just general loud chewing. DH has a friend of a different culture where that wasn't considered weird. DH and all of his friends debated for a while whether not to clue him in what what he was doing was technically impolite. DH finally told him and his friend was actually thankful. 
    **Formerly @aliciabhen**
    Me: 26 DH: 24
    Married: November 2015  <3
    TTC#1: January 2016
    BFP: 5/02/16 - MC: 5/27/16
    Computer Hope
  • @AliciaGoose if you change your charting analysis method to FAM with the second version what does it give you?  With either set of temps it looks like O Was around cd 23.  I wil also add that it may give you less anxiety to go with the later date.  If you go with the earlier date (when in reality it was the later  one) then you may think AF is late when it really isn't.  And if you go with the later date and it was the earlier one, then AF may seem earlier but then you'll know formate one way or the other.  Or no AF and BFPs are also possible... But I like to try to plan for AF to keep me sane lol. 
  • @furbabymom2007 Thanks for the CS! I've been going with the later version but when I couldn't sleep last night of course I started playing with the temps and the different detection methods. To just throw everything for a loop, FAM does this with the second version:

Also I totally agree about always planning for AF and hoping for a different result, not the other way around. That would cause way too much disappointment. 
    **Formerly @aliciabhen**
    Computer Hope
  • Month/Cycle: 2/2 TTCAL

CD/DPO: 16/1

Timing: -10, -8, -5, -4, -2, -1 (which I thought was 0 but I guess not) 

Testing: not until AF is late

R/R/CS: I thought that I was 1dpo yesterday but now I think I actually ovulated yesterday. So I guess I'm back to 1dpo. 

GTKY: What are some bad habits people have that annoy you more than anything else? I also get frustrated with they ways that people talk or how they pronounce things. It drives me crazy. I know there are more things but I can't think of them right now. People who are constantly on their cell also drive me crazy. I'm lucky that my friends and family don't do that but I see it all the time. 6 people sitting at a table and they are all on their phones. What's the point of eating together then?!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Month/Cycle: 9/6

CD/DPO: 46/10

Timing: -4,-2,0,+1

Testing: BFN today. Naturally I'm googling "BPF after BFN" cuz I'm BSC like that 

R/R/CS:  it's Friday and in a week we are going to California! I'm excited to be off work and spend time with DH and DS. 

GTKY: What are some bad habits people have that annoy you more than anything else?  My coworker uses the awkward phrasing "in regarding to" when he's on the phone with clients. I hear it constantly and it grates on my nerves. 
    Me: 33 DH: 31
    DS: 5 years old
    TTC #2 since August 2015
    July 2016: Testing cycle with 100 mg Clomid = BFN
    August 2016: 50 mg Clomid + IUI = BFN
    October 2016: IVF#1 - 13 retrieved / 12 mature /  9 fertilized / 2 blasts
    November 2016: FET#1 = chemical
    January 2017: FET#2 = chemical
    March 2017: IVF#2 - 18 retrieved / 18 mature / 16 fertilized / 5 blasts
    April 24, 2017: FET#3 - BFN
    May 24, 2017: FET#4 - BFP! - Beta #1 151 - Beta #2 503 - Due date 2/9/18
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Month/Cycle:1/1

CD/DPO:17/3 

Timing: every day but O. 

Testing: I plan on testing 2 weeks after O and then once a week after that until AF

R/R/CS: So I'm not sure how accurate my O date is as this is my first cycle off bcp and I haven't started temping yet. I'm rolling with it for now and plan on trying to temp next cycle. Question for people who temp: I usually wake up 5-30 minutes before my alarm. Do I take my temperature when I wake up or at the alarm time as long as I stay in bed so that the timing is the same?

I hate when people leave like 3 seconds on the microwaves at work. How hard is it to just hit clear?

I also work in a male dominated field so I hate when coworkers will be laughing about something but then stop when I enter and say it's not something I should hear. I'm a woman but I'm not a total prude and if it is truly that bad that I'd be offended it's probably not ok for work. Also I hate being called young lady or ma'am. 
    Me: 33 | DH: 34
    Married: October, 19, 2015
    EDD 2/22/17 <3 DS1 born on 3/2/17
    EDD 3/8/20 <3 DS2 born on 3/10/20
    EDD 11/24/23
    (Formerly Marriedhamstermom Feb ‘17)

• danceitoutdanceitout member
    edited April 2016
    [removed because I didn't know the protocol. thanks for the heads up @Buthayna!]
    Met 7/2010
    Married 7/2014
    TTC #1 3/2016
    BFP 4/27/2016
    Me: 25 DH: 27
  • Month/Cycle: 6/4

CD/DPO: 33/2

Timing: -1,0,+1

Testing: Not yet

R/R/CS: Felt a crampy yesterday so naturally I googled "cramping and 1 dpo". Sigh. It's a good thing we have family coming into town tomorrow for Passover, so I'll be distracted. I have a lot to clean tonight...sooo not looking forward to that. 

GTKY: What are some bad habits people have that annoy you more than anything else? I don't like it when people sing or hum to themselves in public. Also, when I'm out to dinner with someone and they won't put down their stupid phone. It's so rude. 
    Me: 29 | DH: 31
    TTC Since: Nov. 2015
    Dx: PCOS
    Clomid + Ovidrel, Round I: BFN
    Clomid + Ovidrel, Round II: BFN
    Clomid+Ovidrel, Round III: BFP! 7/5/16

• CD 1 for me ladies, but I've got every finger crossed and lots of hopes and prayers for all of you! I hope I don't see you in WTO ❤️
  • zdmd_14zdmd_14 member
    edited April 2016
    *CS question*
    Month/Cycle: officially speaking 2/2  NTNP before

CD/DPO: 19/6, 5, or 3 depending on what app you asked when 

TIMING:  CD 10, 11, 13. It's either
    great timing or meh depending on O day. 

TESTING:  haven't decided when yet.  Period is due on Mother's Day.

R/R/CS:
    FF keeps changing my cross hairs.  It has said CD 13, 14, and now 16.  Ovasoft says 13 consistently.   I Think my EW CM plus my slow rise is what made FF change it. But the EW CM on days 14/15 was mixed with creamy, so I disagree that I was still preparing to O then.  Maybe I'm wrong though. 

** Any thoughts on when I may have ovulated or just generally, whether FF or Ovasoft seek more consistently correct?

GTKY? 
    bad grammar and grunting/loud breathing while eating 

DD1 (2008) DD2 (2010), #3 (DH's first bio kid) on the way in January 2017!
    Almost always mobile bumping--forgive my typos. :)
  • Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 21/5

Timing: -1,0

Testing: 8DPO cheapie, FRER 14DPO

R/R/CS: Still no symptoms to spot and go BSC over

Small talk.  It's not a bad habit per se, but I find it a waste of time in most situations (between strangers outside of a service communication).
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Me: 28 & Partner: 32 | Married 2014
    BFP 7/29 EDD 4/11
  • @felix08
    totally feel you on the restating things over and over.  What do you do for a living? School SLP here :)
    DD1 (2008) DD2 (2010), #3 (DH's first bio kid) on the way in January 2017!
    Almost always mobile bumping--forgive my typos. :)
  • @pepperat - Hugs...you and me both. 

• Thanks girl! Hope you get to enjoy all the things this weekend!

10/2/10  <3
    Me:29 H: 31
    TTC#1: Aug 2015
    https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/5e3072

• KarliQ88KarliQ88 member
    edited April 2016
    Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 25/14

Timing: great!

Testing: still holding out. Haven't tested. For some reason AF is easier to absorb than a BFN. Due for it today. Will test if nothing by this weekend. Actually had a temp rise yesterday and stupidly forgot to take this morning!

R/R/CS: it's really cold again. After beautiful warm weather it's cold. I refuse to turn my heat on so im using my slanket! Its like the "snuggie" (as seen on tv) but much nicer. Ridiculous as they look i love it!

Chewing loudly. Can't stand the smacking noise.

I'll be back to reply later!
  • Hello!  Apparently I belong here now :)

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 20 and apparently 5

Timing: -4, -2, 0, +1

Testing: Probably 10 DPO

R/R/CS: So... I only just got my CH this morning.  I guess I had a SUPER slow rise ovulation which I have never had before (In 2 years of temping for TTA). I sort of thought I hadn't even ovulated yet and the positive LH test was just a fake out.  I'm still kind of second guessing the crosshairs, but for now I'll just roll with it.  Serious props to all you ladies who have slow rise on a regular basis.  That was a damn emotional roller coaster for me. 

Entitlement is the worst.  I can handle awkwardness, mean people, whatever, but as soon as people start acting entitled I just lose my mind.
  • 20T20T member
    Cycle: 6

CD/DPO: 19/8

Timing: -3, -1, O, +1, +2

Testing: 10 DPO, although I'm starting to waver...

R/R/CS: TGIF! What an insane week :/

GTKY: What are some bad habits people have that annoy you more than anything else? Oh man, chewing with their mouth open, interrupting, using words incorrectly and then telling me how "educated" they are. I could go on and on, which I realize makes me sound like a gem!

• OH MY GOD @beary67 your siggy just made me laugh so damn hard!
  • Month/Cycle: 3

CD/DPO: 15/3

Timing: -5,-1,0,+1

Testing: 10 DPO for DH's bday

R/R/CS: Just waiting :)

leaving the texting sounds on their phone. It drives me crazy!  Click, Click, Click
    Me: 28 | DH: 30
    BFP #1 April 12, 2017 EDD December 19, 2017
    Happily Ever After June 2014 <3<3

Pregnancy Ticker
  • TheJeriluTheJerilu member
    edited April 2016
    Kenya715 said:
    Month/Cycle: 4/2 - Now that I think about it, I don't know if I've been doing this right. I've been off BC since November (6 months) and this was technically our 1st month actively trying. But it doesn't look right to do 6/1. I put 4 because that's what my chart looks like I became "normal" after coming off BC. So would it actually be 1/1? or 4/1?  

@Kenya715 I think there's no "right" way to do it.  I, personally, would go for 1/1 for TTC and in convos here, but in conversations with your doctor let them know it's been 4/1 if you were NTNP during that time (and that it was post HBC).

From my understanding, most doctors count NTNP towards the "1 year for a healthy couple to conceive (6 mos over 35)" even if you're like, 'but I wasn't trying."
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Me: 28 & Partner: 32 | Married 2014
    BFP 7/29 EDD 4/11
  • @jerilu - Awesome. Thanks so much for responding. That makes a lot more sense. 
  • Month/Cycle: 10ish/2

CD/DPO: 23/7

Timing: -3, -1, +1, +2 (according to FF)

Testing: holding out

R/R/CS:
    I got my opk + on Saturday morning and had terrible cramps that evening however FF says I Oed on Friday, not sure I believe it. This was my first cycle of clomid so I'm hyper in tune with everything that's happening lol. I keep having strange cramps that aren't painful since I Oed. Who knows, maybe it's related to the Clomid? I had twinges on 5DPO but I think that's I'm my head just like everything else! I'm just excited I'm ovulating! Stupid BCP messed me up big time

Talking over people. Of you are in a conversation, it is RUDE and disrespectful to talk over or interrupt someone. I can't stand it!
  • @KristoB Major hugs to you today.
    **Formerly @aliciabhen**
    Computer Hope
  • Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 30/10

Timing: -3,-2,+1

Testing: I tested yesterday. BFN... Trying REALLY hard to not test again today. I had a little spotting last night (I mean, super super light on toilet paper), but then there was nothing this morning, so it's been very hard convincing myself to not test again yet!

R/R/CS: I am frustrated that my cycle isn't consistent. One month, 28 days like clockwork. But then the second month I am off birth control, I'm on day 30 of my cycle, with ovulation at day 20?? Ugh...

People eating or drinking loudly. Yuck.
    Trying to Conceive Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • @melissam090 I am with you on the mispronounced names! My name is a different spelling of a really traditional name (thanks mom and dad!) and so many people hair cannot say it correctly! I had a boss once at a summer job call me by an entirely different name all summer. 

@furbabymom2007 YES to the key clicks! That's the first setting I go for to turn it off whenever I get a new phone!

@megzb510 My boss says "irregardless" regularly. Maybe I should have included that in my GTKY answer. 

@marriedhamstermom I think FF is fine with temping within 30 minutes of your set time. It will just give you an open circle for the day of you temp too far outside of your set time. I would go ahead and temp when you wake up, in case you roll around or do anything else that might affect your temp. Or just set your alarm for an earlier time when you know you won't wake up before it. 

@buthayna My acne has been awful since coming off BC! What products do you use to try to control yours?

@zdmd_14 I think the majority of us use FF, and I've always found it to be very accurate for me. I'm not sure if I'm reading your chart right because I've never used that app, but it looks like that might be correct to me. 

@kristob Thinking about you today. Hugs!

Me: 26, H: 28
                                Married since 2012
                                TTC #1 since July 2015
                                 **TW**
                                         Laparoscopy and Endometriosis dx February 2016
                                HSG and SA all clear! September 2016
                                 Testing with RE October 2016
                                                        BFP 11/5/2016 ~ EDD 7/19/2016

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • RatParadeRatParade member
    edited April 2016

Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD/DPO
    : 21/4 (estimated)

Timing: -4, -2, -1

Testing:  15dpo

R/R/CS:  Just subconsciously trying to justify my allergies as early pregnancy symptoms as usual.

GTKY: What are some bad habits people have that annoy you more than anything else?  When people's first response to not knowing something is to ask someone else.  My coworkers do it to me all the time about computer stuff.  Just google it people, that's what I do!  Sometimes someone will ask me how to do something in Excel, and I'll say "I don't know, hang on let me google it" to passive-aggressively demonstrate how normal people do things.  It doesn't usually sink in.

@sammajane19 @PepperAT  Re: being on your phone when you're with people.  Pete Holmes made a joke once about this- I'm just going to put my phone down here between us, just in case ANYTHING else comes up.  So true.

Edit- Tried to get rid of quote box.  Couldn't.

Me: 32 | DH: 36

Married June 2005

1/2016 - TTC#1

4/2017 - Initial RE visit, Dx: Severe MFI (Varicocele, 14% motility, 3% progression, but normal count)

7/2017 - Stage 3 endometriosis discovered during laparoscopic removal of ovarian cyst

9/27/2017 - BFP at 10dpo (cycle 22), baby boy due June 9, 2018

Pregnancy Ticker
  • mjolkmjolk member
    2/2
    21/3-6?
    Timing: good
    Testing: Late next week.
    RRCS: A couple days ago I was burping... which is a new one for me. It is silly how gross things are suddenly wishful.
    GTKY: Answering your phone while in a group. go outside or at least away please!
    -----
    TW: Loss
    EDD: 1/14/2017 : Blighted Ovum : D&C @ 10w6d