Baby Names
Options

What to name William's little brother

edited April 2016 in Baby Names
I'm about 34 weeks and still have NO IDEA what I want to name my second boy, what goes best with William?
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

What to name William's little brother 103 votes

Henry
27% 28 votes
James
21% 22 votes
Andrew
33% 34 votes
George
9% 10 votes
Edward
8% 9 votes

Re: What to name William's little brother

• Options
    All are great but would avoid Henry and George due to the Prince association as they are just in the media all over. Voted Edward I love it and find it most refreshing as far as classics go

• Options
    They all go well with William. I can't not vote for James. It's one of my favorites.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I love James! Do you know what you would want the middle name to be?

Me (31) & DH (32)
    Married 9/27/2014
    DD Born 6/23/16
    Baby #2 Due 3/7/20
  • Options
    Henry or Andrew are my faves from your list!
  • Options
    I know a William and Henry sibset and they are adorable!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I love James! Do you know what you would want the middle name to be?

I know I want the middle name to be either Eric (after my Dad) or Rodney (after my favorite grandfather).
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Henry is one of my favorite names. But I like how James Eric sounds. You can't go wrong with any. 
  • Options
    James sounds good with Eric or Rodney

Henry Eric works too

Don't love George or Edward with those middle names TBH

Andrew Rodney I like, Andrew Eric is eh

Me (31) & DH (32)
    Married 9/27/2014
    DD Born 6/23/16
    Baby #2 Due 3/7/20
  • Options
    I love Eric as a first name!  
    Me: 1979 * Husband: 1976 * Little girl: 2010 * Little guy: 2013 * MMC: 2016 * Last baby: EDD 2/11/17!  
  • Options
    Henry Eric or Andrew Rodney!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Andrew
    Can't go wrong with either
    Seriously, forget about the monarchy 
    , name what you'd like. I'm already a Katherine Elizabeth, so there we go, right off the bat. Our family is all Elizabeths, which we plan to name our next girl. Our DD is Grace Katherine and we have an Andrew and a Grant and a Charles Phillip  (no idea that was princes name). They are great names. Almost went with George as well.
    March 2011: Off Nuva, cycle back to "normal" for me: No periods since 15 years old. June 2011:Provera&50 mg Clomid; Progesterone:0.7 July 2011:Provera&100mg Clomid; Progesterone:3.29 Met with RE:No Clomid response, begin injectables Sep 5 mg Letrozole and Ovidrel in the interim month. Cut out running (was a distance-runner), cycling, eliptical. Restricted to weight-training, walking, pilates. Brain MRI normal. Being physically over-stressed is the reason the body stopped producing prog. Late Sep 2011: Menopur, Ovidrel,& IUI (10.10.11):BFN-Great injectable response: 2 mature, 6 near mature, many smaller; Problem: 9 cysts! Dr: IUI too uncontrolled for number of viable eggs & age. On to IVF! IVF ER 12.6: 37 mature eggs, 27 fertilized, froze all to avoid overstimulation; FET 1.22 (2 Grade 1)=BFN; FET 2.22 (3 Grade 2)=BFP! Beta 10dp3dt=291; 12dp3dt=644; HB 3.26!! 174 bpm: Vanishing twin almost completely absorbed 10wks Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker