Trying to Get Pregnant

Weekly weigh in/ fitness check in 4/25/16

Goal Weight OR how are you feeling this week?

Fitness and Nutrition Goals for the week?

Any challenges you're facing this week?

How did you do with your goals last week?

GTKY:  are you now or have you in the past followed any "popular" diets or trends  (i.e. sensa, Mediterranean, Atkins, paleo, crazy grapefruit and pepper diets, magic weight loss supplements etc).  Did/does it work for you? which ones were just gimmicks and which were the real deal? 

Re: Weekly weigh in/ fitness check in 4/25/16

• edited April 2016
    Goal Weight OR how are you feeling this week? 150, down two more pounds this week to 166 so I'm feeling good!

Fitness and Nutrition Goals for the week? meet my protein goals and work out at least 5x

Any challenges you're facing this week? I have a charity benefit I'm volunteering for tonight, so besides all the amazing food there I'm not able to squeeze in a workout today

How did you do with your goals last week? Eating wasn't bad, I probably had too many beers, and I'm counting all the yardwork I did as a workout because I was too tired for one after being outside hauling out plants all day.

GTKY:  I like to read the science behind things, and in general diet trends are trends for a reason.  That said, I do try to eat mostly whole foods, cook things myself, and make sure my diet has lots of vegetables and whole grains.  My big thing recently, after speaking with a nutritionist, is getting 160 grams of protein in a day.  It's really hard, and I have to be conscious about getting the most protein I can at every meal, but it has been great for weight loss without ever feeling hungry or deprived.  
  • Goal Weight OR how are you feeling this week? I'm feeling okay this week, I thought I had a pretty good week, but only managed to lose 0.4. But hey, a loss is a loss I suppose.

Fitness and Nutrition Goals for the week? Same as last week, stick to my tracking and calorie/step goals every day. 

Any challenges you're facing this week? We have a wedding on Saturday, so yes that will be a challenge.

How did you do with your goals last week? Good! I tracked every week day. The weekend was a challenge like I knew it would be because of birthday parties and family gatherings, so I did not track, but I don't think I went insanely overboard either. 

GTKY:  are you now or have you in the past followed any "popular" diets or trends  (i.e. sensa, Mediterranean, Atkins, paleo, crazy grapefruit and pepper diets, magic weight loss supplements etc).  Did/does it work for you? which ones were just gimmicks and which were the real deal? No, I really have no willpower to follow any kind of diet trend. The only things that have ever worked for me are WW and now MFP, because I can literally eat whatever I want in moderation.

DS: June 2008
    Married: July 2015
    BFP: 5/20/16  |  EDD: 1/28/17  |  Twin boys born 1/16/17
  • Loading the player...
  • Can I join? I need to be accountable because I don't hold myself accountable.... then I get mad at myself and make me feel bad.

155/165 - I feel fast and blobby

3 Insanity workouts (or 2 Insanity and a run) and tennis.... don't eat like a pig.

Due to tone off and on-calls my week/weekend time is all funky. Hoping it means I can actually have time to work out though. 

I failed miserably

GTKY:  are you now or have you in the past followed any "popular" diets or trends  (i.e. sensa, Mediterranean, Atkins, paleo, crazy grapefruit and pepper diets, magic weight loss supplements etc).  Did/does it work for you? which ones were just gimmicks and which were the real deal? 
    I've half assed a few of them... that doesn't work. Now I'm back to tracking and trying to push myself
  • I only posted here like once, and then proceeded to eat like it was going out of style. I'm back and hoping this helps keep me accountable!

I weighed myself this morning. I'm at my highest weight ever. 144. My goal is get back down to 130.

work out! Run! Don't emotionally eat! Track all your foods - I am back on weight watchers as of today.

Just getting back into the groove is always hard for me.

N/A

I've never really done any crazy ones. I've just always done weight watchers when I need to lose weight.  
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I keep forgetting to weigh and send it in... that's okay, maybe the last week I'll just jump in and wow everyeone... JK
    Slightly motivated. But the impending storms may hurt my plans a bit.
    At a minimum take a walk everyday, also stay under calorie goal everyday.
    It's supposed to rain, and I like walking outside. I also am just generally starving all the time. 
    Uhhhhh, not so much. 
    I've never been into the gimmicky things overall. For the very short period of time I live in Vegas, there were a lot of things that everyone was into. Every docs office also advertised for B12 injections paired with some drugs that is supposedly amazing... and Dr. approved. So I actually did that. I had the injection and started taking the pills. I lasted one month. It was the worst experience. It's true that I lost weight and fast, but it's because the thought of food repulsed me. I had the worst side effects. My legs would randomly fall asleep, I had prickling in my extremities, I cried all the time, I was an angry robot. I couldn't even think clearly. So while I did lose a good ten pounds, I knew that was not how I wanted to do it.
    TTC #1 since September 2014
    Diagnoses: RPL, Endometriosis, MFI (count, morph, DNI, DNAS, multiple bilateral subclinical varicoceles), low progesterone
    Check out my Infertility blog 
    Check out my Infertility Instagram

Loss History (TW):
    BFP: 3 May 2015, loss confirmed 4 June 2015
    BFP: 15 August 2015, loss confirmed 23 August 2015
    BFP: 16 November 2015, loss confirmed 22 November 2015
    BFP: 18 July 2016, loss confirmed same day
    BFP: 04 March 2018, loss confirmed 23 March 2018
    BFP: 12 June 2018, TWINS; D&C 06 July 2018
    TTC History (TW):
    3 losses in 2015
    Met with OBGYN in January 2016
    Me: all clear, H: OAT
    November 2016: HSG = All Clear!
    January 2017: H tested again,  High DNA fragmentation and stainability
    February 2017: Clomid + TI + Progesterone = BFN
    March 2017: Clomid + HCG + IUI + Progesterone = SA/wash: zero count on attempt #1, <1,000 on attempt #2= BFN
    Varicocele Embolization- 5 May 17
    December 2017 SA: Zero improvement after embolization
    January IVF- 25 retrieved, 11 mature, 8 fertilized, 3 frozen day fives (3AA, 3AA, 3AA), 1 frozen day 6 (5BB), 1 frozen day 7 (3CC)
    Three PGS normal (3AA, 3AA, 5BB), one inconclusive (3AA)
    FET #1: 27 February 2018, 3AA & 5BB, one stuck! BFP 04 March 2018.... Loss confirmed 23 March 2018
    May 2018: SHG/SIS = all clear "beautiful uterus"
    FET #2: 04 June 2018, 3AA PGS normal embryo, 3AA PGS hatching inconclusive embryo. 
    BFP: 12 June 2018, EDD 20 February 2019
    Ultrasound, 25 June 2018: There are two
    Lost Baby A 02 July 2018
    Baby B not growing, D&C 06 July 2018
    Laparoscopy, hysteroscopy, chromotubation: 23 July 2018: blocked right tube, heavily inflamed, covered in endo. Removed right tube. Removed more endo from uterus, tubes, ovaries. Endo remains on bladder and bowel. 
    Next Up:
    TTC Naturally, possibly IUIs for remainder of 2018. 
    ER#2 ~Jan 2019

• Goal Weight OR how are you feeling this week?
    I'm feeling confident going into this week. My goal weight is 160. 

Workout 4 times. I want to start easing back into a mostly vegetarian diet by only eating meat for dinner. This will be tough because I usually take leftovers to work for lunch but I won't be beating myself up about it. 

I have an ultrasound tomorrow to check on my fibroid. I'm afraid of getting bad news and stress eating myself into oblivion. 

I think I did the best I've done in a long time! I worked out 3 times and my eating was decent. It definitely helped me feel more confident about making positive changes going forward. 

I've tried Paleo before. I really liked how I felt once I got out of the detox phase. The main thing that made it not work for me is not eating whole grains. I don't feel like brown rice is unhealthy. I just can't stick to any diet regimen for long. The restricting triggers binging behavior for me. 

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Goal Weight OR how are you feeling this week? I have a ways to go, but my first big goal is 45lbs by mid-September. This may chnage based on TTC obviously, but I have to make goals based on where I am right now. I am finally moving in the right direction - down 5 pounds last week! @furbabymom2007, I completely fogot to pm you my loss, boo!

Fitness and Nutrition Goals for the week? I need to seriously up my water intake. My goal this week is to follow the "1/2 your weight in ounces" every single day.

Any challenges you're facing this week? AF is probably the biggest challenge. I always want to eat all the carbs when she comes, but adding TTC to the mix and it's rough. I also get super unmotivated to workout with all of that business.

How did you do with your goals last week? I was really good last week. I didn't workout two days, but I tried to walk around the office more and get up from my desk when I can.

GTKY:  are you now or have you in the past followed any "popular" diets or trends  (i.e. sensa, Mediterranean, Atkins, paleo, crazy grapefruit and pepper diets, magic weight loss supplements etc).  Did/does it work for you? which ones were just gimmicks and which were the real deal? I am currently following a 30 day program from Isagenix. IT IS SO fabulous. I don't feel hungry or cranky, I don't feel like I am depriving myself, and I just all around feel really good! My first 30 days I lost 12lbs! I am down a total of 22lbs and it really works for my lifestyle. I think that is the key to any diet/program/whatever. You just have to find the one that works for you and makes it easy to want to keep going. I did low carb/atkins before my wedding and lost 60lbs fairly easily, but it is not a sustainable program for me.

1st BFP 12/12/13 DS born 8/2014
    TFAS March 2016 - BFP 5/19/16!!! EDD: 1/31/17
  • Goal Weight OR how are you feeling this week?  SW 257.2  CW 254.6  GWs 212/170

Fitness and Nutrition Goals for the week?  actually log my food on WW. Get my runs in. Work on being more active before and after work. I lay in bed for an hour or so every morning after waking up. Wasted time. 

Any challenges you're facing this week?  it's CD 2 and I'm sad. That's about it. Resisting the chocolate and wine. 

How did you do with your goals last week?  not the greatest. I'll take my loss though, especially factoring in my pms bloat... One day last week, I was up 4.5lbs from the morning prior - wtaf. Gone the next day...  I've been allowing myself to eat my feelings as long as I alternate a bite of shitty food with a bite of carrot or peppers or grapes. It's working so far. Fills me up faster than eating empty dessert calories, so I don't want as much. 

GTKY:  are you now or have you in the past followed any "popular" diets or trends  (i.e. sensa, Mediterranean, Atkins, paleo, crazy grapefruit and pepper diets, magic weight loss supplements etc).  Did/does it work for you? which ones were just gimmicks and which were the real deal.  nope. Just diet and exercise. I've probably lost ~40 lbs at a time three times now by writing down everything I eat and exercising more. I need to make a serious lifestyle change to make it last. I'm apparently really good at gaining weight :P
    Me - 30  DH - 36
    Married 10/12/13
    TTC #1 since 10/15
    Chart!
  • Goal Weight OR how are you feeling this week?  Lose 10 pounds.  I lost another 1.5 pounds last week.  I have 2 pounds to go.

My goal is to get in all 4 of my runs and meet my calorie goal for 6/7 days.

Any challenges you're facing this week?  The weather?  Not really.

Good.  I met both of my goals of meeting my calorie goals and I got in all of my runs.
    I have done a couple of diet pills, I don't remember the names of them.  I didn't do them for more than a couple of days, so I don't know if they worked or not.  I did try weight watchers, but didn't stick with it.  It did work while I did it. 

What at finally worked for me was finally finding exercise that I could stick with and have a goal, and tracking my calories and activity.  I allow myself a snack that I look forward to all day, like popcorn and ice cream, or something like that.  I also allow myself a cheat meal or day.  I use MFP and my Fitbit every day.

Married 5/21/2011
    DD 1 10/2012
    CP 9/2013
    DD 2 6/2014
    CP 3/2016        
     BFP 12/8/2016        
    BabyFruit Ticker

SW: 255 CW: 213 GW: 150

Keep up not eating out except our one cheat night a week!

I had some but they're already behind me (an app / movie party on Saturday with a bunch of friends)!

Really well! Went back to WW meetings the week before so last week was my second meeting. I did really well. We also didn't eat out for over a week and a half (even as a cheat meal)!

I've done weight watchers on and off and when I am committed it has always been the best system for me. Their new system is amazing because they finally changed their points to reflect a generally healthier lifestyle where saturated fats and sugars are more points and lean proteins are less points. Weight watchers is a system that works when you're motivated and follow it but doesn't when you don't want to!
    **Formerly @aliciabhen**
    Me: 26 DH: 24
    Married: November 2015  <3
    TTC#1: January 2016
    BFP: 5/02/16 - MC: 5/27/16
    Computer Hope
  • @Megs7911 and anyone else who forgets to message their weights, go ahead and send it and I can  always at least include it In the spreadsheet after the fact.  That way your week to week changes as reflected in the spreadsheet are accurate.  Just let me know in the message which week the update is for :) 
  • @Mylitta  LOOK I'M DOING THE THING! 

Goal Weight OR how are you feeling this week?  Ugh you guys I'm gonna join this for accountability. I used to weigh 273 lb in 2012, got all the way down to 165 lbs by last year, and am back up to 174 lbs. Trying to get back down to the 160s, no particular "goal weight" in mind.

Fitness and Nutrition Goals for the week? Don't eat all the cheezits in the house...oops oh wait I did that. Ummm just try to have a LITTLE bit of willpower. Today I have not eaten any of the donuts at work. I still have 2 hours here though...must stay strong. Hoping to go to dance fitness at the gym tonight, then traveling for work tomorrow--so hotel elliptical  at least once, gym on Saturday and Sunday. Goalz.

Any challenges you're facing this week? Not stuffing all the food in my face.

How did you do with your goals last week?  First timer here so I'll update this next week!

I loathe popular "diets/trends." I lost 100+ lbs with the Weight Watchers Points + system (NOT the current system) and that worked for me because I changed my lifestyle and didn't have to cut out any foods.
    Computer Hope
    TTC January 2016
    BFP May 17, 2016
    DS born January 31st, 2017: Rory "Mac" MacKinnon

• Goal Weight OR how are you feeling this week?  I am feeling motivated.

RE recomeneded a low carb diet and the more I read the more I am wondering just how much my weight is impacting my ovulation.  So I am motivated. 

get back into the low carb habit,  take the dogs for a walk when I get home from work, drink water 

Trying to get back into good habits 

You tell me: 

when the RE told me I should eat low carb, DH and I went and got big ass burgers and big glasses of beer.  Let's not forget the side of crispy tots.  Then we went to busch Gardens for their food and wine festival on Saturday

so the weekend wasn't good, by last night I grilled some chicken and roasted a variety of vegetables in the oven to prep for lunches this week.  In the process I learned  that I really like roasted Brussels sprouts! DH and i have tasty and healthy lunches pre made for the week :) 

like someone else mentioned I have half assed a few here or there with either no succes or just minor success.  In 2010 I was at my then high test weight (about 25 lbs less than now which is my new highest weight) and was at my wits end.  I joined Medi Weightloss  and lost just over 50 pounds.  It worked because I followed it and I followed it because, dammit, I was paying for it.  I think I had maybe 2 weeks in the whole 5 months or so that I gained instead of lost. The only reason I gained since then is pure laziness and gluttony.  Now I am going to use some of the low carb skills cooking skills I acquired then and do it again (the Weightloss part, not the gaining part lol) 
    I currently have a stomach bug, so right now I feel like crap.  Trying to look at the bright side - free colon cleanse, anyone?

Fitness and Nutrition Goals for the week?If I feel better, lots of walking and eating more vegetables!
    See above

Pretty good - I even lost 2 lbs!

I have followed Weight Watchers.  It works if you follow it properly, and don't use the points as an excuse to eat whatever junk you want!

<br>
    Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
  • @DoctorDonna welcome to onederland!!! Woohoo great job!!!
    Computer Hope
    TTC January 2016
    BFP May 17, 2016
    DS born January 31st, 2017: Rory "Mac" MacKinnon

• edited April 2016
    Goal Weight OR how are you feeling this week? SW 210, CW 204 ish. GW 150  feeling rough this week!  

Fitness and Nutrition Goals for the week? I've had a really bad 3 days of eating so trying to get back on track tomorrow! Also work out at least 3 days. I'm brewing a bit of a sinus infection and it's hard to run right now because my sinuses are making my face hurt. 

Any challenges you're facing this week? Sinuses, AF soon... I think? I have had the weirdest spotting pattern that is totally unlike me. So I guess we will see what's up. 

How did you do with your goals last week? Halfway decent. My eating has been better but I'm lacking on fitness. It's actually super nice to be accountable to Internet strangers!

GTKY:  are you now or have you in the past followed any "popular" diets or trends  (i.e. sensa, Mediterranean, Atkins, paleo, crazy grapefruit and pepper diets, magic weight loss supplements etc).  Did/does it work for you? which ones were just gimmicks and which were the real deal? I've done weight watchers in the past and been successful. Also some times where I haven't been successful... One of the best "diets" I've ever done is Whole 30. I felt so amazing and lost weight but it's so much cooking and food prep that it's just too much time involved for me. Right now I'm using a supplement system called Plexus. It's basically plant based and is supposed to heal your gut (immune system that's in your colon, really) and decrease your insulin levels/resistance and help you not crave sugary foods.  It seems to be working.  Lol my binging these last couple days was all fried food instead of my usual candy...

ETA: Fix my horrible Bold-everything on mobile :)
  • Goal Weight OR how are you feeling this week? SW: 195 CW: 190 GW: 155ish

Fitness and Nutrition Goals for the week? Exercise more and stop eating so much junk this week.

Any challenges you're facing this week? Sticking to a schedule.  DH is working late this week because of a class he's taking so dinner will be later than normal.

How did you do with your goals last week? Ugh.  Did well during the week with exercising, but wanting to eat all the junk in sight!  And then we got a puppy this weekend, so that made it rough over the weekend to stick to anything!

GTKY:  are you now or have you in the past followed any "popular" diets or trends  (i.e. sensa, Mediterranean, Atkins, paleo, crazy grapefruit and pepper diets, magic weight loss supplements etc).  Did/does it work for you? which ones were just gimmicks and which were the real deal?  I don't really do fad diets.  I try to just eat healthy and exercise for myself.  Someone did recommend for me to read "Skinny Rules" which I did and it's been helpful.  I was doing most of these anyway, but really started to push for less starches and sugar later in the day.  Found it to be helpful, but again, it was more of a lifestyle change instead of a popular diet or trend.

MC #1: D&C Oct 23, 2015 (7.5 weeks)
    MC #2: July 1, 2016 (5.5 weeks)
    MC #3: October 17, 2016 (CP)
    RE #1: RPL testing November 2016-January 2017
    MC #4: Feb. 28, 2017 (CP)
    RE #2: Additional RPL testing March-November 2017
    MC #5: January 2019 (6.5 weeks)

RE #3: More testing 2023. 
    Egg Retrieval Sept/Oct 2023, 2 good embryos after PGT-A testing.
    Surgery for endometriosis January 2024
    Lupron Depo March 2024.  Benched 3 months.  Hopefully FET after that.

#BitterHagPartyOf1

• I got a fit bit! Look at me being at hip and modern! 
  • @furbabymom2007 omg you're about to be addicted. There's a group of us that do challenges (mostly ttc and I think 1-2 graduates now) together. You should join. 
    do any of the Fitbit users know how to find out your username? I know my email associated with it but don't want it out here as its my last name. 
    TTC1: May 2015
    Primary IF May 2016; Failed HSG; Scheduled Lap Sept. 2016
    BFP: August 22, 2016/EDD: April 29, 2017
    DD: May 1, 2017
    TTC2: June 2019
    CP September 2019
    Lap and repeat HSG scheduled December 2019
    BFP: November 24, 2019/EDD: August 2, 2020
  • sldp123sldp123 member
    edited April 2016
    @furbabymom2007 @sarah0985 how can I join this group? I'm not sure how to find your user name, but when I logged into my account from my PC, I was able to get my public profile link.
    I'm not sure if you can request someone from there or not.

Edited to remove personal info.

Good! Making progress. Can see the fat coming off and more muscle coming though!
    Usual. Fasted cardio and weights. 
    Whiteout party tomorrow. (Everyone wears all white.) which means beer. Haven't had a drink in over a month. Not looking forward to the bloat. 
    Really well!
    haven't ever tried fad diets. I gained all my weight in one year (about 30 pounds) when j was really sick and on tons of antibiotics and meds trying  To figure out what was wrong. I pretty much just experimented with lifestyle healthy eating changes
    read deal for me was high protein, medium complex carbs and medium good fats. Then little to zero dairy and bread. I at one point thought I was lactose intolerant but have since realized it was a different stomach issue I was having but the limited dairy while I was going through that stuck and j don't eat too much anymore b.
    CP September 2019
  • @sldp123 I'll see if I can add you based on that. 
    CP September 2019
  • I would like to join as well. 

Goal Weight OR how are you feeling this week?  My goal weight would be anything under 200 lbs.  I am currently at 220. 

Fitness and Nutrition Goals for the week?   I would like to start working out this weekend.  Exercise everyday....

Any challenges you're facing this week?   Going to the MIL's for breakfast Saturday and then DH's grandparents house on Saturday night and they always make too much food.

How did you do with your goals last week?   Eh okay.

GTKY:  are you now or have you in the past followed any "popular" diets or trends  (i.e. sensa, Mediterranean, Atkins, paleo, crazy grapefruit and pepper diets, magic weight loss supplements etc).  Did/does it work for you? which ones were just gimmicks and which were the real deal?    I did 21 day fix this time last year and it worked.  I lost 22lbs.   Time to get back on the wagon.

Me: 32 DH: 31
    Married:  July 14, 2007
    TTC #1:  January 2008
    Surprise BFP:  November 2009
    DD Born: July 10, 2010
    TTC #2:  April 2016
    CP:  September 2016
    Chart Stalk Me

• @sarah0985 If you didn't get it, I can PM it to you. I just edited my post to delete it because I realized it links to a picture of me and I'm paranoid that people I know IRL lurk these boards and will somehow figure me out. 

• sarah0985sarah0985 member
    edited April 2016
    @sldp123 I think I was able to do it. Let me know if you got it. I understand the personal info. If anyone else wants to join, shoot me a pm with how to find you on Fitbit. (I'm not overly familiar with it) 
    ill add you to our next challenge. 
    Eta. It was either you or Ive just requested a rando! Haha
    CP September 2019
  • @sarah0985 I didn't get anything so it may have been a rando, haha. I will PM you my email, maybe that will work better.

• I've been slacking and have had a rough week. I will be back in full force next week. Hope all you ladies are having a great week!
    DH: 34 | Me: 35
    DS1 9/24/13
    DX Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Factor V Leiden Mutation, Secondary Infertility
    MFI (SA #1
    Count 11mill, Motility: 18%, Morphology: 1%)
    MFI (SA #2Count 7 mill, Motility: 18%, Morphology: 1%)
    AMH .328 
    | FSH 13.2 
    Oct. 2016: Clomid + TI
    IVF: ER 3/1/17; 5 retrieved, 3 mature & fertilized
    Results: 2 PGS normal embryos
    Planned on August 2017 transfer
    **TW**
    Natural BFP 4/3/17,Expecting baby boy via RCS 12/7/17

• edited April 2016
    sarah0985 said:
    @furbabymom2007 omg you're about to be addicted. There's a group of us that do challenges (mostly ttc and I think 1-2 graduates now) together. You should join. 
    do any of the Fitbit users know how to find out your username? I know my email associated with it but don't want it out here as its my last name. 
    I know!  I am already obsessed! I may or may not have already ordered the fancy scale...  Don't tell DH!! Lol 

eta: I sent you a pm @sarah0985
  • sarah0985 said:
    @furbabymom2007 omg you're about to be addicted. There's a group of us that do challenges (mostly ttc and I think 1-2 graduates now) together. You should join. 
    I know!  I am already obsessed! I may or may not have already ordered the fancy scale...  Don't tell DH!! Lol 

eta: I sent you a pm @sarah0985
    Ah yay!! I love our weekly challenges except I'm not in this weeks so idk if there is one or not! Either way @furbabymom2007 send me a PM with your username if you want and I'll add you. 
    **Formerly @aliciabhen**
    Computer Hope
  • I want to be involved with the Fitbit challenges!!  Let me know what I need to do!!! 
    About me:
    TTC#1: October 2015
    dx: PCOS & MFI
    IUI #1 w/Femara + Ovidrel June 2016 ~ BFP
    July 2016: Blighted Ovum
    IUI #2 w/Femara + Ovidrel September 2016 ~BFN
    IUI #3 w/Femara + Ovidrel October 2016 ~BFN
    IUI #4 w/Femara + Ovidrel November 2016 ~BFN
    IVF with ICSI January 2017 ~BFN
    FET February 2017 ~BFN
    IVF with ICSI March 2017 ~BFP--Twins Due 12/8/17
    Team Blue X 2!
  • beary67 said:
    I want to be involved with the Fitbit challenges!!  Let me know what I need to do!!! 
    Message be your Fitbit username and then I can add you! I'll start up a weekend warrior challenge tomorrow that way you can see everyone else involved and add them as well. That's what I did after the first one. 
    **Formerly @aliciabhen**
    Computer Hope
  • @furbabymom2007 Yay! Did you get the charge or HR? I have the HR and I love it.  I got my mom the new Alta for her birthday... now I'm tempted. Hers does texts too. Sigh. I'm prissy. Oh, and your username is the name you put in for your account. So if you put your real one, you can/might want to change it. 

@AliciaGoose I sent my name in. Do I need to do
  • @mylitta thanks for the username tip!  I found that I could send a link to my public profile as well and that seemed to work ok 

i got the charge HR... Mostly because it was purple lol.   It buzzes when my phone rings which freaked me out this morning, but I am afraid this is a slippery slope towards and Apple Watch or similar !!

I am ridiculously addicted at this point...  I have it linked to my fitness pal and also water logged to track my food and water intake.  It also links with my virgin pulse account so I can get health miles for my health fund!   The scale arrives in Saturday....

• @furbabymom2007 I also have it linked to mfp. The only thing I hate is that it adds calories for my days 'activity.' But my days off I'm much less active so I don't want to say I'm too active on mfp.

Yep, that's why the Alta was so enticing for me... more info. But I hate apple. Freaked my mom or the other day when her wrist "blew up" cause she hit her step goal. Throws me off still.

Tel me how you like the scale. I'm intrigued.
  • edited April 2016
    Just a reminder to send me your updates from this week!  I will be pulling all the new data together on Monday morning :) have a great weekend!! 

For your entertainment:

https://www.buzzfeed.com/shannonrosenberg/last-name-hungry-first-name-always?utm_term=.htjV1b944X#.htjV1b944X 

eta:  I've started the weekly thread lately just So I could post the TTC biggest loser stuff somewhere, but if someone else starts it that is great!  I am terrible at coming up with GTKYs!
  • @furbabymom2007
    You may need to remove me from the biggest loser board. SO and I have done something crazy and cancelled our gym membership! Which also means I now have no access to a decent set of scales.

That's ok though as my new 'regime' tells me I am not allow to use the "Sad Step" anymore (scales). 

I will be over-hauling our diets and doing HIIT classes on our roof, we will see how that works out....

Me: 32 Him: 29 Live : London, UK
    TTC #1 since October 2015
    IVF Fresh Nov 16 = BFN
    IVF FET Jan 17 = BFP
    EDD: Oct 4th 2017
    TEAM: PINK!!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • @babymish. Sounds good!  Good luck!