January 2017 Moms
Options

Hello!!!

Looks like I'm the first one here! Due 1/1! Just got my BFP this morning!

I was a member on the J15 boards and am still an active member in the Facebook group that grew from it. 

Looking forward to getting to know people here and going through a lot together :)  

Hurry up and join me!!!!!!!!!! :-D
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Hello!!!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hi I just got my bfp yesterday-confused on my due date haven't talked to the dr yet.
  • Options
    How did you make that thing that says how big the baby is?
  • Options
    Hey April79lynn! I googled to calculate an approximate due date from date of last period and date of ovulation!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Hello all. Im currently waiting to test. I have been pregnant 3 times with one child born (2nd pregnancy). Im hoping this is our month. I hope to join you ladies in a few weeks. 
    ** Highschool Sweethearts ** 
    Married: February 14, 2009

MC: June 6 2010 @ 18 weeks
    DS: December 19, 2011
    MC: October 2, 2015 @ 14 weeks

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Hi Ladies!  I got my BFP on Wednesday and it looks like my EDD is 12/29. Not sure with BMB to participate in, but I thought I would say "hi!" This will be our first, and we are very excited.  Our first OB appt will be at about 7 weeks on May 11th. I'm so anxious and nervous and am just hoping that everything goes well.  I look forward to getting to know all of you!
  • Options
    I received my positive pregnancy test yesterday 4/24. At first I thought it was negative and I was so disappointed. I gave the test a few more minutes and it had the faintest line. I took another one yesterday and this morning and both have clear faint lines. :smile: My EDD is January 6. This is baby #2 and we couldn't be more excited. 

Has anyone told family yet?
  • Options
    We have told my parents and sister, but not his side yet. They live further away so we are waiting for the ultrasound to tell them :-)
  • Options
    @mrskimm09 I'll keep my fingers crossed for you if you keep them crossed for me too!!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Hello, I got my BFP yesterday on 4/23 then took another test today on 4/24. Estimated due dates between 1/4-1/6. I was a member for a short time on the March 2014 boards but moved into a Facebook group from that the board in October of 13 and love my bump ladies from that group! 

• Options
    Got my BFP today! Estimated due date is 1/1/17. New Years baby! We had a mc in December so I'm hopeful but nervous. 
  • Options
    Anyone having some intense cramping? I took a loooong 2.5 hour nap today. It was hard to fall asleep tonight around 9, and now I just woke up at 11:30 and can't go back to sleep. I'm 14 dpo and am having some cramping and just can't seem to get comfortable. I'm hoping this isn't AF trying to come or an ectopic pregnancy! Is anyone having cramps or had them before with successful pregnancies? 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Just got my bfp this am too! Same due date. This was month 8 of ttc. Congrats to you and praying this is your rainbow! 
  • Options
    kt0325kt0325 member
    edited April 2016
    Hello! It's super faint so Im worried its not real but here it is at 10 dpo..hopefully I can become part of yalls January group for good! :)

**Image Removed by Admin**
  • Options
    kt0325kt0325 member
    edited April 2016
    @lferretti89  praying for you! I think I'm in your same boat..about 10 dpo and slight faint line!
  • Options
    @kt0325  that's exactly what mine look like!! That sliiiiight line. I'm 14 dpo now and they haven't become too much darker (though everyone online says not to worry about how dark or light it is, of course I do!!!) so I'm going in today for a blood test! Hoping for a BFP from the lab!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    Question , I don't what to think of this. I have been feeling pressure on the left side of my uterus. So I took a test at first it was negative then I checked a couple of hours later and there was a faint blue line. Took another test and that was negative and never changed. I am confused , maybe it is just me hopeful wishing. We have been tryin for baby number 2, any thoughts. If I am pregnant and my calculations are right. I will have an Edd of January 4. 

**Image Removed by Admin**

You can see the faint blue line. 
  • Options
    When was the first day of you last period . 
  • Options
    Hey @Knottie1440628507! From what I've read, I would recommend taking one again tomorrow with your first pee of the morning, and read it within the 5 minutes (or whatever the instructions say for your brand). If you read it after then, sometimes it can show a 'false positive' as an evaporation line. That line is definitely decently dark though, so I wouldn't think it is an evaporation line. If the second one was just taken later in that same day, it might show negative because there isn't as much hcg in your urine later in the day (until you are further into your pregnancy). HCG is most concentrated in that first morning urine. 

My guess would be that you are pregnant, it is just very early on! I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers and send the good vibes your way!! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks so much, I will keep you updated. I am prayin this times is true. We have been trying for a year now. 

• Options
    Hi everyone! I got my BFP 4/22 and confirmed with blood test 4/23.  I have a telephone appt scheduled for this afternoon for history intake since this will be baby #1 for us.

I am experiencing some light cramping, but nothing as bad as usual menstrual cramps. The cramps are mostly midline, but sometimes I feel them more on the left or right sides.
  • Options
    ju0725ju0725 member
    edited April 2016
    Usually a line is a line! I got a line on a blue test a few hours after taking then bought a pink dye test and confirmed. I hope it works the same for you!
  • Options
    Yes absolutely!! GL!!
    ** Highschool Sweethearts ** 
    Married: February 14, 2009

MC: June 6 2010 @ 18 weeks
    DS: December 19, 2011
    MC: October 2, 2015 @ 14 weeks

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Hi all! I just got my BFP on Friday night but EDD 1/2. This will be hopefully be our rainbow as we had a mc back in October. Hoping for a happy & healthy 9 months with you ladies!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Hello all!  Got my BFP on Saturday.  EDD is 01/05.  Baby #3.  I was on the April 2011 and October 2013 boards with my other two babies.  Congrats, everyone!
    DD #1 Eva- April 2011
    DD #2 Violet- October 2013
    DD#3 Due New Year's Eve 2016

• Options
    Prayers that this will be your healthy rainbow baby. 
  • Options
    Hello!
    We are due 1/1 based on lmp, but I think that will be moved back a little bit. This will be our third child, I have a girl who is 3 and a boy who is 1. I am still active on my daughter's bmp turned Facebook group. Congrats everyone! 
    BFP 07/14/2012, EDD 03/22/2013, DD born 03/21/2013
    BFP 05/20/2014, EDD 01/29/2015, DS born 01/14/2015
    BFP 04/25/2016, EDD 01/01/2017

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

Hi everyone! Due on January 5-7th (based on ovulation day). Just got my BFP yesterday. My previous two babies liked to hang out with me until the VERY! LAST! MINUTE! so, IF this baby ends up being sticky (all crossables crossed!), I'm settling in for being a long pregnancy (42 weeks with DD and 41 weeks 3 days with DS).

H&H 9 months to everyone!

June Siggy Challenge: Robert Downey Jr

37 yr old mama with 4yr old DD and 2 yr old DS

Babysizer Manly Pregnancy Tracker

• Options
    Hi there! I had my 1st positive test yesterday and 2nd this morning. Took ClearBlue which also gives you the number of weeks along you are (I'm at 2-3 apparently). Based of my LMP, I'm due on 1/1. My doctor's office wouldn't schedule me sooner than 8 weeks along, so I have to wait until 5/26! I have so many questions! We already told our close friends and my mom and are having a special dinner with DH's parents tonight to break the news. There will be tears! This is the first for both sides of the family :) Just gotta pray it all goes smoothly.

Me: 33 DH: 38 Married: 1/10/15

1st Pregnancy EDD: 1/1/17 Born 1/10/17 Team Green turned Blue!

2nd Pregnancy EDD: 11/6/18 Born 11/09/18 Baby Boy!

3rd Pregnancy EDD: 12/?/21

Children are like casseroles; it takes a lot to mess them up.

• Options
    Well ladies I got my bfn today, so looks like I will not be joining you ladies. I just wanted to say congratulations and prayers for healthy babies for all of you. 
  • Options
    @Knottie74091607, so sorry to hear it! Praying for you!
  • Options
    Well ladies I got my bfn today, so looks like I will not be joining you ladies. I just wanted to say congratulations and prayers for healthy babies for all of you. 

Hugs. I'm so sorry.

June Siggy Challenge: Robert Downey Jr

37 yr old mama with 4yr old DD and 2 yr old DS

Babysizer Manly Pregnancy Tracker

• Options
    I'm so sorry :(

Me: 33 DH: 38 Married: 1/10/15

1st Pregnancy EDD: 1/1/17 Born 1/10/17 Team Green turned Blue!

2nd Pregnancy EDD: 11/6/18 Born 11/09/18 Baby Boy!

3rd Pregnancy EDD: 12/?/21

Children are like casseroles; it takes a lot to mess them up.

• Options
    Hi everyone!  I just got my BFP on Tuesday!  EDD is 1/3.  Baby #2.  Congratulations to everyone!

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    I am so, sorry to hear this. T&Ps for you and good luck with everything in the future.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Hello! I got bfn this last Sunday. Excited and scared all at the same time ;).  Congrats to all of you and I pray we all have a joyous 9 months!