Trying to Get Pregnant

removed

kt0325kt0325 member
edited April 2016 in Trying to Get Pregnant

taking this post down! sorry didn't realize it wasn't allowed here!

for the record- I am new to the bump and have suffered many losses as well on my TTC journey. (more than likely I'm still not even preg!!)
Last time this year I was having my right tube removed because of a ruptured ectopic, and before I conceived my daughter (who is now almost 7) I have three early MCs, not trying to be a downer but yall really should take it easy on new posts..all that needed to be said was please remove your post IT doesn't belong here.

TTC is hard enough you shouldn't be ugly to others in your same boat as well.

Best Answer

Re: removed

• Loading the player...
  • OP I dont think anyone was being ugly.  Just read the TOU before you post. 

Me: 32 DH: 31
    Married:  July 14, 2007
    TTC #1:  January 2008
    Surprise BFP:  November 2009
    DD Born: July 10, 2010
    TTC #2:  April 2016
    CP:  September 2016
    Chart Stalk Me

• I will from now on , you can count on that!

• OP, a simply apology would have been fine. It makes it worse when you get snippy. I am sorry you have dealt with struggle and are having a hard time, but so are many of us here. Please learn from this and move on.

Personally, I don't see a second line, but if you are KU, congrats and move onto your BMB.

10/2/10  <3
    Me:29 H: 31
    TTC#1: Aug 2015
    https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/5e3072

• Thank you, I'm very sorry I posted this here I am
    Do you know how I can take this post down for good???
  • kt0325 said:
    Thank you, I'm very sorry I posted this here I am
    Do you know how I can take this post down for good???
    You aren't able to delete a post.
    ****TW****

Me: 39 DH: 40
    Married: 12/6/2014

BFP#1: 1/20/15      MC: 2/14/15
    BFP#2: 10/28/15    MC: 11/24/15
    BFP#3:  3/20/16     MC: 4/26/16
    BFP#4:  7/15/16     DD: 3/18/17
    BFP#5:  5/1/18     EDD: 1/12/19
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• This thread has been closed. Please do not post pictures of your pregnancy test and ask the Community if you are pregnant. Instead, please visit our 1st Trimester board to discuss early possible pregnancy symptoms and the thread pinned to the top of this board called, “What does a positive pregnancy test really look like?” where members are permitted to display their pregnancy tests.

Please note that we remove posts that do not follow our guidelines and will issue warnings to users who violate the Terms of Use.

To review our Community guidelines, please visit The Bump Guidelines pinned at the top of this board. Thank you.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"