Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Thursday

Month/Cycle:

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Testing:

R/R/CS:

GTKY: Do you get along with your in-laws?
Me: 33 DH: 31
DS: 5 years old
TTC #2 since August 2015
July 2016: Testing cycle with 100 mg Clomid = BFN
August 2016: 50 mg Clomid + IUI = BFN
October 2016: IVF#1 - 13 retrieved / 12 mature /  9 fertilized / 2 blasts
November 2016: FET#1 = chemical
January 2017: FET#2 = chemical
March 2017: IVF#2 - 18 retrieved / 18 mature / 16 fertilized / 5 blasts
April 24, 2017: FET#3 - BFN
May 24, 2017: FET#4 - BFP! - Beta #1 151 - Beta #2 503 - Due date 2/9/18
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: TWW Thursday

• Loading the player...
  • @felix08 I totally understand. I sometimes enjoy having with the in laws more than my own family. They are more laid back and like to sit outside in the summer and drink tequila which is right up my alley! Well...it used to be before I pretty much stopped drinking for this whole TTC thing. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  •  @houseofsetters I definitely think you ovulated, but I can see  how that would be confusing. Hopefully it returns to normal or even higher tomorrow!

@khbear  I hear you! This has been a really odd cycle for me too. I had symptoms up until a couple days ago and then they started to disappear??

10/2/10  <3
    Me:29 H: 31
    TTC#1: Aug 2015
    https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/5e3072

• @linzrunz oh we can commiserate :( I have anxiety, depression, and pmdd fun right?! I see you have been trying for 2 months...I hope it happens quick for you so you can move on!! I got pregnant quick with my first two so the anxiety, etc wasn't a big deal. I'm a year off meds next month and it is ROUGH! I still don't know how to deal with it but I'm trying. I started seeing a counselor and that helped a bit. Keeping busy helps too! Good luck!!
  • @Kenya715 hopefully the temp spike is good news for you. FX

@khbear hopefully you don't have endo. Have you been tested? Have a great weekend getaway. 

@teamginger13 I hope everything works out with your RE. Hopefully you can come up with a good plan. 

@PepperAT how was the Jungle Book?

@linzrunz I still can't believe that she not only hit you, but that she thought that it was ok to physically discipline your child too. I would be so furious!! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @MelissaM090 - I really like charting too. It is so interesting to me to see my body do these things. I'm happy I started charting but miss the 'ignorance is bliss'-ness of not knowing.

@PepperAT - We are still in the same boat! FX for you! Taking my test tomorrow morning...

@linzrunz - I have anxiety that I don't take medication for now that I'm TTC. Breathing exercises and yoga are my lifesavers. I've been practicing a long time, so it's gotten easier. But I highly recommend it at any time. 

• Still waiting for AF to show up... Can it be late for reasons other than being KU? I know you can O late and that make your cycle longer, but this is my longest LP so far, too. My chart seems pretty clear on an O day.

@houseofsetters - I still think you ovulated on those CH. and I have a dip like that just about every chart between 7-9 DPO.

@MelissaM090 - FX for you still <3 I think charting can be soothing bt also stressful at times. I'm a researcher by nature so I like collecting data points. 

@PepperAT - I'm crazy nervous I'm going to have a super strong AF since it's getting to be late. I feel ya on rushing to the bathroom! FX it doesn't come for you. I'm still crampless and symptomless. My work bag is packed with one of those heating pads that stick to your pants and tons of tampons. Aaaany minute now...

@linzrunz - I don't have PMDD, but a lot of cycles I get very anxious leading up to my period. I don't take anything for anxiety. I know this sounds lame, but I pray when it hits me and a lot of times I can work through it. I imagine positive mantras may do the same.

@MooFish2364 - I've not been tested. My OB said if I don't get KU by a year, she's thinking of doing a lap to look for endo. I kind of want to do an HSG first? Jumping to lap seems so dramatic.

@danceitout - FX for you!

•  @kenya715 and @khbearFingers crossed for both of you! I have a very strong feeling that I won't need to test, but if nothing happens I will on Saturday morning.

@MooFish2364  It was really good! Kinda short and rushed, but I really enjoyed it.

10/2/10  <3
    Me:29 H: 31
    TTC#1: Aug 2015
    https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/5e3072

• @PepperAT - I'm going batty. I've never had to wait this long for AF since I've started chatting and know when it's coming. 
  • @1017Shannon I'm sorry you deal with this kind of stuff too.  Definitely not fun.  It took almost a year of actively trying to get DS#1 but only one month with DS#2.  I have no idea what to expect for this one, but I'm anticipating it'll be a longer road.

Also, thank you @kenya715 and @khbear for the suggestions.  I've really wanted to get into yoga and possibly meditation.  I usually exercise on a regular basis, but tend to fall of the wagon during the TWW because of my symptoms.

Married 07.21.07
    DS#1 01.23.09
    DS#2 08.01.11
    TTC#3  08.31.15
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/HSG 05.16.17
    Hysteroscopy 10.04.17 10.05.17
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/HSG 01.10.19
    Left tube removed
    dx: Endometriosis, Adenomyosis
    BC: February-October 2019
    TTA: November-December 2019
    NTNP: January 2020!

• @moofish2364 Oh I still am!  I told DH she is not allowed to watch the kids by herself anymore.  Not okay. She has only seen them once since then and that was out in public where I couldn't avoid it.

Married 07.21.07
    DS#1 01.23.09
    DS#2 08.01.11
    TTC#3  08.31.15
    Left tube removed

• @sammajane19 who knew ovulating could be so exciting?! It's amazing how all of this changes your life. FX for you this cycle. You just never know what can happen!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @MooFish2364  thank you!! fx for you, too!
    Me: 29 | DH: 31
    TTC Since: Nov. 2015
    Dx: PCOS
    Clomid + Ovidrel, Round I: BFN
    Clomid + Ovidrel, Round II: BFN
    Clomid+Ovidrel, Round III: BFP! 7/5/16

• And it's officially CD1 for me so I'm heading over to WTO. FX for all of you!

Married 07.21.07
    DS#1 01.23.09
    DS#2 08.01.11
    TTC#3  08.31.15
    Left tube removed