Sorry for posting this late again!

LFAF April Siggy: TV/Movie BFFs

BFP #1 12/2012, DS born 8/2013
BFP #2 7/2015, MMC and D&C 9/2015
BFP #3 11/2015, CP
BFP #4 1/2016, DD born 10/2016

Re: WTF Wednesday

• F47F47 member
    WTF to my completely overwhelming workload. I just really want a day to chill, and that's not happening anytime soon.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • edited April 2016
    WTF Mother Nature. Winter was LAST season. I had to go into the basement to dig out my winter coat I'd already packed away and now I am wrapped in my down comforter dreading the fact that I have to take my dog out in 35-degree howling wind and rain weather. Why can't he just use the toilet?!

ETA: It started HAILING while we were out. The silver lining is that my dog LOVES being dried off with a towel <3
    DS#1 born 05 October 2016
    DS#2  due 25 April 2019
  • WTF tailbone...OMG it's making my back hurt soooo bad and sitting in an office chair all day long is not cool. Move around a bit babygirl, GET OFF MY SPINE AND BLADDER! 
  • WTF Work! I've come down with a cold and have a pretty bad sore throat. It's been crazy hectic all week. I keep forcing myself to come in because I keep forgetting about stuff I HAVE to do. I forgot about a client yesterday and if I would have done it yesterday, I would have totally called in sick...bleh
  • edited April 2016
    *Gross, TMI disclamier* WTF --- and this is a BIG WTF!! I went to our cafe on campus for lunch to get a salad, the staff makes the salad for us to our liking, well the guy was making my salad and I had my head down reading my phone and as soon as I looked up, a BIG snot dripped from his nose right into the salad dressing. I looked away so fast so I could control and hid my pregnancy gag reflex. I know he knows I saw it and he finished up my salad and I grabbed it and left as fast as I could. I didn't know what to do or say. I like the guy and I didn't want to embarrass him or make a scene. But I called his manager right away to let him know so they can replace the dressing ASAP so no one else ate it. Totally mortified, grossed the fuck out and lost my appetite and I will NEVER be able to eat down there again!!  :s
    Pregnancy Ticker

Married 11-11-11
    TTC only since Dec 2015. I had some weight to get off. Been working hard in the gym for over a year.
    BFP 02-15-16 with our first
    IT'S A BOY!!! 

• @sportiegrl1213 - oh, wow. No words. That is the grossest. 
  • @sportiegrl1213 , OMG.  That is a huge WTF!  Ewwwwww!   So disgusting!  He should have said something I feel like.

WTF SO???  Stop criticizing my stroller choices if you don't have any alternative picks!  Seriously, I'm ready to go stroller shopping without you!  

• @kmolleltz - I would be totally screwed. Practically everything I cook has cream cheese in it. It's the nectar of the gods! 

@F47 - I'll trade places with you! I have absolutely NOTHING to do at work today. I just keep thinking about all the things I could be doing at home, but I can't cause I'm getting paid to waste my life away here. UGH.

@sportiegrl1213 - I just threw up a little bit in my mouth...

I have no WTF yet today, but it's only 12:30! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • WTF to my appetite. I just ate lunch an hour ago and I want to eat all the things. 

Me: 32 & DH: 37
    Married: November 2014
    TTC #1 Since: October 2015
    BFP #1: 11/18/15 - CP
    BFP #2: 2/8/16 - EDD 10/20/16
    IT'S A BOY!!!!
    DS Born 10/16/16

• @copperboom86  Seriously. Today I splurged and bought some because I just can't handle it. I let myself eat a tiny bit on a spoon and wanted to die it was so delicious.
    *American lady living in Tanzania.
    DH - Tanzanian Maasai 
    BFP #1 - MC Dec 2, 2015 (@ 9weeks)
    BFP #2 - Feb 2, 2016 --EDD 10/10/16 --Abigail- October 6, 2016. Heart warrior.
    October 2017- Began fostering to adopt T, (DOB:November 19, 2013)
  • It's too complicated to go into on here but I have to join the WTF to work today. I should have stayed in bed. 
    Me:33
    DH: 34
    Married: May 2011
    TTC #1: May 2015
    DS: 10/20/2016
    TTC #2: June 2019
    #2 EDD: 2/20/2020
  • WTF to my husband. I mentioned I was craving fried chicken (like super crispy kind you get from KFC) and he suggests we get naked/grilled tenders from BWW this weekend. That is not even close to the same thing. 
  • WTF, my fave Thai place??? How are you going to tell me it'll take 45 min for just one lunch takeout order??? I ended up getting food from somewhere else but still thinking about it so I might convince DH to pick up for dinner even though he hates Thai food...
  • wtf to the same lady who said "whoooa looks like twins" on Monday to me following it up with " Hi Porky" this afternoon. I had enough and had to tell the 80 year old lady that I think those comments are rude and they hurt my feelings. I told her I'm only going to get bigger so it needs to stop there. She looked shocked and thought those were endearing remarks. Um. no.
    Image result for its raining meme

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @brzvice why is it always older people who have no filter??? 
  • WTF DS? Today was supposed to be your speech evaluation to see if you qualify for the fabulous preschool program through our district and you clam up and shut down. Flat out refused to participate and threw tantrum after tantrum. I ***need*** you to participate next week when we rescheduled because the SLP needs to write an accurate report. It is so so so important you get into the program!

(((Background: DS, 2.5yo, is significantly speech delayed and the preschool program through our local school district is fantastic and would be incredible for him but eligibility depends on accurate evaluations from all his service providers and today he just wasn't having it. I'm not some zealot over-achiever mom, lol)))

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• edited April 2016
    @UponAStar16 I'm 100% Thai and my family owns a restaurant, but sadly anything I eat recently give me major acid reflux and indigestion. I'm pretty sad about it. 

Edited to add: eat all the Thai food for me (although sometimes I do partake anyway and just moan about it later)
    BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I probably sound like the crazy camp counselor girl buuuut my camp director is getting let go for no good reason and everyone including myself is super pissed off. I was planning on taking my kids there someday.
  • k guise, here's my super weak WTF

WTF medium salsa? you are MILD at best.

(anyone else craving spicy foods?)
  • @NoraAurora Being Thai, spicy food is in my blood, but I'm such a wuss when I'm pregnant. It's so lame. If I eat something even a little spicy, I have insane heartburn and indigestion for hours. But I agree, store bought medium salsa is for the birds. 
  • @noraaurora I'm going for Thai for lunch today precisely bc I need spice 
  • mrszoess said:
    @noraaurora I'm going for Thai for lunch today precisely bc I need spice 
    This sounds soooooooooooooo good. I will now be scouting out a Thai place this weekend!

Me: 32 & DH: 37
    Married: November 2014
    TTC #1 Since: October 2015
    BFP #1: 11/18/15 - CP
    BFP #2: 2/8/16 - EDD 10/20/16
    IT'S A BOY!!!!
    DS Born 10/16/16

• Ha ha guys I can't even handle mild salsa. Why don't they make NO FIRE salsa for those of us who can't take it? I've learned not to trust anyone who tastes something and says "oh it's not hot at all, you'll be fine" because still... FIERY BURNING for me.

• @RainMira9e Maaaaan, that stinks! My cousin's fiancé is the same. She's Brazilian and when she comes to family functions, we direct her to the non-spicy items but what we deem to
    be not spicy makes her face turn red and sweat! 
  • WTF pregnancy. I made it through the first tri by throwing up once. Now I'm losing my breakfast every day. Lame.