December 2016 Moms

WTF Wednesday 4.27.16

2»

Re: WTF Wednesday 4.27.16

• @difazette 100% how I felt during my ultrasound at 6+4.  I dropped a few four letter words in the radiology department that day  B) congratulations!!
    @katemunion - I'm on mobile (almost always) so I can't see tickers or your post history... Are you twins/multiples as well? 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker     

• My WTF Wednesday is people asking me if I'm pregnant! I have had two people I work with (not even people I am friends with) ask me in the last couple of weeks! Hate lying and saying no, but we havnt even told all of our family yet! Can't really believe they would ask -if I have news I want to share them I will share it! Ugh, makes me so annoyed! Just feel guilty for lying about it (and also wondering what gave it away... most likely the crazy bloat or breakouts I currently have going on! Haha!). 
  • Loading the player...
  • KateH1216KateH1216 member
    edited April 2016
    Np @DiFazetteI'm on mobile as well. I'm FTM, went in for the usual 6ish week appointment and radiology had an opening so my doc sent me for an ultrasound. Surprise of a lifetime finding out we're having twins! I'm 8+1 now. Next ultrasound in 4 weeks!
  • Np @DiFazetteI'm on mobile as well. I'm FTM, went in for the usual 6ish week appointment and radiology had an opening so my doc sent me for an ultrasound. Surprise of a lifetime finding out we're having twins! I'm 8+1 now. Next ultrasound in 4 weeks!
    @katemunuin I thought I saw a twins announcement somewhere!!! Yay!  We can start the Moms of multiples thread next week.  I'm sure there's likely to be one or two more.  

Pregnancy Ticker     

• O-M-G @DiFazette that is an AWESOME surprise, I couldn't imagine the feels of that happening LOL Congratulations!!!
    TT#1 July 2015
    BFP#1 & MC:August 2015 
    BFP: #2 10/01/2015 MC: 10/09/2015   BFP #3: 12/22/2015 @ 5 weeks  MC/CP: 12-23-2015
    Fertility Appointment: Feb 23/16, Hysteroscopy 03/02/2016,
    BFP #4: 03/31/16 EDD 12/01/2016 

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • WTF to DS getting up at 530am and playing the "I have to go potty and I don't want to go in my diaper" card. Well in my exhaustion I told him to go in his diaper bc he does every night. But then I felt like a bad mom so I took him to the potty. He stood there and.... Nothing. Not one freakin drop. I'm a fool. A tired fool. 
    Trying for #2 since November 2015

DS #1 - 7/25/13

• Mamax2 said:
    Mamax2 said:
    Mamax2 said:
    I'm pissed at DH at this morning. I've been sleeping like crap lately, and he knows how tired I am. He came home from work last night, ate dinner, and made our DD's lunch. After that he went straight to bed(at 8:30) and just woke up at 10:30. I asked him last night if he could get DD up and to school this morning, but his answer was no, that he was going to get up and go into work for a bit, even though he was supposed to be off. I was surprised and pissed when he was still asleep when I went to get dressed this morning.
    I think I would have "accidentally" made a loud noise to wake him. Or even better, started vacuuming and then when he got up said, "Oh sorry, honey. I had no idea you were still sleeping. I thought you were at work!"
    I actually shook him and was yelling at him at 6:30 this morning. He didn't even budge. So I started slamming doors, and that didn't even phase him.
    I would have been livid! My DH is a heavy sleeper too. When all else fails I flick cold water on his face. 
    I'll have to remember the cold water for next time.
    Way late to this, but I have a friend that pinches her husband's nose closed when she can't get him awake. She said it works like a charm ;)

June Siggy Challenge: Dad Fails

Married 7.28.2012
    DD born 7.27.2014
    BFP 09.2015 - m/c 10.21.2015
    BFP 4.12.2016...EDD: Christmas Eve 2016!

• @DiFazette congrats lady!! That's so exciting!

June Siggy Challenge: Dad Fails

Married 7.28.2012
    DD born 7.27.2014
    BFP 09.2015 - m/c 10.21.2015
    BFP 4.12.2016...EDD: Christmas Eve 2016!

• beff12 said:
    Mamax2 said:
    Mamax2 said:
    Mamax2 said:
    I'm pissed at DH at this morning. I've been sleeping like crap lately, and he knows how tired I am. He came home from work last night, ate dinner, and made our DD's lunch. After that he went straight to bed(at 8:30) and just woke up at 10:30. I asked him last night if he could get DD up and to school this morning, but his answer was no, that he was going to get up and go into work for a bit, even though he was supposed to be off. I was surprised and pissed when he was still asleep when I went to get dressed this morning.
    I think I would have "accidentally" made a loud noise to wake him. Or even better, started vacuuming and then when he got up said, "Oh sorry, honey. I had no idea you were still sleeping. I thought you were at work!"
    I actually shook him and was yelling at him at 6:30 this morning. He didn't even budge. So I started slamming doors, and that didn't even phase him.
    I would have been livid! My DH is a heavy sleeper too. When all else fails I flick cold water on his face. 
    I'll have to remember the cold water for next time.
    Way late to this, but I have a friend that pinches her husband's nose closed when she can't get him awake. She said it works like a charm ;)
    I just totally laughed way too hard at this. I needed the little laugh tonight. Thanks :)
  • @DiFazette - Congratulations! What a crazy surprise!
    December '16 BMB

Baby #1                                                            

~BFP 03/22/14 EDD 12/05/14~                       
    ~Baby Z born 11/28/14~

Baby #2
    ~04/19/16 EDD 12/26/16~
    BabyFetus Ticker

SaveSaveSaveSave
  • @DiFazette I think twins means you are allowed to feel shocked, but CONGRATS!!!! Glad you are mostly feeling well too!! 

BabyFetus Ticker
  • I'm just mad, frustrated, and over everything!!!! Rahhhhhhhh! That is how I feel about everything! 
  • DiFazette said:
    Guys - I'm posting all over this board right now and asking for forgiveness...

My WTF right now - we're having twins!!!!  I went in to check viability today since I measured 6 days small last week and there's 2 freaking beautiful, strong heart beats in my belly both measuring 7+ weeks.  I'm dumbfounded right now.  
    Congratulations! That's so awesome! I know it will be a lot of work but I have always wanted twins! Enjoy!