TWW Monday

MelissaM090MelissaM090 member
edited April 2016 in Trying to Get Pregnant
Month/Cycle:

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Testing:

R/R/CS:

GTKY: What is your preferred sleepwear of choice? Do you ever wear lingerie?

Me: 32
DH: 33
Married: October 2015
TTC #1: October 2015
EDD #1: June/July 2017

Re: TWW Monday

• MelissaM090MelissaM090 member
    edited April 2016
    Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD/DPO: 24/10

Timing: -3, -1, 0

Testing: Maybe tomorrow?

R/R/CS: After a massive temp dip (a whole degree) yesterday, it's back where it should be this morning, so I'm relieved. I know the elusive 'implantation dip' can be a indicator of nothing but I was worried my temps would stay down so I'm glad it didn't. Going to keep a lid on the crazy until I decide to test tomorrow or Wednesday.

GTKY: What is your preferred sleepwear of choice? Do you ever wear lingerie? I'm a 'comfy clothes' girl at home and will change in to pajamas as soon as I get home from work most days. I love cotton pajama pants with stretchy t-shirts for lounging in the evening, then at bedtime I take the pants off and sleep in the t-shirt and underwear. Summer is the same mostly, just shorts instead of pants but it depends on how warm/cold the house is :). Lingerie is for super special occasions of seduction only, I could never imagine wearing it on a regular basis.

• Month/Cycle: 4/3 ATTC (11/6 NTNP)

CD/DPO: 31/4

Timing: -5, -4, -3, -1, +1

Testing: Not for a while.

R/R/CS: Excited for my second acupuncture appointment today! I've got this stair-step thing going on with my temps right now...for those of you who do acupuncture, did you notice your temps behaving differently after you started? 

I change into pajama pants immediately when I get home from work, even if we are going somewhere later and I need to change again. If I am home, I want to be comfortable! I sleep in a t-shirt and underwear. I'm not a huge lingerie girl, but I'll break it out every now and again.
  • Loading the player...
  • @houseofsetters after starting acupuncture I noticed my temps going up, especially in the days after an appt. my temps overall this cycle (I started acupuncture on CD3) have been consistently higher since starting.  Not sure if it's coincidence or the acupuncture though. 

Month/Cycle: 5/5 (+2 months NTNP)

CD/DPO: 19/8

Timing: -2,-1

Testing:  Friday 

R/R/CS: I usually am itching to test by now but so far the rational side of me is keeping me in check. 4 more days to go. 

just a tshirt & undies.   I get too hot at night so no pants or socks - never really got into the lingerie thing but if i ever lose the weight I wanna lose I may go that route for FI to change things up a bit. 
    DH: 34 | Me: 35
    DS1 9/24/13
    DX Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Factor V Leiden Mutation, Secondary Infertility
    MFI (SA #1
    Count 11mill, Motility: 18%, Morphology: 1%)
    MFI (SA #2Count 7 mill, Motility: 18%, Morphology: 1%)
    AMH .328 
    | FSH 13.2 
    Oct. 2016: Clomid + TI
    IVF: ER 3/1/17; 5 retrieved, 3 mature & fertilized
    Results: 2 PGS normal embryos
    Planned on August 2017 transfer
    **TW**
    Natural BFP 4/3/17,Expecting baby boy via RCS 12/7/17

• Good morning! Just wanted to pop in and say I'm headed back to WTO. I'll miss you all, but I hope no one follows me.  ;)

DS: June 2008
    Married: July 2015
    BFP: 5/20/16  |  EDD: 1/28/17  |  Twin boys born 1/16/17
  • ** question in R/R/CS - and looong post sorry!

Month/Cycle: 5/6

CD/DPO: 26/10

Timing: Poor

Testing: Only if AF doesn't show up by Thursday

R/R/CS: So, yesterday I had a huge temp drop, and I managed to keep the SSing at bay... For about 12 hours. Yesterday evening, I got super unique left pelvic pain. I know, I know. I actually have chronic intestinal/abdominal pain due to some unknown cause (lots of testing never conclusive... I'm scared its endometriosis), and I get O pain every cycle. Those two pains are totally different. This pain was different from either. It felt like someone was poking me very hard in the pelvic region. And it's made me a total nut job! Especially since my temp jumped back up this morning:

So then I start googling, yknow, because I'm losing it, and now I'm rocking back and forth waiting for Thursday morning. If I don't wake up with an icky surprise Thursday, I'm taking a test. Not a great day to test because I work two 12 hour shifts thurs & fri, and DH works a 24 thurs, but I can't help it. Gonna have to buy some tests today. @MelissaM090 apparently you didn't google enough for the both of us, because I did a pretty heavy amount after GOT last night!

Omg who am I kidding, I might go crazy and use a FRER tomorrow morning. 11 DPO is totally reasonable, right? Sometimes my LP is 11 DPO!

*** ALSO QUESTION *** So if I've been charting right, the last five months my LP length has jumped around. 12, 13, 13, 11, 11... Can someone help me with some insight here? It seems from everything I'm reading and seeing that your LP never changes. Mine has changed like every cycle. I don't know what to think or do about this and it's stressing me out. Is my LP out of whack? Do I need to bring this up with my OB?

GTKY: I wear lingerie occasionally! I really should more, since I own it... But my normal sleepwear is all over the map. Sometimes I sleep naked, sometimes I wear just a shirt, sometimes sweatpants... I've been known to sleep in DH's sweatshirt during the winter if he's on shift. I just sat on the couch with my morning tea in a sports bra and running shorts.

@MelissaM090 - I'm so glad to see that your temp is back up, too, and that you have kept the lid on your crazy - unlike me.

@houseofsetters - Your temps look so calm post-O. I've never done acupuncture but I'm interested to see if anyone else has noticed a temp change.

@Marley629 - Good job holding on for a few more days! You can do it. Fx it's worth the wait!

@sldp123 - Sorry for CD1! Best of luck this cycle!!
  • @melissam090 yay for your temp recovering! That's a nice gift on a Monday morning.
    @sldp123 Sorry about CD1:-(

Month/Cycle: 8/8

CD/DPO: 23/7

Timing: -3, -1, 0

Testing: Possibly Saturday, but I have a feeling I won't need to.

R/R/CS: I'm feeling pretty down this morning, which I suppose isn't totally unusual for a Monday. Yesterday we went to a friends' baby's baptism and it was kind of rough--hanging out with many pregnant women/women with infants AND heard about no less than 5 new pregnancies. I literally don't think there could possibly be any more pregnant women in my life right now. It seems like all anyone ever wants to talk about is babies and I'm just so sick of thinking about babies. And I'm just feeling so pessimistic about this cycle...my temp/cm patterns have been the same as always and I just know I'm out. So now it's just less then a week until crushing disappointment and depression (sorry, I know that was over-dramatic).

GTKY: What is your preferred sleepwear of choice? Do you ever wear lingerie? I pretty much always wear sweatpants and an old tee-shirt. I wore lingerie on our wedding night and during the honeymoon. Since then, it has been in the back of my underwear drawer.

• Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO:  28/11

Timing: -3,0,+1

Testing: Not unless AF doesn't show up

R/R/CS: Not testing has gone really weird. On one hand, I'm not upset at all! And that was my reasoning for doing that, so... success! But on another, I think I've gone really far in the other direction because I'm acting like I've already gotten BFNs. The only difference between this cycle and last is that I DON'T have symptoms I've had in previous cycles. No tender breasts. "Flutters" but no cramps. No excessive amounts of CM.

Anyway, FF thinks AF would come Friday but I have no idea why it would pick that because my LP is 12-13 days, so it's more like Wednesday or Thursday. So FF says test on Thursday... and maybe I will if AF hasn't come by then. And I don't really think it will or won't. So weird being in limbo!

GTKY: What is your preferred sleepwear of choice? Do you ever wear lingerie? Depending on the season, either tank top and yoga pants or just underwear. I definitely don't wear lingerie to sleep, that seems really uncomfortable, but I do wear it for foreplay purposes sometimes... times that have nothing to do with going to bed to sleep :)
  • @khbear -- were you on HBC before starting TTC? Mine is the same way, 14 days, 12 days, 13 days, who knows this cycle, my obgyn said LPs can range from 1-3 days difference each cycle but beyond that it might be due to hormonal imbalance. Still probably wouldn't hurt to ask your doc the next time you see them :)
  • beary67beary67 member
    edited April 2016
    *Question Below*

Month/Cycle:  6/6 (+1 not temping)

CD/DPO:  15/5

Timing:  -4, -3, -1, +1

Testing:  May 2nd (the day before my RE appointment)

R/R/CS:  So I have no clue if I should move over here or not.  FF gave me cross hairs but once again I never turned a positive OPK.  My temps are not super high, but there is definitely a shift in my temperature.  Feel free to check out my chart (in my siggy) if you want!  

Question:  For those of you who use wondfo OPKs, do they ever go stark white with no test line?  This is my first cycle using wondfo's and I have been getting two lines each time I use one, but it's obviously not as dark as the control line.   So if it's completely normal for their to be a line the entire cycle, I would feel better.  Otherwise, maybe I actually have not O'ed yet.  

GTKY: I always wear a tank top to sleep in.  I will wear lingerie for special occasions because I have a ton of it-but I don't wear it often.  

ETA Chart:

About me:
    TTC#1: October 2015
    dx: PCOS & MFI
    IUI #1 w/Femara + Ovidrel June 2016 ~ BFP
    July 2016: Blighted Ovum
    IUI #2 w/Femara + Ovidrel September 2016 ~BFN
    IUI #3 w/Femara + Ovidrel October 2016 ~BFN
    IUI #4 w/Femara + Ovidrel November 2016 ~BFN
    IVF with ICSI January 2017 ~BFN
    FET February 2017 ~BFN
    IVF with ICSI March 2017 ~BFP--Twins Due 12/8/17
    Team Blue X 2!
  • 1017Shannon1017Shannon member
    edited April 2016
    Month/Cycle:  10/7

CD/DPO: 12

Timing: -3, -2, -1 based off opk

Testing:  tested at 10,11 and neg so thinking period is due tomorrow. Ready to move on now! I did buy my first pack of wondfo opks and preg tests for next cycle! 

R/R/CS: So maybe my thermometer wasn't defective maybe it's me!? Lol. I stopped temping at cd 20 as when I thought I had my ovulation dip the temps flattened out and it looked like my bbt was only record in dips and nothing else. So I bought a Mabis and took my temp the last two days and it's still like a flat line.  Yes,there are days missing because I thought my bbt was broke, but temps should be higher after O right? So my question is: could I have randomly not O'd even though I have confirmed it the last 3 months by temping?! I have two other children and got pregnant quickly with them (and quickly with my miscarriage also) so I feel it would be weird to not O randomly?   I know I need to just temp next month and see but you know I'm type A. Lol

GTKY: What is your preferred sleepwear of choice? Do you ever wear lingerie?  Tee shirt and comfy pants or shorts. I sleep to be comfy. I also haven't I worn lingerie since my second was born. That's so bad.....
  • @canavara - I haven't been on HBC in a couple of years. 1-3 days fluctuation does make me feel a lot better, though. I was thinking it had to be the same every time. I'm going to bring it up with my OB just in case, but that does make me feel a little better.
  • Month/Cycle: 4/2

CD/DPO: 26/8

Timing: -3, -2, -1

Testing: If I'm not spotting by the end of the week, will test Friday most likely. 

R/R/CS: Not much today. Feeling really anxious/nauseous for some reason. I have a huge project at work that I'm starting today, so that could be it. Won't be able to comment much throughout the day but I'll say hi when I can. FX to all the ladies who are testing this week! Looks like a bunch!!

GTKY: What is your preferred sleepwear of choice? Do you ever wear lingerie? I sleep in a loose t-shirt and a sleeping bra. It's like a yoga bar but softer and less support. Never wear lingerie but have thought about it since DH loves the look. I just feel silly. 
  • @khbear I was told last month by my ob that a few days different in lp was completely normal. I wouldn't stress! Now go pee on something and good luck!! 9dpo is green light to test if you ask me!!
  • @beary67  I have peed on a gajillion wondfos and have always had two lines. The test line just gets darker with the surge and then lighter again.
  • @beary67 two lines all the time, but just vary in the darkness of the line. I like to take one well before FW just to have a comparison, then during FW I use them with SMU and in the evening, maybe even a third time if I am feeling lucky!
    TTC #1 - December 2015
    Me:31 H:31
    DX: MFI - 1% Morph 
    12/16 -IVF #1 - Antagonist Protocol w/ Lupron trigger
    ER - 11 retrieved- 9 mature - 7 fertilized - 3 sent for PGS on day 5 - No normals (1 XXX Embryo - may use in future)
    3/17 - IVF #2 - Antagonist Protocol w/ HCG trigger
    ER- 13 retrieved - 11 mature - 8 fertilized - 2 sent for PGS on day 5 -2 Normal
    FET #1 - 5/16/17 - BFP! - Beta #1 5/25 - 156 - Beta #2 5/30 - 2562 - Beta #3 6/1 - 5191!

• Good morning!!  Hope everyone's Monday is treating them as well as possible  :)

Month/Cycle:
    4/3

CD/DPO: Always have to check! 31/6

Timing: Not bad, but could have been better.

Testing: Holding out for Saturday (11DPO) then only if I'm late

R/R/CS: I got nuthin.  Last cycle I was way over analyzing every little thing by this time, but this time just feels weirdly lacking any sort of symptoms to spot.  I'm almost bored without the BSC to keep me distracted!

GTKY: What is your preferred sleepwear of choice? Do you ever wear lingerie?  It's PJ pants and a tshirt or tank for me.  I bought lingerie for our wedding night and DH said, totally uninterested, "we don't have to play dress up!"  Talk about a buzz kill  :( 

@sldp123 Sorry about CD1!
    @Megzb510 I refuse to buy wondfos (yet) because I'm fairly certain I won't be able to control myself!  I buy the Clearblue OPKs that come with one pregnancy test, and limit myself to that one (or 2 if I'm late, but then I have to go buy more)  
    @canavara Do you find the limbo of not testing is better or worse than the obsessive testing/charting/tracking?  I kind of want to take next cycle off but I'm afraid the "not knowing for sure" will be worse than the "needing to know everything..."
    @Kenya715 Good luck on your work project!  Is the silver lining of being crazy busy at work that you have less time for the BSC?
  • KarliQ88KarliQ88 member
    edited April 2016
    Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 21/10 i THINK i ovulated on CD 11. This is first month BBT monitoring. 

Timing: if i did this monitoring right then -2,-1,+1.

Testing: if no AF by next monday. I normally have very reg cycles so im predicting AF to come by thursday or friday. I'll try to hold off until monday though

R/R/CS: My breasts are sore and definitely swollen. This to me is a big indicator of AF coming. So i'm a little upset about it but still have that tiny bit of hope. Boo! Ny temps are still up so that's good but doesn't mean much now.. 

GTKY: What is your preferred sleepwear of choice? Do you ever wear lingerie? Whatever. Usually old tshirt and some comfy pants. Or shorts. Depending on season.

• Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 21/10

Timing: -3, -1, 0, +1

Testing: this morning, BFN. I'll try and give myself a few days and see if AF arrives. I wish I didn't have so many wondfos - they make me want to use them all the time!

R/R/CS: Huge temp drop yesterday, I went down the rabbit hole of implantation dips, but tried to keep telling myself it only matters if it goes back up. Well, this morning was the same low temp, so looks like I'm out. ugh.

GTKY: What is your preferred sleepwear of choice? Do you ever wear lingerie? Usually tshirt and pajama pants or shorts. The fancy stuff is reserved for special occasions.

1st BFP 12/12/13 DS born 8/2014
    TFAS March 2016 - BFP 5/19/16!!! EDD: 1/31/17
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

CD/DPO: 28/10

Timing: 0

Testing: not unless AF is late

R/R/CS: I planned on waking up early to workout. Oops. Hoping I can get it together and workout tonight. When I started to get more serious about TTC, I kinda lost my motivation to workout when really I should be even more convinced to keep up my healthy lifestyle. Ugh. I'm not ready for Monday. The weekend was way too short.

NAKED!!! Haha I cannot sleep in clothes. Even if I'm freezing. I just pile on the blankets or sleep closer to DH. 

Married 07.21.07
    DS#1 01.23.09
    DS#2 08.01.11
    TTC#3  08.31.15
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/HSG 05.16.17
    Hysteroscopy 10.04.17 10.05.17
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/HSG 01.10.19
    Left tube removed
    dx: Endometriosis, Adenomyosis
    BC: February-October 2019
    TTA: November-December 2019
    NTNP: January 2020!

• @RedBreast35 -- I think it's better in some sense because when you get symptoms and you get that urge to go POAS and find out you're not, it's just kind of depressing. But not testing, it's like you don't want to get too hopeful, but you can't rule it out either, so you just have to dismiss it and accept that you have no idea. It also makes googling things feel a bit more ridiculous because you realize, after reading other random people's stuff that you're still no closer to knowing for yourself, so all you can do is stop thinking about it, lol.
  • **Tentatively joining**
    Month/Cycle: 20/20

CD/DPO: 18

Timing: Every third day since CD 8

Testing: Nope

R/R/CS: I am joining TWW since I normally O on CD 16. I haven't been temping/etc, so obviously I am not positive, but my symptoms and history point toward Oing already. We are getting closer to my DH retest SA. We go mid-May. Big news of the week: We have a meeting with a couple adoption agencies. We decided to pursue adoption and TTC simultaneously. It's super scary, but we are excited to move forward. We didn't want a "Plan B" baby, so we didn't want to wait for every door to be closed on us in regard to TTC. Has anyone here adopted? I know there is an adoption board, but just curious if any of you ladies have gone through the process?

I sleep in panties, and a tank top. I do love lingerie, but not the kind to sleep in. I normally just put that on for sexy time. 
    TTC #1 since September 2014
    Diagnoses: RPL, Endometriosis, MFI (count, morph, DNI, DNAS, multiple bilateral subclinical varicoceles), low progesterone
    Check out my Infertility blog 
    Check out my Infertility Instagram

Loss History (TW):
    BFP: 3 May 2015, loss confirmed 4 June 2015
    BFP: 15 August 2015, loss confirmed 23 August 2015
    BFP: 16 November 2015, loss confirmed 22 November 2015
    BFP: 18 July 2016, loss confirmed same day
    BFP: 04 March 2018, loss confirmed 23 March 2018
    BFP: 12 June 2018, TWINS; D&C 06 July 2018
    TTC History (TW):
    3 losses in 2015
    Met with OBGYN in January 2016
    Me: all clear, H: OAT
    November 2016: HSG = All Clear!
    January 2017: H tested again,  High DNA fragmentation and stainability
    February 2017: Clomid + TI + Progesterone = BFN
    March 2017: Clomid + HCG + IUI + Progesterone = SA/wash: zero count on attempt #1, <1,000 on attempt #2= BFN
    Varicocele Embolization- 5 May 17
    December 2017 SA: Zero improvement after embolization
    January IVF- 25 retrieved, 11 mature, 8 fertilized, 3 frozen day fives (3AA, 3AA, 3AA), 1 frozen day 6 (5BB), 1 frozen day 7 (3CC)
    Three PGS normal (3AA, 3AA, 5BB), one inconclusive (3AA)
    FET #1: 27 February 2018, 3AA & 5BB, one stuck! BFP 04 March 2018.... Loss confirmed 23 March 2018
    May 2018: SHG/SIS = all clear "beautiful uterus"
    FET #2: 04 June 2018, 3AA PGS normal embryo, 3AA PGS hatching inconclusive embryo. 
    BFP: 12 June 2018, EDD 20 February 2019
    Ultrasound, 25 June 2018: There are two
    Lost Baby A 02 July 2018
    Baby B not growing, D&C 06 July 2018
    Laparoscopy, hysteroscopy, chromotubation: 23 July 2018: blocked right tube, heavily inflamed, covered in endo. Removed right tube. Removed more endo from uterus, tubes, ovaries. Endo remains on bladder and bowel. 
    Next Up:
    TTC Naturally, possibly IUIs for remainder of 2018. 
    ER#2 ~Jan 2019

• Month/Cycle: 18/15

CD/DPO: 34/13 

Timing: Good

Testing: BFN today

R/R/CS:  I'm 13 dpo and a stark white BFN. Sooo I'm just ready for AF. Feeling like it isn't going to come on its own this cycle due to my PCOS. 

GTKY: What is your preferred sleepwear of choice? Do you ever wear lingerie? Depends on my mood. Usually a big tshirt. Sometimes nothing, sometimes lingerie. 
  • Month/Cycle:  7

CD/DPO:  22/5

Timing:  -4, -2, 0, +1

Testing:  I have an appt for progesterone draw on Thursday, so if my test that day is negative, I will wait until I am late

R/R/CS:  My boobs are much more sore than usual which leads me to believe my progesterone levels are up which gives me hope.  Since having DD my boobs have never been sore, but before her they were sore every cycle.  I have been mostly anovulatory for the last 2 years so it seems the 100 mg Clomid worked.  

GTKY: What is your preferred sleepwear of choice? Do you ever wear lingerie?  I sleep in DHs work undershirts and he's always mad that he never has any left clean.  I don't own lingerie.
    Me: 34 DH: 36
    TTC#2 September 2015
    DD #1 born July 2014
    Clomid 50 mg x2 months- no ovulation
    Clomid 100mg x 2 months- confirmed ovulation first month, BFN
  • Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 25/11

Timing: -4, -3, 0

Testing: BFN this morning. :( I'm in such a bad mood now, but still have the tiniest bit of hope. I feel like I am probably out though. AF isn't supposed to arrive until Thursday or Friday, so I will make myself wait until this weekend to test again if I need to.

R/R/CS: Ugggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

GTKY: What is your preferred sleepwear of choice? Do you ever wear lingerie? I prefer a tshirt and either pajama pants or shorts. Who wears lingerie and actually gets to the point of sleeping in it? lol!
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Me: 34 | DH: 31
    Married: Nov. 7, 2015
    TTC Since: February, 2016
    BFP: December 20, 2016

• @khbear I have my fingers crossed so hard for both of us... I literally paused in the hallway on my way to the bathroom this morning (Wondfos are in the hallway closet) and forced myself to keep going and not test. I'll probably test tomorrow morning as well since I also agree that 11DPO is a perfectly acceptable day to test. So freaking stressful!

• Month/Cycle: 6/6

CD/DPO: 33

Timing: great from CD9-19 (and then again on CD22 and 23 I think)

Testing: BFN on Friday and Sunday. Ordered some wondfos the other day and they might get here by the end of the week. If AF still hasn't come, I'll test then. If AF still isn't here by the end of the week and the wondfos haven't come, I might splurge and buy some FRERs at the pharmacy.

R/R/CS: I'm just so confused by this cycle...

GTKY: What is your preferred sleepwear of choice? Do you ever wear lingerie? I'm a nightgown kind of girl - long sleeve nightgown in the winter, short sleeve/tank top nightgown in the summer...I hate getting tangled though, so I hike it up to my waist unless I'm super cold haha...so I might as well sleep in a tshirt...but then I'd have a bare butt walking around the house in the middle of the night if I have to go to the bathroom or something....so I stick with nightgowns haha. I wear lingerie for sexy purposes only....definitely not for sleeping purposes!

TTGP history (*TW*):

Started TTC Oct 2015
    BFP #1 June 2016: EDD 16 March 2017, MC July 2016
    Re-started TTC Aug 2016
    Started IF testing Nov 2016
    Spontaneous BFP #2 January 2017: Rainbow Baby Boy September 2017
    BFP #3 November 2018: Baby #2 expected August 2019

• 20T20T member
    Cycle: 6

CD/DPO: 15/4

Timing: -3, -1, O, +1, +2 (I know that last one probably doesn't count though!)

Testing: 10 DPO

R/R/CS: Crazy Monday morning! WTF?

GTKY: What is your preferred sleepwear of choice? Do you ever wear lingerie? Nightgown to sleep (not sexy, sorry H). Like most PP, lingerie for sexy times but usually don't sleep in it. 
  • @khbear I have my fingers crossed so hard for both of us... I literally paused in the hallway on my way to the bathroom this morning (Wondfos are in the hallway closet) and forced myself to keep going and not test. I'll probably test tomorrow morning as well since I also agree that 11DPO is a perfectly acceptable day to test. So freaking stressful!
    I bought a box of clear blue that had a $2 coupon on it when I went in to town. And two of the cheapie 88 cent tests. I'm definitely going to end up testing tomorrow... So far my CM seems kind of dry today which is bringing me back to reality. And I couldn't resist buying a chocolate bar at checkout - totes a bad sign. But I've got my FX for both of us!

CD/DPO: 16/2 (I have a question about this... See CS) 

Timing: -4, -3, -1, 0

Testing: I have a long cycle usually (alternating, and this is the longer one) so not until at least 23DPO :( more like a 3WW here. Boo!

R/R/CS: ok, so because my cycle is usually long, I don't usually get O until day 17-20. Latest it's been has been CD25. My cycle alternates between 35 days on one side and 39 on the other. I'm on what should be a 39 day cycle, so I would expect it right around day 19. But it came on day 14! Temp is looking like it might confirm that. Here's my question - on Saturday, I woke up at 3am, didn't think, and didn't take my temp until my 5:45 alarm went off. Then I woke up Sunday again at about 3am, but remembered to take my temp and it was what I entered in my chart, however when the 5:45 alarm went off, I took it again and it was lower. So should I only test the first time I get up, if I wake up before an alarm? The first temp seems to match what I would expect to show for when O occurred based on CM. thanks brilliant women for your input!

Im a fan of one of my DH's shirts and a pair of pj shorts. If it's really warm, and DH is lucky, I'll wear a comfy babydoll to bed. Nothing too fancy though. 
    DH & I: 27
    Dating: 11/14/2010
    Married: 10/18/2014
    TTC April 2016
    BFP: 5/12/2016 ~ MC: 5/25/2016
  • Month/Cycle: 15/9 (2nd cycle ttcal)

CD/DPO: 29/10

Timing: +4 -1 (pretty bad since H was out of town week of O)

Testing: tested this morning, BFN just going to wait for AF now.

R/R/CS: Trying not to be too bummed about BFN. Although I wasn't really expecting to be KU of course I was hoping for a miracle. I have created a wonderful looking excel spreadsheet of my past cycles and it is making me very happy to be able to review everything at a glance. I love being organized.

GTKY: What is your preferred sleepwear of choice? Do you ever wear lingerie? Every time I have bought lingerie I have never worn it. I love wearing a big shirt with some comfy sweats. I have also really started liking sleep shirts but it's hard findings ones that aren't too old ladyish

• Month/Cycle: 8/3 TTCAL

CD/DPO: 23/7

Timing: -2,-1,O,+1

Testing: I got a bunch of Wandfo's this month so I'm trying really hard not to start too early when I know I'm not going to get anything. It's really hard!!!!

R/R/CS: This month has been so weird that I'm only now coming over here cause I wasn't sure if I had really O'd yet. I've been so crazy busy that I haven't temped this month and my OPK's have been bonkers! *TW loss* Now I'm seeing a possible sign that I have only had the last time I was PG and it's making me crazy. I want to test so bad but I didn't get even a faint BFP last time until 13DPO.

GTKY: What is your preferred sleepwear of choice? Do you ever wear lingerie? As soon as I get home I want to be comfy so it depends on what I'm doing for the evening. If I'm doing some stuff around the house, shorts and a tank top. If I'm just being lazy, less than that lol. I use lingerie for special nights and fun times only. That stuff is not comfortable to sleep in.
    Me: 24  DH: 28

Married: 9/2013

Love my LEO!!

TTC #1: 9/2015

BFP: 2/1/16  MC 2/8/16 @ 5wks

BFP: 5/22/16 RAINBOW BABY

EDD: 1/30/2017 *IT'S A GIRL!!!!* 

Kirsten Grace 1/20/17                            

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD/DPO: 20/7

Timing: Good

Testing: Trying to wait until 10-11 dpo

R/R/CS: Temp was slightly down this morning but still pretty high above coverline. I'm just trying not to go BSC or POAS for a few days.

GTKY: What is your preferred sleepwear of choice? Do you ever wear lingerie? I don't wear lingerie. I like wearing comfy shorts and a tank top to sleep. 
  • JenLMac1988JenLMac1988 member
    edited May 2016

I think I'm a little late to the game here but I am legitimately at a loss haha. Also, I'm sorry if this isn't exactly the right spot for this post...it was the one I thought made the most sense.

Sooo, I am on CD 32, and 15 DPO. AF was supposed to show yesterday on 14 DPO (I am very regular) so I tested first thing yesterday morning and nothing. I stared at that silly little single line for a minute and threw it away (then picked it out of the garbage a few minutes later just to be sure- still BFN).

I really started feeling things around 9 or 10 DPO.

Symptoms:

- Extreme fatigue which initially I thought was from my underperforming adrenal glands but my naturopath confirmed that my adrenal numbers were much better than several months ago so that wouldn't be the reason for being so damn sleepy. Still SO.FREAKING.TIRED.

-Weird little cramping in lower abdomen- sort of like AF cramps but really, really mild. This is unusual for me. These went on and off for several days right up to 14 DPO

-Get this, diarrhea AND constipation- varying literally from one day to the next- not entirely uncommon though as I have IBS but this was a little uncalled for I'd say.

- Aches in my lower back. Again, went on and off for several days

- Mood swings...but, this is weird. Instead of being cranky or sad like I usually get before AF, I was more like...Happy? Elated? Strangely at peace? Even at work!! Really strange as my job generally has me feeling agitated lol. Only just yesterday have I felt more weepy and moody.

-Started feeling unwell in the late afternoons/evenings. Headachy, not nauseous or queasy but just unsettled. Also, I felt like I was running a low grade fever (I never checked to actually see if my temperature was higher). Felt little aches in my knees and wrists.

-Increased CM..TMI, sorry folks. There was plenty right from after O-day and after we, ya know ;) Now it's kinda watery/creamy and ok, TMI again, now I can FEEL it, down there. I've been dashing to the ladies room, anxious to see if AF arrived. Nope.

- Sore BOOBS! I was at first a little concerned because they had felt very normal up until 11 DPO. Then they started to feel a little tender, then they felt really tender. Then they GREW...OMG did they ever get big for a couple days (My BF loved it til I told him for the love of god don't touch them!!!) The girls WILL get tender before AF but they have never had that kind of size increase and not this close to the arrival of dear auntie F. Currently they still feel bigger than usual and a touch sore but the left one seems to have "deflated" a little bit haha.

Now, it seems that almost all my symptoms have vanished, WTH?!? I would understand if AF decided to show, but not even the slightest, teensiest, tiniest, little smudge.

I'm so confused. If my period shows up I am legit going to lose my mind...putting my mind and body through this torture. I suppose, I'm still ok until AF actually does show up though, right? Right???

WHAT IS EVEN GOING ON RIGHT NOW?!?!?!?!