August 2016 Moms
Options

Tuesday Ten Questions

emmeline714emmeline714 member
edited April 2016 in August 2016 Moms
So i will write ten questions and next person answers and makes ten questions then next person answers those questions, its all like a chain reaction :) ready lets go!!!! Just way to make Tuesday better !

1. Describe what is right next to you?

2. How many kids did you picture having to make a complete family growing up?

3. If you could have one wish come true what would it be?

4. Name one person that has made a huge impact in your life?

5. Do you prefer ice cream or yogurt?

6. Who was your favorite elementary teacher?

7. What is your biggest fear?

8. If you were a super hero who would you be and why?

9. What is something you did as a kid/teen or have done as a grown up you are embarrassed about?

10. If someone gave you a couple of plane ticket to choose a destination of your choice, where would you go and who would you take?

Re: Tuesday Ten Questions

• Options
    I'm bored out of my mind at the doctors office so I'll play. 

So i will write ten questions and next person answers and makes ten questions then next person answers those questions, its all like a chain reaction  ready lets go!!!! Just way to make Tuesday better !

1. A chart illustrating dialation from 1cm-10cm

2. I have 3 siblings, so there are 4 of us all together so I've always pictured a big family. 

3. To have all of mine and DHs debt gone and to have a nice house with no mortgage. 

4. My youth pastor who also married DH and I. 

5. Is this even a question? Ice cream, duh. 

6. My second grade teacher, Mrs. Jolly. 

7. That I will completely and utterly fail at this parenting thing as my kids get older. My parents are awesome so I feel like I have a lot to live up to. 

8. Probably batman because he doesn't really have any super powers and he's still a bad ass. My husband is a super hero nerd so I can tell you all about some of them. 

9. When I was freshman in high school, I would invite boys over all the time when my parents weren't home. As an adult I see how dangerous a situation I could've put myself in and see how stupid it was now. 

10. I would take DH and go park my ass on a beach in the Bahamas. Clearly I need a vacation, lol. 
  • Options
    you forgot to post your 10 questions for next person lol @Lynnlove28
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Can we make this the Three Question game?  I want to play, but don't have patience to come up with 10 questions lol
    DD  <3 6/15/2014
    Baby #2 due 8/11/2016

• Options
    @emmeline714 my brain isn't functioning well enough today to post 10
  • Options
    I will play...and TRY to come up with 10 questions of my own.  ;)

1. Describe what is right next to you? Which side lol? I am at my desk with my 2 computers, phone, adding machine, check reader, and more.

2. How many kids did you picture having to make a complete family growing up? Never had a number I just knew I wanted more than one. We are on 5 between dh and me.

3. If you could have one wish come true what would it be? To keep my family healthy always.

4. Name one person that has made a huge impact in your life? My grandma (mom's mom). She helped raise us as my mom was a single mom. 

5. Do you prefer ice cream or yogurt? Ice cream!

6. Who was your favorite elementary teacher? Mr. Robinson, 4th grade

7. What is your biggest fear? That is a deep question so I am giving my easy non emotional answer...worms.

8. If you were a super hero who would you be and why? Mrs. Incredible...she is an awesome mom!

9. What is something you did as a kid/teen or have done as a grown up you are embarrassed about? Can't think of anything off the top of my head.

10. If someone gave you a couple of plane ticket to choose a destination of your choice, where would you go and who would you take? I would take dh with me to an all inclusive resort somewhere warm with swim up bars (not while pregnant) and a never ending beach!
  • Options
    1. What is the first thing you do when you wake up?
    2. If you had to write for a newspaper, what section would you choose? Ex. comics, obits, front page news, etc.
    3.If you could only top your salad with one thing (besides lettuce and dressing) what would it be?
    4. What is your favorite outdoor activity?
    5. Have you even thought about getting anything ready for the hospital yet?
    6. If you have a cell, what is your ringtone?
    7. What is your favorite kind of animal?
    8. If you celebrate holidays, which is your favorite and why?
    9. What is your go to site to online shop?
    10. What type of "setting" do you work in? Ex. office, factory, school, hospital, etc.