Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Tuesday

2»

Re: TWW Tuesday

• @NurseMarie9 - That is awesome! I totally agree, it's something I strongly feel I need to do at least once in my career.

@MommyForTheFirstTime - Yes, exactly. I would love to bring my children to a zoo or something like it so they can actually see the animals, but the enclosures are terrible. I wonder if there's some kind of happy medium.

@AliciaGoose - Thanks! I'm going to enjoy it for sure :)

@TheJerilu - That's interesting information about the AZA. Thanks, I'll look at it!

@MelissaM090 - I say drink up girlie! I had high hopes, too. Maybe it's just too early to test. FX for you. ❤️
  • Month/Cycle: 8/7 TTCAL

CD/DPO: 34/14 according to FF, but possibly could have a later O date which would put me at 9 DPO.

Timing: Not really sure. -5, +1 if FF's suggested date is right and -3, 0 if the later O date is correct.

Testing: If AF doesn't show by tomorrow, I may go ahead and give in to POAS fever. I can't believe it's been over a month since I last POAS. AF was supposed to be here today so we shall see.

Rave: I am returning after taking a month off from social media, internet, and TV. I started seeing an acupuncturist for fertility, and they recommended taking a break from electronics and social media and trying some meditation to help alleviate stress and anxiety. I must say it was hard at first, but it felt so good to step away from my phone and computer and just focus on myself and my family for a bit. I guess I needed a system reset to get out of that six month slump again.

Rant: I got sick with a nasty case of food poisoning right around when FF thinks my O day was. I had a fever for a few days and then my temp dropped back down to its normal pre-O range. Plus after being sick, I had to work a few overnight shifts, so I am missing temps for those days. It's just a mess. FX for AF today or better yet a BFP tomorrow! Being in limbo sucks.

GTKY: What social issues/charitable causes do you feel strongly about/participate in/donate to? Is there a particular reason why? 

I do alot of rescue work with animals. I mostly donate my time or will help with transport. I just love all animals and being able to help show an abandoned pup love makes me so happy! It can be stressful and heartbreaking at times, but the happy endings more than make up for the sad times.
  • Loading the player...
  • @houseofsetters @MommyForTheFirstTime - I live in Oklahoma City and the bad weather is headed my way too. I left work at lunch and my husband came home around 1. We feverishly cleaned out the garage for our cars (why do we have so much junk?!) and are sitting in bed watching the weather guys freak out on TV!

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 26/12

Timing: -4, -3, 0

Testing: BFN yesterday morning, so I am going to wait to test again until Friday if AF hasn't arrived.

R/R/CS: I was so bummed and deflated about my BFN yesterday. Then I dreamed about getting a BFP last night and I am hoping it was a premonition. How BSC is that?! lol! :)

GTKY: What social issues/charitable causes do you feel strongly about/participate in/donate to? Is there a particular reason why? Animal rescue charities. I am a big animal lover and crazy cat lady!

BabyFetus Ticker
    Me: 34 | DH: 31
    Married: Nov. 7, 2015
    TTC Since: February, 2016
    BFP: December 20, 2016

• Month/Cycle: 9/6

CD/DPO: 43/7

Timing: -4,-2,0,+1

Testing: I will prolly test 10 DPO

R/R/CS: I am starting to SS. Normally I don't have the best timing so I don't even bother but there are twinges going on down there. Cue Google search "twinge on 7 DPO".....

GTKY: What social issues/charitable causes do you feel strongly about/participate in/donate to? Is there a particular reason why?  I used to be on the board of a non-profit that helped a local population of children. But I moved far away from the area they serviced so it wasn't practical to stay on the board. It's hard running a non profit!
    Me: 33 DH: 31
    DS: 5 years old
    TTC #2 since August 2015
    July 2016: Testing cycle with 100 mg Clomid = BFN
    August 2016: 50 mg Clomid + IUI = BFN
    October 2016: IVF#1 - 13 retrieved / 12 mature /  9 fertilized / 2 blasts
    November 2016: FET#1 = chemical
    January 2017: FET#2 = chemical
    March 2017: IVF#2 - 18 retrieved / 18 mature / 16 fertilized / 5 blasts
    April 24, 2017: FET#3 - BFN
    May 24, 2017: FET#4 - BFP! - Beta #1 151 - Beta #2 503 - Due date 2/9/18
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Month/Cycle: 11/12

CD/DPO: 23/ 8-10

Timing: good

Testing: Sunday we have a fancy dinner party for Dh's work, and AF is suppose to arrive Monday, so if Sunday's test is BFN, I will be drinking all the wine...

R/R/CS: No chart this month... it's refreshing

GTKY: What social issues/charitable causes do you feel strongly about/participate in/donate to? 
    I'm really enjoying reading everyones GTKY answers today.
    We give monthly to several YWAM staff (Youth With A Mission). My BIL & SIL are full time missionaries for them; BIL is the founder of a skateboarding ministry where they reach out to at risk youth in the inter-city of L.A. Barcelona, Bejing, and 
    Pichilemu. It's so inspiring to see him as a role model/older brother figure to young men who come from broken homes. 
    SIL is the founder of a ministry called Beauty Arise, which helps young women overcome body issues and recognize the beauty the were born with. 
    We also support a couple who train up long term field workers to assist those trying to escape from human trafficking. It's an amazing ministry, they are really on the front-lines of connecting with these (usually) women who are in these situations and helping them find local resources to get out, such as safe housing, alternative employment / job training, legal help, medical care ect.

Me 34 DH 36 Married since July 2010 
    MFI (High DNA Fragmentation) & Mild endometriosis
    TTC #1 since June 2015 
    Aug 2016 - May 2017  6 IUI's with letrozole - BFN
    April 2017 - laparoscopy to remove mild endo
    June 2017 - Mini IVF letrozole 12.5mg, Gonal-F 75IU - Cancelled early ovulation, no eggs retrieved. 
    Aug/Sept 2017 - Mini IVF letrozole 12.5mg, Gonal-F 75IU, cetrotide - 13 eggs retrieved, 11 mature
    5 eggs ICSI'd 6 eggs frozen - 1 day 5 blast transfered, 2 expanded blast frozen - BFP!
    May 2018 - Baby girl born - Our Joy

TTC #2 since July 2019
    July 2019 - FET - BFN
    Jan 2020 - FET - canceled due to family health issues
    Mar 2020 - FET - low beta - chemical pregnancy
    July 2020 - ICSI'd remaining 6 eggs - 3 fertilized - 2 survived to early blast stage, transfered both - Chemical Pregnancy

• @khbear I hesitated to add that one in, but I tried to word it in a non-offensive/non-aggressive way! Hopefully that came across and I didn't offend anyone - that was not my intent!

TTGP history (*TW*):

Started TTC Oct 2015
    BFP #1 June 2016: EDD 16 March 2017, MC July 2016
    Re-started TTC Aug 2016
    Started IF testing Nov 2016
    Spontaneous BFP #2 January 2017: Rainbow Baby Boy September 2017
    BFP #3 November 2018: Baby #2 expected August 2019

• @houseofsetters , @stepy_p Did th eweather actually end up getting bad? I didn't even notice it! It was sprinkling when I drove home and I'm sure it stormed overnight, but it wasn't as big as everyone made it out to be! 
    TTC #1 since September 2014
    Diagnoses: RPL, Endometriosis, MFI (count, morph, DNI, DNAS, multiple bilateral subclinical varicoceles), low progesterone
    Check out my Infertility blog 
    Check out my Infertility Instagram

Loss History (TW):
    BFP: 3 May 2015, loss confirmed 4 June 2015
    BFP: 15 August 2015, loss confirmed 23 August 2015
    BFP: 16 November 2015, loss confirmed 22 November 2015
    BFP: 18 July 2016, loss confirmed same day
    BFP: 04 March 2018, loss confirmed 23 March 2018
    BFP: 12 June 2018, TWINS; D&C 06 July 2018
    TTC History (TW):
    3 losses in 2015
    Met with OBGYN in January 2016
    Me: all clear, H: OAT
    November 2016: HSG = All Clear!
    January 2017: H tested again,  High DNA fragmentation and stainability
    February 2017: Clomid + TI + Progesterone = BFN
    March 2017: Clomid + HCG + IUI + Progesterone = SA/wash: zero count on attempt #1, <1,000 on attempt #2= BFN
    Varicocele Embolization- 5 May 17
    December 2017 SA: Zero improvement after embolization
    January IVF- 25 retrieved, 11 mature, 8 fertilized, 3 frozen day fives (3AA, 3AA, 3AA), 1 frozen day 6 (5BB), 1 frozen day 7 (3CC)
    Three PGS normal (3AA, 3AA, 5BB), one inconclusive (3AA)
    FET #1: 27 February 2018, 3AA & 5BB, one stuck! BFP 04 March 2018.... Loss confirmed 23 March 2018
    May 2018: SHG/SIS = all clear "beautiful uterus"
    FET #2: 04 June 2018, 3AA PGS normal embryo, 3AA PGS hatching inconclusive embryo. 
    BFP: 12 June 2018, EDD 20 February 2019
    Ultrasound, 25 June 2018: There are two
    Lost Baby A 02 July 2018
    Baby B not growing, D&C 06 July 2018
    Laparoscopy, hysteroscopy, chromotubation: 23 July 2018: blocked right tube, heavily inflamed, covered in endo. Removed right tube. Removed more endo from uterus, tubes, ovaries. Endo remains on bladder and bowel. 
    Next Up:
    TTC Naturally, possibly IUIs for remainder of 2018. 
    ER#2 ~Jan 2019

• @MommyForTheFirstTime there was a tornado pretty close to us...maybe a few blocks away. But it was like they were just spinning up in the thunderstorms, not the big huge tornadoes they forecasted. It all passed through pretty quickly.
  • @houseofsetters - yikes, still worse than what we got. But I'm glad it was lighter everywhere than expected. Always better than the alternative.
    TTC #1 since September 2014
    Diagnoses: RPL, Endometriosis, MFI (count, morph, DNI, DNAS, multiple bilateral subclinical varicoceles), low progesterone
    Check out my Infertility blog 
    Check out my Infertility Instagram

Loss History (TW):
    BFP: 3 May 2015, loss confirmed 4 June 2015
    BFP: 15 August 2015, loss confirmed 23 August 2015
    BFP: 16 November 2015, loss confirmed 22 November 2015
    BFP: 18 July 2016, loss confirmed same day
    BFP: 04 March 2018, loss confirmed 23 March 2018
    BFP: 12 June 2018, TWINS; D&C 06 July 2018
    TTC History (TW):
    3 losses in 2015
    Met with OBGYN in January 2016
    Me: all clear, H: OAT
    November 2016: HSG = All Clear!
    January 2017: H tested again,  High DNA fragmentation and stainability
    February 2017: Clomid + TI + Progesterone = BFN
    March 2017: Clomid + HCG + IUI + Progesterone = SA/wash: zero count on attempt #1, <1,000 on attempt #2= BFN
    Varicocele Embolization- 5 May 17
    December 2017 SA: Zero improvement after embolization
    January IVF- 25 retrieved, 11 mature, 8 fertilized, 3 frozen day fives (3AA, 3AA, 3AA), 1 frozen day 6 (5BB), 1 frozen day 7 (3CC)
    Three PGS normal (3AA, 3AA, 5BB), one inconclusive (3AA)
    FET #1: 27 February 2018, 3AA & 5BB, one stuck! BFP 04 March 2018.... Loss confirmed 23 March 2018
    May 2018: SHG/SIS = all clear "beautiful uterus"
    FET #2: 04 June 2018, 3AA PGS normal embryo, 3AA PGS hatching inconclusive embryo. 
    BFP: 12 June 2018, EDD 20 February 2019
    Ultrasound, 25 June 2018: There are two
    Lost Baby A 02 July 2018
    Baby B not growing, D&C 06 July 2018
    Laparoscopy, hysteroscopy, chromotubation: 23 July 2018: blocked right tube, heavily inflamed, covered in endo. Removed right tube. Removed more endo from uterus, tubes, ovaries. Endo remains on bladder and bowel. 
    Next Up:
    TTC Naturally, possibly IUIs for remainder of 2018. 
    ER#2 ~Jan 2019