Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Intro - first loss

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to introduce myself.  I recently found out that I had a missed miscarraige when I went in for a routine appointment at 11 weeks.  My DH wasn't with me because I told him that it was just a quick appointment and we had already had one ultrasound at 7 weeks that showed a heartbeat.  I had my D&C a week ago and just came back to work today.  This board has been highly recommended by friends who have been a part of it.  I have had anxiety and depression my whole life (and take meds that are a lifesaver!) but this has been grief like I have never experienced before.  I'm taking it day by day but I'm just so sad.  I have a 2.5 year old daughter who keeps me on my toes and has been a wonderful help in keeping my spirits up.  Thanks for listening and I'm happy to be a part of this group!

BFP #1 12/23/12 EDD 9/3/13 DD #1 8/26/13

BFP #2  2/25/16  EDD 11/5/16 MMC 4/15/16

BFP #3  8/31/16  EDD  5/12/17 It's a GIRL!

BabyFruit Ticker Visit The Nest

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary

Re: Intro - first loss

• Options
    I'm so sorry. I can imagine it was difficult to not have your DH at the appointment with you. I hope that you are feeling better emotionally.
    About us:
    Me - 28, Lean PCOS
    DH - 31
    Married June 2010, TTC since March 2014
    Blog: ourbinarystar.com

FET cycle #3 Transfer July 28th 2016, Triplets born healthy on February 26th 2017 at 33w1d!

• Options
    Sorry for your loss.  I also found out at my 11w appointment and my husband didn't join me for reasons similar to what you describe.  It is devastating.  I am glad you have taken some time off work, definitely take care of yourself as best you can.  Hugs.
    About me:
    /loss mentioned/
    TTC#1 July 2014
    dx: MFI (morphology)
    IUI #1 w/Clomid + Ovidrel Sept. 2015 ~ BFN
    IUI #2 w/Clomid + Ovidrel Halloween 2015 ~ BFN
    IUI #3 w/Clomid + Ovidrel Thanksgiving 2015 ~ BFP!!
    hb 146 bpm at 7w5d
    1/28/16 ~ began to say goodbye to our beautiful baby at 11w 
    d&c, followed by cytotec
    TTCAL April 2016
    IUI #4 w/Clomid + Ovidrel Apr. 2016 ~ BFN
    IUI #5 w/Clomid + Ovidrel ~ CP
    IUI#6 w/Clomid + Ovidrel ~ BFN
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    So sorry for your loss :( I also was alone when I found out, I had a missed miscarriage as well at 9 weeks. I believed myself to be a strong person and have gone through some hard things in my life but this has been the hardest thing I have ever been through. This place has been such a great help to me- we are here for you! 
  • Options
    I am so very sorry for your loss. I cannot imagine going to that appointment alone. DH was there when we found out about our missed miscarriage at 12 weeks because I was having bleeding and we expected the worse. Please take all the time you need to grieve. This was our first loss and pregnancy and it is truly a day to day thing when it comes to feeling ok and feeling crushed. Be kind to yourself and take all the time you need to grieve. This board has been full of some of the most supportive and kind women and I know it has personally helped me a great deal.
    Married: June 2011
    TTC #1: September 2015-January 2016
    BFP #1: 1/25/16 - MMC Diagnosed 3/22/16
    TTCAL: June 2016
    BFP #2: 8/26/16 - EDD 5/9/17
    Jackson born 5/6/17 at 8:36 PM - 9lbs 5oz & 21in
  • Options
    I'm sorry for your loss, you're doing the right thing, take it one day a time. It's a really hard thing to go through, allow yourself time to recover, don't feel pressure to be totally composed and normal because in reality, losing a child at any stage is losing a child, it's devastating. Let yourself cry and grief. Eventually you'll find peace. Hugs. 
    I'm 29, husband is 30
    Together since 2006
    Married 01.17.15  <3

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

• Options
    I'm so sorry for you loss. I also have a daughter. Those stinkers are helpful, but it's awful and so sad. Thinking of you. 
  • Options
    Same here I just confirmed a missed miscarriage as well. If it weren't for my DD I don't know how I would get thru this. I am sorry for your loss...
  • Options
    I am sorry for your loss. I have found this board very helpful. It has helped me not feel so alone. This is such a hard thing to go through
  • Options
    Thank you so much ladies.

BFP #1 12/23/12 EDD 9/3/13 DD #1 8/26/13

BFP #2  2/25/16  EDD 11/5/16 MMC 4/15/16

BFP #3  8/31/16  EDD  5/12/17 It's a GIRL!

BabyFruit Ticker Visit The Nest

Anniversary