Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Tuesday

Liss_37Liss_37 member
edited April 2016 in Trying to Get Pregnant
Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R/CS:

GTKY: What's your Favorite meal? Do you have a recipe to share??

Me: 37
DH: 36
Married: 08-25-07
DS: 11-20-09

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Name change alert: Formerly Lisswastaken

Re: WTO Tuesday

• Liss_37Liss_37 member
    edited April 2016

Month/Cycle: 5 / 5

CD: 9

WAYDTGKU: PNV, Folic Acid, HIO, OPK, CM

R/R/CS: No rants but questions.. does anyone take anything to increase their fertile CM? interested in hearing what you do!

GTKY: My recent favorite recipe is Brussells Sprout Hash with capers and lemon. it has hazelnuts in it and it's just delicious. I've never liked brussells sprouts so this is so exciting for me lol.

here's a link if anyone wants the recipe: https://www.thekitchn.com/recipe-hashed-sprouts-with-haz-105239

edited cause spelling is hard

Me: 37
    DH: 36
    Married: 08-25-07
    DS: 11-20-09

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Name change alert: Formerly Lisswastaken

• Loading the player...
  •  @lisswastaken, I've increased by water intake (I use an app called Plant Nanny to keep me on track), I also take 2 1000mg EPO a day from AF to O, and I've started raspberry tea leaf this month (although that's to strengthen your uterine wall not help with CM)

• @mrsdaddario I worry about missing CD1 also, or more so calling CD1 when it's not quite there if that  makes sense. I'm not a good judge of when I cross the threshold from spotting to CD1, but it hasn't been a problem yet. One month I think I actually did take my Clomid too early, like days 2-6 instead of 3-7 like I was supposed to. But I'm assuming you will be going in for ultrasounds, so it will be okay, they will know what's going on even if you're a day off somehow. As far as the IUI, I'm going to be stalking for answers as well, because I'm terrified of experiencing the pain from my HCS again, and from what I understand, they use the same type of catheter method for an IUI. But I've never really seen anyone mention anything about an IUI being painful, so I'm really hoping it's not if we decide to go that route. 

DS: June 2008
    Married: July 2015
    BFP: 5/20/16  |  EDD: 1/28/17  |  Twin boys born 1/16/17
  • @sdlp123 YES, the pain lol. Out of all of my worries, I'm most worried about the possible pain with an IUI. The hsg was killer, and I didn't even have blocked tubes! I thought I had a decent pain tolerance, but I was on the table white knuckled with the hsg squeezing the handles for dear life. 
  • @lisswastaken I, also, increased my water intake. I never realized how much staying hydrated can make a difference for CM!
  • wineo929 said:
     @lisswastaken, I've increased by water intake (I use an app called Plant Nanny to keep me on track), I also take 2 1000mg EPO a day from AF to O, and I've started raspberry tea leaf this month (although that's to strengthen your uterine wall not help with CM)
    Green tea can also help increase cm
    ^This. I drink green tea every morning and have noticed a significant difference since I started.
    Married 2/12/2015
    PCOS Dx June 2016
    BFP #1 8/4/2015, MMC 9/24/2015
     DD 2/13/2017 
    BFP #3 8/24/2017, MC 9/20/2017
    BFP #4 11/14/2017, CP
    BFP #5 1/5/2018, MC/BO 2/17/2018
    BFP #6 7/15/2018, CP
    BFP #7 12/15/2018, EDD 8/28/2019
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• @LadyMillil Yeah, I'm worried about the bleeding as well. I bleed for 8 days with the hsg, and I'm thinking that would be really bad during the IUI. I'll have to ask about that!! Thanks! 
  • Mobile bumping, got a flat yesterday and waiting at the tire place.
    Month/Cycle: 8/7

CD: 11

WAYDTGKU: hio, starting opks today, rrl tea, pressed comes today!

R/R/CS: not much to say, starting obsessively using opks till O. Temps are still rocky. 
    TB app is being silly, apparently I don't permission to do anything...
    I'm a mood eater so depends on how I feel. I'm suddenly in love with fish lately so this has been my go tohttps://www.foodandwine.com/recipes/baked-flounder-parmesan-crumbs

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    My Personal, Frequently Changing Gif Party>>>

• sldp123sldp123 member
    edited April 2016
    @sdlp123 YES, the pain lol. Out of all of my worries, I'm most worried about the possible pain with an IUI. The hsg was killer, and I didn't even have blocked tubes! I thought I had a decent pain tolerance, but I was on the table white knuckled with the hsg squeezing the handles for dear life. 
    OMG, yes. I had a HyCoSy, which is really similar to an HSG, but from what I read it SHOULD have been less painful. I didn't have blocked tubes either, but it was horribly painful. I actually felt sick and weak after and had to stay for a little while to recover, lol. Maybe I'm just a baby, but it was bad. I'm relieved to hear from @LadyMillilthat an IUI shouldn't be on that level.

DS: June 2008
    Married: July 2015
    BFP: 5/20/16  |  EDD: 1/28/17  |  Twin boys born 1/16/17
  • Month/Cycle: 15/11 ttcal

CD: 1 :(

WAYDTGKU: all the usual stuff, started temping for the first time this cycle

R/R/CS: just overall annoyed with CD1, it's foggy and blah out so not helping to keep me alert and awake today

GTKY: What's your Favorite meal? Do you have a recipe to share?? I love it when my H makes taco salad, his secret is he uses nacho cheese Doritos, yumyum so good. 
  • Month/Cycle: 2/3

CD: 2

WAYDTGKU: PNV's, temping, FF, HIO

R/R/CS: I got so mad at DH last night.. we went to a professional networking event together at a beer bar in our town, and he got plastered.  And therefore was extremely annoying on the way home and after we got home... He's not the greatest at knowing when to stop where beer is concerned, especially if he is really bored.. Which he was at this event. He was also up all night going to the bathroom and groaning (probably from a headache from all the high gravity beer) so therefore, I got no sleep. I'm thinking about leaving work early today to go home and get some things accomplished but I'm not sure I'll do that or not yet.

My favorite meal to make is low calorie chicken casserole.  This is how I make it...

I put 3 chicken breasts in the crock pot with a little bit of water and leave on low for 8 hours to cook while I'm at work.  When I get home from work I take the chicken breasts out of the crock pot and shred them into fine pieces.  Then I get a 9x13 baking dish and in a separate bowl, combine Campbell's Healthy Request cream of chicken soup and an 8oz package of light sour cream.  Then, I layer 1/2 of the mixture, shredded chicken, and the other 1/2 of the sour cream mixture, and top with shredded cheddar cheese. 

Then I microwave 1/2 stick of I can't believe it's not butter to melt it, and then add a sleeve of crushed Whole Wheat Ritz Crackers, and 1 tbsp of poppy seeds... Then pour that mixture over the top of the casserole and bake at 350 for 20 mins or until brown.

It's very tasty and easy to make, and DH (who is the pickiest eater in the entire world) loves it.  I make it often. I usually serve with a veggie like roasted brussel sprouts or green beans :)
    Me:  33
    DH:  36
    Together since 2007
    Happily Ever After 4.30.2015
    ~~One Beautiful Daughter~~ Born:  11.6.2017
    Trying for #2!!
  • Month/Cycle: 14/6

CD: 31

WAYDTGKU: anything & everything 

R/R/CS: I'm getting really burnt out on all the sex these past few weeks. H and I have managed just about ED this month and I'll be honest, I'm fucking exhausted! (ha, see what I did there?) But, I don't want to miss more than a day since I have no idea when I will O. Need to get this show on the road soon!  

GTKY: My favorites are always comfort food and this one pot recipe for beef stroganoff is my new go-to since it's so easy. https://www.tasteandtellblog.com/one-pot-ground-beef-stroganoff/

Married 2/12/2015
    PCOS Dx June 2016
    BFP #1 8/4/2015, MMC 9/24/2015
     DD 2/13/2017 
    BFP #3 8/24/2017, MC 9/20/2017
    BFP #4 11/14/2017, CP
    BFP #5 1/5/2018, MC/BO 2/17/2018
    BFP #6 7/15/2018, CP
    BFP #7 12/15/2018, EDD 8/28/2019
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• Back later for comments hopefully. 

Month/Cycle: 6/6

CD: 6

WAYDTGKU: BBT, OPK, FF, PNV+DHA, BD ED in FW, Pre-seed, Zinc, Upping water intake

R/R/CS:  Nothing really today.  I’m really busy at work lately which is nice.  It’s keeping my mind off of things.  

GTKY (stolen from TWW): What's your Favorite meal? Do you have a recipe to share? I don’t have a recipe to share but I really like this rice, chicken and mushroom sauce thing that my dad used to make.  To this day I still can’t make it right. :frowning:

My Chart

ME: 28  |  DH: 31
    DATING SINCE: 09/20/08
    MARRIED: 10/26/15
    TTC #1 SINCE: OCT/NOV 2015

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
  • Month/Cycle: 5/4

CD: 5

WAYDTGKU: nothing. Nothing at all.  FW falls over a trip so H won't be here.  He doesn't seem to want to have sex and based on the last attempts there's nothing I can do. So yeah. Good times

R/R/CS: I'm kinda over it.  Like all of it. This month is out and it hasn't even started and then after that my schedule is so busy that I don't get home til after H is asleep and leave before he wakes up.  And it's not like he could possibly stay awake or get up early. Like I said, I'm over it

I like food. Anything. 
  • Month/Cycle: 2/1

CD: 46

WAYDTGKU: PNVs, BBT, ... all those things

R/R/CS: I'm grumpy as all hell today. We're going on week 4 without sex.  I tried to talk to H about it to see if maybe he felt too much pressure and he wouldn't talk to me about it.

GTKY: What's your Favorite meal? Do you have a recipe to share??  Fettuccine alfredo. Always has been, probably always will be.

Me: 27 DH: 27
    Married: 04/05/15
    TTC since: 02/16/16

• Dilynne said:
    Month/Cycle: 2/1

CD: 46

WAYDTGKU: PNVs, BBT, ... all those things

R/R/CS: I'm grumpy as all hell today. We're going on week 4 without sex.  I tried to talk to H about it to see if maybe he felt too much pressure and he wouldn't talk to me about it.

GTKY: What's your Favorite meal? Do you have a recipe to share??  Fettuccine alfredo. Always has been, probably always will be.

@Dilynne ugh, I have tried to have the same talks. Do they not know how a baby is made????
  • Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 4

WAYDTGKU: BBT and still waiting for AF to leave, having lots of deep talks with DH about what to expect this month

R/R/CS: I woke up to take my temp today. Hooray! For some reason I totally slept through the alarm yesterday. I hate a sloppy chart. DH likes to have a feeling for what is going on with everything. So, last night as we were going to bed I told him when we would need to start having lots of sex and gave him permission for quick and selfish sex because I am definitely the kind of woman who is totally satisfied with sex once a week. Having sex 5 times a week is going to be rough for me. He is such a sweet man and totally gets it. But, is still super stoked for the lots of sex. (He could definitely have sex 5 or 6 times a week and be happy)

GTKY: What's your Favorite meal? Do you have a recipe to share?? Way to many to count. I like a lot of food, really. DH's favorite is my apple pork chops. Super simple seasonings with apple juice and slices of apples covering the pork chops. It keeps them so moist and delicious. I love a good fatty pasta dish. I generally kind of make them up. There is cheese and cream and delicious seasoning involved. haha! Also, homemade Lo Mein happened at our house last week. So easy and delicious. It will definitely happen again. 

Me: 28 year old SAHM/Birth Doula
    DH: 30 year old pneumatic electrical engineer 
    Married: October 8, 2011
    DD1: September 24, 2013
    BFP: June 25, 2016 and MC: July 3, 2016
    DD2: April 16, 2017
    BFP: November 30, 2018 EDD: August 14, 2019
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @leekat14 Obviously the stork. If I'm going to be honest, my self esteem has been taking a serious hit because you always hear these stories about husbands that want sex all the time and it's the women that need them to slow down and I know that's some serious gender stereotyping but like... what's wrong with me that he's okay going 4 weeks without.
    Me: 27 DH: 27
    Married: 04/05/15
    TTC since: 02/16/16

• Month/Cycle:  7/7

CD:  3

WAYDTGKU:  twiddling my thumbs right now.  

R/R/CS:  just getting annoyed. I know I'm pretty fortunate in life but I'm definitely hating on an in law relative who got ku and is absolutely in no position to be.  She's a terrible person with no job, living off of relatives. And the father is barely out of childhood. My husband told me I can't be 'bitter' (right?!) about everyone who gets pregnant. I explained, much more calmly than I thought I should, that 'bitter' is not okay and that I am sooooooo happy for the people I love, the people that want a child. I am so not happy for her specifically.  Boo. 

Omg okay, I love a homemade Mac and cheese recipe. So not healthy, but it's heavenly. I mean, you need to invite people over to eat it so you don't. Or freeze it. It freezes and thaws really really well.
     I've tried to make healthier swaps, but it's just not the same. I only have a picture of the recipe because I tore it out of a magazine and have sent it to practically everyone I know.  And I'm a messy cook, sorry for the poor condition :wink:

Me - 30  DH - 36
    Married 10/12/13
    TTC #1 since 10/15
    Chart!
  • @virginiaham - omg omg omg omg omg omg! I can't believe that you know what arancini are! Yes! My mom's side of the family is uber Italian, so we make them every Christmas! That just made my day!
  • Good morning, ladies!

Month/Cycle: 3/4

CD: 8

WAYDTGKU: prenatals + DHA, HIO ED, OPKs, CM, temping, drinking more water!! LOL

R/R/CS: OPK this morning was negative, which I'm happy about since our timing isn't good yet. EWCM started this morning. Last month O was on CD 10 and that was the earliest ever. (I've been monitoring for about 6 months.) My average is CD 11, but my latest is CD 13. So this week is pretty much:

and 

ad infinitum...

This isn't necessarily my favorite meal, but everyone loves this recipe when I make them: https://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/anne-burrell/excellent-meatballs-recipe.html. Basically, if you follow this recipe, you will be able to make meatballs better than an Italian grandmother. Trust me.

Due Jan/Feb 2017 | It's TWINS!
    Pregnancy Ticker 
  • Month/Cycle: 5/4

CD: 9

WAYDTGKU: the regular..

R/R/CS: Just hanging in over here! About to get to the part of the cycle where things start happening, staying calm about it. I would LOVE to be one of those people who doesn't test before 13 DPO. DH leaves for work tomorrow, @kellybean1988 he is going to St. Louis as well! Not for the robotics convention though :smile: Keeping busy until he gets back friday and then hopefully taking care of business........... :wink: 

@Dilynne @leekat14 ladies I am right here with you, lol. I have come to terms with this, but we still get in a fight every couple of months about it. We took that languages of love test, of course his language of love is acts of service, i wish it was BD, but for him it's like doing the dishes, or vacuuming, very sexy! haha My language of love was words of affirmation and physical touch....soooooooooo...let's just say we are completely different pages! Taking the test did make me feel better about it, because it helps me see that when he does all the yard work, that is his way of telling me he loves me! :love: 

GTKY (stolen from TWW): What's your Favorite meal? Do you have a recipe to share?? My Nonna's pasta sauce recipe! I will take a picture and upload later for everyone's enjoyment!
    TTC #1 - December 2015
    Me:31 H:31
    DX: MFI - 1% Morph 
    12/16 -IVF #1 - Antagonist Protocol w/ Lupron trigger
    ER - 11 retrieved- 9 mature - 7 fertilized - 3 sent for PGS on day 5 - No normals (1 XXX Embryo - may use in future)
    3/17 - IVF #2 - Antagonist Protocol w/ HCG trigger
    ER- 13 retrieved - 11 mature - 8 fertilized - 2 sent for PGS on day 5 -2 Normal
    FET #1 - 5/16/17 - BFP! - Beta #1 5/25 - 156 - Beta #2 5/30 - 2562 - Beta #3 6/1 - 5191!

• edited April 2016
    ***Question in RRCS***

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 17

WAYDTGKU: 3 letter things

R/R/CS: So frustrated!!  I had a positive OPK the night of CD 15, negatives since then, and I still haven't Od.  It's possible that it's a fake out OPK, but I'm wondering if maybe I'm ovulating today.  Have any of you ovulated 2 days after a positive OPK instead of the day after?

Haha I do not cook at all, so no recipes to share.  But I love when H makes tapioca flour crepes with arugula, goat cheese, and prosciutto for breakfast. 
  • @furbabymom2007 I hope you don't mind me asking a few questions.... how long have you been taking inositol?  Did you get it prescribed or recommended to take it?  Have you seen it benefit you at all?  I've read about it but never talked to anyone about it so I'm curious your experience with it. Thanks :)
  • @zoey1019 ours and our DH's love languages are identical!  I really enjoyed reading The 5 Love Languages... It does make you understand your partner so much better!
    Me:  33
    DH:  36
    Together since 2007
    Happily Ever After 4.30.2015
    ~~One Beautiful Daughter~~ Born:  11.6.2017
    Trying for #2!!
  • virginiahamvirginiaham member
    edited April 2016
    @DoctorDonna I was like, "rice balls??  I know those rice balls!!" lol.  That makes me so happy that you MAKE them!!

@antoto I've definitely seen charts on FF with CHs 2 days after an OPK+.  Fx it's happening today!  Also that breakfast your H makes sounds amazing!

eta more comments
    me . early 30's | h . mid 30's | < 3 . 2013

ntnp #2 . summer 2018

*siggy warning*

ttc#1 . jul 2015
    mmc . mar 2016 | 6w2d
    dx PCOS (non-IR) / subclinical hypothyroidism . summer 2016
    tx metformin, levothyroxine, LP progesterone, femara + trigger + ti . fall/winter 2016
    BFP! . jan 2017
    DD . oct 2017

• @thj101 Glad its not just me! We probably both have the best lawns on the block (if you live in a house that is :smile: )
    TTC #1 - December 2015
    Me:31 H:31
    DX: MFI - 1% Morph 
    12/16 -IVF #1 - Antagonist Protocol w/ Lupron trigger
    ER - 11 retrieved- 9 mature - 7 fertilized - 3 sent for PGS on day 5 - No normals (1 XXX Embryo - may use in future)
    3/17 - IVF #2 - Antagonist Protocol w/ HCG trigger
    ER- 13 retrieved - 11 mature - 8 fertilized - 2 sent for PGS on day 5 -2 Normal
    FET #1 - 5/16/17 - BFP! - Beta #1 5/25 - 156 - Beta #2 5/30 - 2562 - Beta #3 6/1 - 5191!

• Month/Cycle: 6/6

CD: 8

WAYDTGKU: PNVs met bbt OPKs start cd10

R/R/CS: Non TTC related rant, so this morning I took DS for his 2yr old well visit. And a little backstory, DS has always been small. Weight has usually been around the 20's %tile wise, and height around 10 or lower %tile wise. But to be fair DH and I are both small people. I am 5'2 and he is 5'5. Well DS has always been hugging the bell curve, the very low end but not below it. Well today was the first time they moved him to the real scale and measuring him on the wall as opposed to baby scale and the tape measure. his weight was fine, 25%, but his height didnt grow at all since 18 mo, and is -1%. His Dr said he wants to send him to a pediatric endocrinologist for testing. That it may just be genetic that he is going to be small, or he could have a problem with his growth hormones or something else causing him not to grow as fast as other kids. So of course now I am freaking out.

GTKY (stolen from TWW): What's your Favorite meal? Do you have a recipe to share??
    I like so many foods. But I love italian food. Lasagna, raviolis, spaghetti and balls etc. My favorite regular meal that I make is pesto chicken and pasta. 

TTC#1 - March 2013

BFP 8/9/13 - EDD 4/14/14 - DS born 4/23/14

TTC#2 November 2015

Dx: Secondary IF June 2016

Medicated IUI cycle#1- Clomid+IUI -1/15/17 -BFN

Break Mid 2017 - Resumed TTC December 2018

"She believed she could so she did..."

Medicated IUI cycle#2- Femara 5mg+IUI 12/22/18 - BFP 1/4/19 - MMC 2/1/19

Saline Sono 3/15/19 - All Clear!

Medicated IUI cycle#3- Femara 7.5mg+IUI 3/28/19-BFN

Medicated IUI cycle#4- Femara 5mg+Gonal F 50iu+IUI 4/27/19- BFP 5/11/19 - MMC 6/12/19 - D&C 6/14/19-

Incomplete M/C Repeat D&C - 7/3/19 -Testing concluded baby was genetically normal  :'(

Dx: Unexplained RPL July 2019 - Tested + as carrier for Usher Syndrome & Familial Mediterranean Fever 

Saline Sono 8/7/19 - Mostly Clear! All systems go for IVF#1 

But will need a repeat Saline Sono between ER and FET

IVF #1 - Antagonist Protocol - 8/17/19

ER#1 8/27/19 - 12R, 6F, 4 biopsied+frozen! (3d5blasts + 1d6blast)- 2 PGS normal embabies!

Saline Sono 9/13/19 - All Clear! Onto FET Prep#1

FET#1 - 4AA -10/4/19 - BFP 10/14/19 - EDD - 6/21/20 -Beta#1-10dp5dt- 379 Beta#2-12dp5dt- 1007 Beta#3-14dp5dt- 2844

DD born 6/15/20  <3