April 2016 Moms
Options

Tuesday Ticker Change 4/26

I'm guessing that by now that there's only a few of us left!

Week/fruit: 

Recent/upcoming appointments: 

Rants/raves/symptoms?: 

Questions for the group?:

GTKY: How old will your baby be when you take him/her on their first outing (besides doctor's appointments)?

Re: Tuesday Ticker Change 4/26

• Options
    Week/fruit: 40/ a frickin baby!

Recent/upcoming appointments: I have one later on today. The OB plans to check me to see how dilated I am and schedule me for an induction next week.

Rants/raves/symptoms?: Overall, just feeling like a beach whale. Braxton Hicks every now and then but no real contractions just yet.

Questions for the group?:None today

GTKY: How old will your baby be when you take him/her on their first outing (besides doctor's appointments)? I'm not sure just yet. I'm thinking at least 6 weeks before I take her some place crowded like a mall, etc.
  • Options
    I'm still here! Baby is obviously waiting for warmer weather to make his appearance.

Week/fruit: 40/jackfruit/baby!

Recent/upcoming appointments: Midwife yesterday, not even 2cm dilated. If nothing happens, I go in next Tuesday for a full check and I need to bring my bags with me just in case they decide to keep me.

Rants/raves/symptoms: My last day of work was Friday and my maternity leave officially started yesterday. It feels weird to not go to work. Physically I still feel ok but mentally and emotionally I just want to meet this little baby. No real contractions and no other symptom to indicate that labor may be imminent.

Questions for the group: None. I am comforted by the fact that I'm not the only one waiting!

GTKY: How old will your baby be when you take him/her on their first outing?  
    We need to do the paperwork for his passport immediately because we will be traveling in the summer, so in the week he gets out of the hospital he'll be getting photos taken and going to the mairie to apply for his passport. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Week/fruit: 40- jackfruit 

Recent/upcoming appointments: today- will go back friday.  We also scheduled induction for Monday should she not appear by then.

Rants/raves/symptoms?: contractions and cramping on and off.

Questions for the group?: none

GTKY: How old will your baby be when you take him/her on their first outing (besides doctor's appointments)?  I am not a stay at home person and I will want her with me so we will be out and about early on.

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker