March 2016 Moms

Moving down South

hi, currently live in New England and thinking of moving down south to either GA or NC. Looking for suggestions on great places to live and raise a family. Good schools, neighborhoods, low crime etc..

Re: Moving down South

• We lived in NC, and absolutely loved it! We'd move back in a heartbeat. It's a wonderful place to raise kids!
  • pjo79pjo79 member
    Where in NC? Are there specific towns/areas that are better than others?
  • Loading the player...
  • SmallyMcSmallSmallyMcSmall member
    edited April 2016
    Rowan county in North Carolina has my vote! Very rich in history, friendly people all around. And of course, the Cheerwine!  (The best darn cherry soda you will ever try!)
  • We lived in Eastern Carolina area. But we lived the Ashville Boone area!
  • ecwkecwk member
    pjo79 said:

hi, currently live in New England and thinking of moving down south to either GA or NC. Looking for suggestions on great places to live and raise a family. Good schools, neighborhoods, low crime etc..

You do realise this is a Pregnancy forum, right? :wink: 
    Seriously though, you could maybe try the local boards although I'm not sure how active they are. 

August '18 April Siggy Challenge: April Showers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Pregnancy Ticker
  • i think maybe a google search would help you out better than asking the March BMB on a pregnancy forum :) 
  • pjo79pjo79 member
    sorry for posting in the wrong group!
  • I live in ga and love it! Just depends on what type of area you want to live. Feel free to message