October 2016 Moms

I'm back. Update me.

How are you all doing? I had to go out of state to help my mother through the death of her husband and her mother (my grandmother that helped raise us). I stayed through the funerals and now we are home (with better internet). Did I miss anything good?

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: I'm back. Update me.

• So sorry to hear about you and your moms losses. 
  • I was wondering where you were! So sorry for your losses but I'm glad to see you back. You didn't miss much but there is a private TTGP grad group for regulars who graduated and current regs to interact. Check it out!

Me: 32 & DH: 37
    Married: November 2014
    TTC #1 Since: October 2015
    BFP #1: 11/18/15 - CP
    BFP #2: 2/8/16 - EDD 10/20/16
    IT'S A BOY!!!!
    DS Born 10/16/16

• Loading the player...
  • I was wondering where you went!

The board has been terribly quiet. Very little snark, not really any good drama aside from one person getting banned in the Zika thread. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

The board has been terribly quiet. Very little snark, not really any good drama aside from one person getting banned in the Zika thread. 
    Oh yeah, it was the troll from the 1st tri board. Glow something I think, she was always causing drama and then randomly popped in here to rant about Zika. If I hadn't seen her drama on other boards, I would have had no idea who she was. 

IT'S A BOY!!!!
    DS Born 10/16/16

• MRSCORKER said:
    I was wondering where you went!

Oh yeah, it was the troll from the 1st tri board. Glow something I think, she was always causing drama and then randomly popped in here to rant about Zika. If I hadn't seen her drama on other boards, I would have had no idea who she was. 
    I've seen some posters like this that enjoy riling others for no good reason over some pretty odd stuff.

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

• @PrimRoseMama I'm sorry about your losses! I was kind of worried about you, but glad you're back. 
    I feel like we have a good group here, just not a lot of activity going on. 
  • I hadn't seen you. Was wondering about you. Glad your back. sorry for your losses. Its the same ole snark free page. @MRSCORKER, i was unaware of this group. I'd like in on it
  • So sorry for your losses.

like everyone said, not much here...
  • I'm sorry for your losses.  Having to help your mother with family deaths is something I've had to do too,  and it's exhausting.  Glad you could be there for her.  So glad to see that you are back!
  • I'm sorry for you and your mom's losses.  I'm glad you were able to be there for her.  Not too much around here.  A little flames on FFFC last week, but that's about it.  

TTC #1 since August 2015
    BFP #1 January 28, 2016
    EDD October 3, 2016
    Felicity Joy, born September 2, 2016
    My Chart
    TTC #2 Since August 2020
    BFP #2 September 11, 2020
    EDD May 23, 2021

• Welcome back; I'm sorry for your losses. I hope that the morning sickness is done for you now!
  • Glad to see you back, and I'm so sorry for all you and your family have been through. 
  • So sorry for your losses, but welcome back!
    All the action seems to be on the other boards these days.
  • Welcome back! So sorry to hear about your losses.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Welcome back @PrimRoseMama ! So sorry to hear of your family's loss. :( Hope you're all holding up well!
  • Welcome back. Sorry to hear about your family's loss. 
  • Was just wondering about you yesterday. So sorry to hear of your losses! Not much going on here, the board is pretty quiet. Someone in TTGP posted about starting a TTGP Grad board. I haven't checked it in a couple of days to see what the verdict was. Their complaint was the BMB isn't as much fun.
    BabyGaga
  • Was just wondering about you yesterday. So sorry to hear of your losses! Not much going on here, the board is pretty quiet. Someone in TTGP posted about starting a TTGP Grad board. I haven't checked it in a couple of days to see what the verdict was. Their complaint was the BMB isn't as much fun.
    There is a group going! It's nice to be able to interact with other TTGPers who are on different BMBs and even current regs. 

IT'S A BOY!!!!
    DS Born 10/16/16

• Welcome back, and I'm sorry for your losses.
  • So sorry for your losses  :/

Whoo hoo, happy you are back though!

Kinda mad I missed this. I've been on a little bit of a hiatus from all things non-work related so I haven't been following. Boo!

Welcome back @PrimRoseMama!! 
  • @PrimRoseMama glad you back but sorry to hear about your loss. 

Me: 33 DH: 39
    DD 1: 5-24-13
    TTC#2: BFP: 8-23-15 MMC: 10-29-15
    DD 2: 9-15-16
    DD 3: 9-16-17

• Welcome back! I'm so sorry for your losses and what your family has gone through.  <3
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Welcome back! Sorry for the losses in your family.

It's been pretty quiet around here for the most part.

How is everything going with you?
    DH: 29 | Me: 29 
    Dating: 10/3/08 | Married: 12/27/14
    TTC #1: August 2015 | BFP: 2/3/16 | EDD: 10/7/16
    DD: 10/5/16
    TTC #2: September 2017 | BFP: 4/28/18 | EDD: 1/7/19
    DS: 1/9/19
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Sorry to hear about your losses :( 

But we are glad to have you back!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I'm so sorry about your losses, but happy you are back!

Me: 28  DH: 27
    TTC since 2011
    IVF #1 June 2013 DD born: 2/25/14
    IVF #2 January 2016 Double Transfer: 1/28/2016
    First Beta: 108 Second Beta: 360.3
    Twins EDD: 10/13/2016
  • Sorry for your losses. Welcome back!
  • emmaaa said:
    Welcome back! Sorry for the losses in your family.

It's been pretty quiet around here for the most part.

How is everything going with you?
    Mostly just dealing with some crippling fatigue and catching up on some business stuff around here. Abby goes back to her speech program at the elementary school tomorrow and I am going to catch up on getting Alex's elementary school SPL services going. He needs a hearing evaluation. So I'm hitting the ground running a little bit. I'm sad about my Grandmother but honestly the last four years of her life living in dementia and alzheimer's was a confusing, scary time for her. I didn't want her to die, but be free from that confusing condition.

I feel for my mom and am experiencing some anxiety about her staying where she is on the mountain (Sewanee, TN) by herself in her current health condition. She is hell-bent. Thankfully I have constant contact with the support network there of friends that are extremely awesome. They look after her. I'm hoping she's able to stay there as long as possible because she is happy there.

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

• @PrimRoseMama My grandmother passed away last week and had also been suffering from Alzheimer's. It's such a terrible disease. It felt very much like she'd been gone for years so it was an odd and confusing mix of feeling sad that she's really gone and so happy that she's finally free. They say Alzheimer's is hardest on the family and it's true. It's so hard to see them still there but gone. Sending your family T&Ps. 

IT'S A BOY!!!!
    DS Born 10/16/16