January 2016 Moms

WTF Wednesday

let it all out here 
Married 2006
DS1 2010
DS2 2013
DD1 2016

Re: WTF Wednesday

• I'm still on the WTF hair loss train. I have a receding hairline. I should not have this problem. Plus I'm getting really tired of vacuuming up all the hair in this house that's shed between the dog, 2 cats, and myself... Ugh.
  • I share my office with three other people. I just watched their boss give them gifts in front of me, for Administrative Professionals Day, and then watched them open them in front of me. (I won't get anything, nor do I feel entitled to something.) The big issue is that I will listen to them bitch for the rest of the day about how they don't like what they got. (They do this all the time--their boss will treat them to lunch once a month, just for fun, and out of her own pocket, and they complain non-stop.)
  • Loading the player...
  • WTF to my sinuses. Between allergies and now a newly developed sinus infection after a cold LO passed to me, I find myself struggling. all. day. long. I just want to breathe and taste food normally again!

@Cricket99 same situation here. It's getting really old.

• @stephanienjer Aww, that's nice! I would love a gift or a simple thank you email. Each year all the admins in the office thank each other but nothing from the adjusters we are actually assisting. 
  • Our Executive Director announced she brought ice cream in for Administrative Professionals Day.  Yum...then as she was walking out the door says "oh I forgot the ice cream, we will have it tomorrow."   Really!  All day I keep thinking it's Thursday, now no ice cream!  Guess I know where I will be stopping on my way home.  :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Holy crap, toddler! My one year old just ate an ENTIRE happy meal (4 chicken nuggets, fries, and a go-gurt).

Yes, I know, not healthy. Today sucked, so convenience won. 

Also, continuing to WTF baby's explosive butt. Every. Single. Poopy. Diaper. I'm tired of scrubbing her clothes! 
  • Cricket99 said:
    I'm still on the WTF hair loss train. I have a receding hairline. I should not have this problem. Plus I'm getting really tired of vacuuming up all the hair in this house that's shed between the dog, 2 cats, and myself... Ugh.
    Me too girl, me too...
  • Wtf to the crib. My daughter did great. But the past week or so she has suddenly decided she does not want to be in the crib. As soon as her little butt hits the mattress her eyes are opened. We've tried everything. She fights it until 10, 11 pm. I get up at 430 am for work
  • Wtf to the crib. My daughter did great. But the past week or so she has suddenly decided she does not want to be in the crib. As soon as her little butt hits the mattress her eyes are opened. We've tried everything. She fights it until 10, 11 pm. I get up at 430 am for work
    My son did this for about a week. It was rough, but was just a phase that passed thank goodness... I hope it passes for you too, and sooner rather than later!
  • @mrsgetz4000 same here we've had that with LO who's loved the crib no issues since week 6. Like pp mentioned, it did pass for us too but that was NOT a fun week. Hoping it passes quickly for you as well.
  • So I have a nice pillow from brookstone ment for sidesleepers. Yesterday my son was doing his quite time in my room. I go up later and my pillow is ripped into 100 pieces. I got terrible sleep last night and I took his boppy as punishment, since he still has that and he is almost 3 and have been trying take it away.
    Married 2006
    DS1 2010
    DS2 2013
    DD1 2016
  • @Cricket99 same here! I'm actually really concerned about this!