January 2016 Moms

TW Tuesday!

What's being a twatwaffle in your life? Let it out ladies!

I am the TW today. I thought I had a day off with no appointments or anything. Nope, gotta go see the endocrinologist! Blah! Also DD has decided she likes My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic. We put it on when we sit her in the bouncer for a moment while making a bottle. Words like Fluttershy are in my future.
Our cat Questular is also a TW. She is 8 years old and showing signs of Feline Cognitive Dysfunction, so we are taking her to the vet. I'm just upset because it means she will end up having more issues than she already has. I don't want to put her to sleep any time soon. Why can't we get 8 more years?

Re: TW Tuesday!

• @PedsIsHardcore hope all goes well with the endocrinologist and your cat!

My DH is a TW. Why am I the only one that has to have interrupted sleep every night and feel like a zombie during the day! He comes home looking all good, refreshed and energized, no dark circles, no bags under his eyes. I'm over here looking like a hobo. 
  • Loading the player...
  • kaym6kaym6 member
    My husband is the TW. He leaves the country tomorrow for 9 days. I have no family close by so it'll just be me and the babe. My mom was supposed to come visit but she's in the hospital, I don't have any close friends here either.

Its for work so he's not intentionally a TW but still....... 

Also I sound so lame after seeing that typed out hahaha  :D
  • I'm a TW, SO has been all but killing himself at work since his helper quit unexpectedly last week. I haven't been feeling too great lately and instead of letting him get rest during the night I make him take the night feeds.. 
    He also woke up early this morning to go get my tires changed... I'm at home with the baby.. I feel bad, but, I didn't want to sit at the tire place all day and lord knows DS would pitch a fit if we brought him ( he gets bored and hot easily both of which makes him fussy) 
  • This virus me and DD have is a TW. We both tested negative for flu, but I have all symptoms minus fever, so they have me on Tamaflu and staying home yesterday and today. Yay fun!
    Married March 19, 2011
    TTC off and on 04/14
    BFP 06/13/14 MC 06/15/14
    BFP 12/14/14
    1st Appt 01/13/2015
    M/C 1/19/15 D&C 1/20/15
    BFP 5/13/15
    1st Appt 06/10/2015 Peanut has HB 150
    A/S 09/02/15 It's a Girl!! Low placenta, but everything else great!

IAmPregnant Ticker

• @tfrangul YES. Im ready to rip my face off.
  • @m6tonner the pollen count here the last few days has been obnoxious.  My eyes are burning and I feel like my head is going to explode.  Blahhh! I hope you don't end up ripping your face off! But I do feel your pain right now. 
  • Everybody that has gone on vacation and posted on FB about it is a TW. I can't even guess when we'll be able to afford a vacation. Probably not for years. It also makes me angry when I see people pull their kids out of school for a vacation. School is non-negotiable. I don't care if you're in kindergarten or the 9th grade. Teachers, I'm so sorry this happens. I know it makes extra work for you.
  • Mine are all minor TWs, but nonetheless...
    1) baby's explosive blow outs. Every single poopy diaper is an out-of-this-diaper experience (on the third different brand and can't size up due to skinny, chicken legs) 
    2) toddler's teething/sucky attitude
    3) Meijer Mperks (Michigan grocery store and their rewards program that saved me less than a dollar on a $225 grocery trip today) 
    4) Dog. He's just being an asshole
  • fishee333fishee333 member
    edited April 2016
    LO is a TW for not taking any naps longer than 20/30 minutes. I'm sure I've complained of this before, but it's not getting any better and I'm exhausted. I would really love a nap myself. She's such a happy, smiley girl though that I can't get mad at her. Here's a picture of her NOT taking a nap: 
  • Mine are all minor TWs, but nonetheless...
    1) baby's explosive blow outs. Every single poopy diaper is an out-of-this-diaper experience (on the third different brand and can't size up due to skinny, chicken legs) 
    2) toddler's teething/sucky attitude
    3) Meijer Mperks (Michigan grocery store and their rewards program that saved me less than a dollar on a $225 grocery trip today) 
    4) Dog. He's just being an asshole
    Second the Mperks. There's never that great of deals for anything I actually need regularly and the mobile site wasn't working for me for so long I just stopped trying.
  • Adding #5) the never-ending period. Thank you, Mirena. After I had it put in practically no bleeding. Then a THREE WEEK LONG period. 2 weeks off, now I've had a 2 week long period and it's STILL going. 

No wonder it works so well... seriously lacking sexy time due to this BS.
  • DH's work and currently DH are TWs. He had to go 3 hours away today for meetings that could have taken place over videoconferencing, but NOOO they have to "build rapport" with these people, so in person meetings it is! Now it's past the 3yr olds dinner time, almost to bedtime, and still no sign of DH. No call, no text, nothing. I called him and it went straight to voicemail, I texted with an eta request and no response. I'm not happy about this lack of communication. He told me yesterday he would probably be home around the same time as usual and that was over 2 hours ago. You could at least shoot me a "I'm running late" text or something.
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• DH's work is a TW.  He got promoted in January ant not only have they not filled his old position, they haven't even been interviewing for it, so now he's basically working two jobs (and getting paid for one). He comes home every night and immediately logs into his computer to do more work
  • @BarrettJ89
    same problem with diapers, switched to honest brand (of course more expensive) and no problems! Plus we have a cute butt now lol

also Mperks! The only good thing is laundry detergent coupons. 
    You live in Detroit metro? I do, more specifically garden city. If your little babe is in size 2 I can give you some honest diapers to try and see if they work for you!
  • Adding #5) the never-ending period. Thank you, Mirena. After I had it put in practically no bleeding. Then a THREE WEEK LONG period. 2 weeks off, now I've had a 2 week long period and it's STILL going. 

No wonder it works so well... seriously lacking sexy time due to this BS.
    @BarrettJ89 seriously!  I have the same thing going on.  I keep thinking, this thing better make me not get my period for the next 5 years!