Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Wednesday

Morning Bumpers!

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R/CS:

GTKY: Do you have any superstitions? Are you superstitious? 

Re: WTO Wednesday

• Month/Cycle: 5/4

CD: 7 already!

WAYDTGKU: just starting temping this morning. Probably OPK after H leaves on his trip since they won't stress him out.  Nothing really.  Probably out this month anyway

R/R/CS: feel better today and dr visit to figure out this rash on my torso. Might ask some general questions about conceiving as well.  Looking into some holistic stuff, more for stress but also for fertility. Not a lot of options around here.

I have a mug that I don't like people drinking out of because it brings bad luck to the team.

• Loading the player...
  • Good Morning ladies. 

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD:  not entirely sure.  

WAYDTGKU:  Charting and sex

R/R/CS:   I figured out my old username and password for FF.  I linked my chart in my signature which has all my charts from TTC the first time.  9 cycles in 19 months, most ended with Provera.  My temp is back up today so who knows what my body is doing.  I know that it takes a while for your body to get regulated at BC so I'm not concerned at this point. 

GTKY: Do you have any superstitions? Are you superstitious?    None that I can think of currently.

Me: 32 DH: 31
    Married:  July 14, 2007
    TTC #1:  January 2008
    Surprise BFP:  November 2009
    DD Born: July 10, 2010
    TTC #2:  April 2016
    CP:  September 2016
    Chart Stalk Me

• @mrsdaddario  Provera did the same for me, I was really moody while I took it. 

Chart Stalk Me

• Month/cycle: 11/10

CD: 16

WAYDTGKU: whole30 diet, acupuncture, chiropractic care + the usual.

R/R/CS: Chiro appointment today, so that always makes for a good day!

GTKY: Nope!
  • Probably going to post and ghost today- but I'll try and come back later! (Quick ? in R/R/CS)

Month/Cycle: 7
    CD:9 (approaching FW- yay!)
    R/R/CS: I'm drinking RRL tea this month... that stops when I O, right?
    GTKY: I'm superstitious in the fact that I think it's possible to jinx something. I don't care about umbrellas opening inside, but if you say, "Oh we haven't had 'x' happen in a while," I will force you to find real wood and knock on it.

• Month/Cycle: 5

CD: 10

WAYDTGKU: PNV, Folic Acid, HIO, OPK, Charting, CM

R/R/CS: It's that point in my cycle when I start getting excited cause I know stuff could possibly happen. Trying to contain the BSC but it seems to come naturally :P This morning I had EWCM but my OPK was negative. made sure we did the deed anyway ;)

GTKY: Do you have any superstitions? Are you superstitious?  I wouldn't say I'm superstitious but I do have a lot of anxious thoughts. like sometimes if something is going well, I'll try to do the exact same thing the next time to have the same result. I do things like that all the time.

Me: 37
    DH: 36
    Married: 08-25-07
    DS: 11-20-09

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Name change alert: Formerly Lisswastaken

• Month/Cycle: 2/3

CD: 3

WAYDTGKU: PNV's FF, HIO, giving temping a rest, it's starting to stress me..

R/R/CS: I FINISHED ORGANIZING OUR MASTER CLOSET AND MUD ROOM! I couldn't be more happy.  I slept so well last night, and I know it was because everything was put away, decluttered, and clean.. I never knew such things could mean so much to me. LOL

GTKY: Do you have any superstitions? Are you superstitious? None that I can think of.. Sometimes if my horoscope says something I like to hear, then I will believe that, but idk if that's considered superstitious?
    Me:  33
    DH:  36
    Together since 2007
    Happily Ever After 4.30.2015
    ~~One Beautiful Daughter~~ Born:  11.6.2017
    Trying for #2!!
  • Month/Cycle: I'm just now getting off birth control. I'll count my cycle after my next period starts, which will be either today or tomorrow. I can't tell if I feel the beginnings of cramps or if my stomach is in knots because of excitement. 

CD: Today or tomorrow will be CD 1. 

WAYDTGKU: I've been practicing temping. Once the birth control is out of my system, I'll track my CM. 

R/R/CS: I hate Oklahoma springs. I'm way too scared of tornadoes to enjoy springs. I've lived here my entire life, and luckily they don't tend to hit my area, but I have my storm shelter prepped and ready just in case. 

Last night, we had some storms and a coworker came over with her two large dogs. I don't mind it, but one of them snapped at my teeny tiny toy poodle, who I love more than words can say. I'm definitely not ok with that. 

I wont allow a Ouiji board in my house. I'm not a fan of summoning demons. I also have some sage in case of emergencies. 
  • Month/Cycle: 14/16

CD: 12

WAYDTGKU: clomid + iui #3 + progesterone

R/R/CS: So tired today.

GTKY: Do you have any superstitions? Are you superstitious?  Not really
  • @jedially85 I forgot about 11:11. I make a wish when I see that too. :smile: 
  • @sammajane19 I'm so excited for you! Congrats on the good follicles... at least the pain from the shot is worth the excitement of ovulating! FX for you!

@Steelerfan78 I'm a huge fan of both the gifs haha
  • Hopefully I'll have time to come and comment, I'm a work bumper.
    @wineo929 I've read different opinions on the RRL tea. But to be safe I stop at O. It causes uterine contractions to strengthen it and is said to possibly contribute contribute to mc because of this. I drink it up to O, then you can start again once past 1st tri.

Month/Cycle: 8/7

CD: 12

WAYDTGKU: RRL tea, prenatals folic acid, charting, starting preseed, Hio

R/R/CS: Still have a rocky chart and no coverline so I wait. Started opks yesterday, have to keep up with them as feb cycle O was cd14, last cycle O was cd44! Hoping I get a temp shift even with the crazy chart so I can see what's happening. Just Hio waiting for O so I can start using the preseed....have a better feeling about this cycle since I'm doing so much. Excitedly waiting over here

I'm old wives tales superstitious. I'm the salt over the shoulder, don't walk under ladders, break a leg,
    broom falling = company type.
    -*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    My Personal, Frequently Changing Gif Party>>>

• Month/Cycle: 8

CD: 1

WAYDTGKU:  pnv, bd Ed fw, added CoQ10 and new bbt since the old one sucked 

R/R/CS: another cycle! I had a rough couple weeks with anxiety/depression and then my ob RN told me when I called that that's probably why I haven't gotten pregnant yet. Really??  Cause that won't help the anxiety :neutral:  I'm really against taking meds while ttc and pregnant so we'll see how long I last without it. Also FTR all the research I've done says unless your in obscene situations of stress (war etc) anxiety/depression shouldn't mess with O or the ability to get pregnant. Still hurt when she said that though :(

GTKY: Do you have any superstitions? Are you superstitious? I guess I am. I can't get myself to buy any baby stuff or anything until I'm pregnant cause I feel it will jinx it or something. Little things like that make me a bit superstitious. Oh! My dad told me that you should always exit the same door you entered for good mojo and now I can't NOT do it lol like I need that in my life 

@sldp123 please stay be you're still ttc!  Good luck i wish you the best!

@mrsbinpa omg I hate tampons and never wear them I always wear pads lol

• @mrsdaddario I'm a big believer of good/bad juju! 

Month/cycle: 3/3

CD 8

WAYDTGKTFU: All the things

R/R/CS: I took some time off from TB towards the end of last cycle. It ended up being 40 days. I mentally exhausted myself with getting bfn's. When I finally told DH (yes I hid how much I POAS) he was pretty upset and was hoping this was our month. I know we are still early in the game and having his support was amazing, so I ordered wondfos and a new thermometer. 

*Question* My cycles have ranged between 30-40 days since coming off BC in January. Should I start the OPK testing based off the shortest cycle?

GTKY:  I would say I am more superstitious than most. I believe in Karma/juju. No shoes on the table, no umbrellas open inside.. I blame my mom and grandma.

• Good morning friendly people.

Month/Cycle: 2/1

CD: 47. If this gets to 50 I'm going to crawl under a rock.

WAYDTGKU: PNVs, BBT, that stuff.

R/R/CS: I've been on the hunt for a new job for a while now.  Well... I guess H told his mom we were TTC because yesterday she told me that I shouldn't get a new job because I'll lose my maternity leave and how getting pregnant so super difficult for her (which I find hard to believe because she had 4 kids in under 5 years) and I'm just grumpy again today.

TL;DR - Me today.

GTKY: Do you have any superstitions? Are you superstitious? I can't think of any.

Me: 27 DH: 27
    Married: 04/05/15
    TTC since: 02/16/16

• @kfair001 yay cycle twin!!!

I ordered more OPK sticks today.  I was excited that last cycle was shorter and more normal but with H being gone all next week I hope O decides to take its time!
  • @kfair001  I know it will.  My regular is irregular lol

Chart Stalk Me

• ***Warning: Long, sad, angry rant in R/R/CS***

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 14

WAYDTGKU: waiting to hear if I have to have surgery

R/R/CS: So I had my ultrasound yesterday to check on my fibroid. I haven't mentioned it too much here because I just didn't want to think about it. I didn't get good news. Though the tech isn't really supposed to provide any information, she was really kind and obviously felt bad once I told her that I was checking on my fibroid because we're trying to get pregnant. So she told me that there are now 3 fibroids (and she showed me as she was measuring them) and they are pretty much filling up the interior of my uterus. Needless to say, I'm pretty devastated. To find out that I essentially don't have space in my uterus to even hold a baby sucks major. I, like everyone here truly understands, just wanted TTGP to be having sex a lot, peeing on things sometimes, and then a few short months into it, getting a BFP and going on to have a healthy baby and ride off on a unicorn into a purple sunset! But now, the likely option is going to be surgery to have one or all of the fibroids removed. A myomectomy almost guarantees that I have to have a c-section when that time comes. In the grand scheme of things, if having this surgery and then having a c-section is how my baby gets here, then by all means, cut me open! But in this current moment I'm really pissed and really sad. I wanted a natural water birth with a midwife caring for me the whole way. I wanted my baby to be born and then placed immediately on my chest so I could look at them and marvel at something that really is a miracle. Knowing going into a pregnancy that on the other end a major surgery awaits me, that I won't even get to feel my body experience that power that I've dreamed of. It feels like I've been robbed. It feels like I did something to someone somewhere and now I'm paying for it. I know that I will do whatever needs to be done to have my healthy baby but still. I know I don't have to explain why even though I'd do anything for this person that doesn't even exist yet, I'm still really upset right now. It's gonna be a tough day. 

I wish when I see 11:11 and I believe in good/bad "energy." When I was little it was all about not splitting poles when walking with someone or stepping on cracks. 
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • @meilay I'm sorry about the information from the doctor. Hopefully you can work with them to figure out the best course of action for your health and your desires. Hugs. 
  • Month/Cycle:  6/3

CD:  44

WAYDTGKU:  PNV+DHA, Folic acid, BBT, Charting, CM, OPK

R/R/CS:  Day 3 of progesterone and wow, my temps are going way up. woohoo!

GTKY: Do you have any superstitions? Are you superstitious?  Yeah. Just the normal stuff like finding a penny face up is good luck, beginner's luck, having a black cat cross your path is bad luck, breaking a mirror is bad luck....so yeah, I guess I am. lol
    Me: 35    DH: 37
    Married: April 2015
    TTC #1: Oct 2015
    BFP: Dec 2015 / MC: Jan 2016
    TTC #2: Mar 2016
    DD 16 yrs old
    2 Furbabies: Doug and Carla
    http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/5c7c93

TTGP June Siggy Challenge - TV/Movie Dads - Will Smith