Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Monday

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R/CS:

GTKY (stolen from TWW): What is your preferred sleepwear of choice? Do you ever wear lingerie?

DS: June 2008
Married: July 2015
BFP: 5/20/16  |  EDD: 1/28/17  |  Twin boys born 1/16/17

Re: WTO Monday

• Month/Cycle: 5

CD: 3

R/R/CS: My allergies are killing me. 

GTKY (stolen from TWW): What is your preferred sleepwear of choice? Do you ever wear lingerie?
    i usually go for comfy pj pants and a tank top. I do lingerie occasionally. I should probably wear them more. I own a bunch. 

@sldp123 sorry for cd 1. You have a good list of positives though!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • @sldp123 sorry about CD1!

Month/Cycle: 6/6

CD: 7

WAYDTGKU: PNVS, Met, BBT, OPK's will start in a few days and plan on trying preseed this FW

R/R/CS: It's monday and I woke up late today. Not a good start. Then DS and my dog both decided to be cranky and make me even later. Then everyone on the road was cutting me off or being annoying...im already done with today and its only 8:30. 

I usually either wear pj bottoms and a tank top or if its hot some of DH's boxers and a tanktop. Lingerie is only really for sexy time and pretty rare at that. DH isnt really into it, so there isnt much point to spend money on it. I have some that I wear on occasion for him but it doesnt last long lol. And if we are just sleeping id rather be comfy. 

TTC#1 - March 2013

BFP 8/9/13 - EDD 4/14/14 - DS born 4/23/14

TTC#2 November 2015

Dx: Secondary IF June 2016

Medicated IUI cycle#1- Clomid+IUI -1/15/17 -BFN

Break Mid 2017 - Resumed TTC December 2018

"She believed she could so she did..."

Medicated IUI cycle#2- Femara 5mg+IUI 12/22/18 - BFP 1/4/19 - MMC 2/1/19

Saline Sono 3/15/19 - All Clear!

Medicated IUI cycle#3- Femara 7.5mg+IUI 3/28/19-BFN

Medicated IUI cycle#4- Femara 5mg+Gonal F 50iu+IUI 4/27/19- BFP 5/11/19 - MMC 6/12/19 - D&C 6/14/19-

Incomplete M/C Repeat D&C - 7/3/19 -Testing concluded baby was genetically normal  :'(

Dx: Unexplained RPL July 2019 - Tested + as carrier for Usher Syndrome & Familial Mediterranean Fever 

Saline Sono 8/7/19 - Mostly Clear! All systems go for IVF#1 

But will need a repeat Saline Sono between ER and FET

IVF #1 - Antagonist Protocol - 8/17/19

ER#1 8/27/19 - 12R, 6F, 4 biopsied+frozen! (3d5blasts + 1d6blast)- 2 PGS normal embabies!

Saline Sono 9/13/19 - All Clear! Onto FET Prep#1

FET#1 - 4AA -10/4/19 - BFP 10/14/19 - EDD - 6/21/20 -Beta#1-10dp5dt- 379 Beta#2-12dp5dt- 1007 Beta#3-14dp5dt- 2844

DD born 6/15/20  <3

• Sorry for CD 1, @sldp123!

Month/Cycle: 9/8

CD: 25

WAYDTGKU: the usual, and I started CBAD OPKs this morning. 

R/R/CS: I'm not prepared for Monday. 

GTKY: Usually pajama pants or shorts and a t-shirt. I'm usually cold at night, so I like to wrap up in a blanket and wear socks. I own a ton of lingerie, but I hardly ever wear it. Definitely not to actually sleep in. 
                                Me: 26, H: 28
                                Married since 2012
                                TTC #1 since July 2015
                                 **TW**
                                         Laparoscopy and Endometriosis dx February 2016
                                HSG and SA all clear! September 2016
                                 Testing with RE October 2016
                                                        BFP 11/5/2016 ~ EDD 7/19/2016

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Month/Cycle: 9

CD: 16

WAYDTGKU: pnv, BD EOD, OPKs, cm, bbt, vitamin d and inositol (per RE direction). 

R/R/CS:
    i don't have alot of hope this cycle.  Chances are I will ovulate on the left side (which I have started referring to as Blocky McBlockface).  Left side is blocked soooooo Unless I happen to ovulate in the right side availed (confirmed it was right with US last cycle) or the egg from the left magically travels to the right tube, then chances are nil. We are still doing the dance but not with much enthusiasm.  Instead we are focusing on taking the vitamins and supplements recommended by the RE (both me and DH) and also getting started on the lo carb diet that was also recommended by RE. 

Just at looking forward to O (any day now) and then AF so I can call and schedule the HSC. 

GTKY (stolen from TWW): What is your preferred sleepwear of choice? Do you ever wear lingerie

normally tshirt and shorts.  I do buy good bras because they are worth it.  Every once in a while I will wear lingerie for DH but it's not like it stays on long.  
  • Month/Cycle: 6/4

CD: 29

WAYDTGKU: Metformin, Clomid + Ovidrel, HIO

R/R/CS:  Monday, ew. Tomorrow I go back to my RE for the 102830921 time to see if I've responded at all to the Clomid. I finished my prescription of it on Friday. I'm anxious, if I haven't then he's going to move me onto injectibles.  Also, I saw like 3 pregnancy announcements this weekend  :|   I try not to let those be a giant reminder of my own failures to date but it's hard. 

GTKY (stolen from TWW): What is your preferred sleepwear of choice? Do you ever wear lingerie?   Usually just a t-shirt or tank and underwear. I do own a few pieces of lingerie but I don't wear it much. I don't see the point, even though DH loves it. It's so expensive and it's off in 3 minutes. I always tell DH - if you want to see me wear more lingerie buy it for me!
    Me: 29 | DH: 31
    TTC Since: Nov. 2015
    Dx: PCOS
    Clomid + Ovidrel, Round I: BFN
    Clomid + Ovidrel, Round II: BFN
    Clomid+Ovidrel, Round III: BFP! 7/5/16

• @sldp123 sorry about CD 1
    @sandwichlover Allergies are killing me too :/
    @mrsdaddario FX for things happening. I love the fashion show, maybe you can just keep everything for an encore.
    @jedially I hate mondays. I also have to post this gif, tho I hate it too..

Month/Cycle: 8/7

CD: 10

WAYDTGKU: Hio, RRL tea, prenatals, waiting on preseed via mail

R/R/CS:  Today is "start opks day". Last cycle took till cd44 to O. I've got 50 opks and I'm ready! Also I now have the infamous rocky mountains temps ughh. I'll never fix my sleeping pattern, but hoping the temps will be enough to pinpoint O. Don't take so long this time O!

I'm an in the buff sleeper. I like lingerie, but it doesn't last long. DH prefers no lingerie lol. I can't seem to get comfy with pjs in bed, but I wear them around the house constantly.
    -*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    My Personal, Frequently Changing Gif Party>>>

• @sldp123  I'm sorry about CD1...but your list of good things is amazing!

Month/Cycle:   Month 1, cycle 1 

CD:  who knows since i haven't gotten AF yet. 

WAYDTGKU:   I started charting just to get me in that mode. 

GTKY (stolen from TWW): What is your preferred sleepwear of choice? Do you ever wear lingerie?   I generally sleep in shorts and a t-shirt.   I do own lingerie and wear it occasionally. 

Me: 32 DH: 31
    Married:  July 14, 2007
    TTC #1:  January 2008
    Surprise BFP:  November 2009
    DD Born: July 10, 2010
    TTC #2:  April 2016
    CP:  September 2016
    Chart Stalk Me

• FX for us (and everyone else here) @kellybean1988 !!!! Cycle buddy for now! :smile: Taking the break actually helped calm me, but nothing stops the crazy when O day approaches, so here we are!
    TTC #1 - December 2015
    Me:31 H:31
    DX: MFI - 1% Morph 
    12/16 -IVF #1 - Antagonist Protocol w/ Lupron trigger
    ER - 11 retrieved- 9 mature - 7 fertilized - 3 sent for PGS on day 5 - No normals (1 XXX Embryo - may use in future)
    3/17 - IVF #2 - Antagonist Protocol w/ HCG trigger
    ER- 13 retrieved - 11 mature - 8 fertilized - 2 sent for PGS on day 5 -2 Normal
    FET #1 - 5/16/17 - BFP! - Beta #1 5/25 - 156 - Beta #2 5/30 - 2562 - Beta #3 6/1 - 5191!

• Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 17

WAYDTGKU:

R/R/CS: Surfin' the wave of this LH surge.

I prefer to sleep naked, but usually go to bed in underoos and a shirt because we cosleep with our dog. I wear lingerie fairly often, I have two nighties that aren't traditionally sexysexy and are quite comfy.  I've also got the special occasion stuff but that's for the opposite of sleeping.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Me: 28 & Partner: 32 | Married 2014
    BFP 7/29 EDD 4/11
  • sldp123 said:
    Month/Cycle:  14/16

CD: 10

Clomid + IUI #3 + progesterone 

R/R/CS: IVF consult today

GTKY (stolen from TWW): What is your preferred sleepwear of choice? Do you ever wear lingerie? Nightgowns, cotton or silk in summer, comfy pants and a t shirt in the winter

• @DoctorDonna good luck with acupuncture!  I have my first consult this afternoon. Is this your first treatment appointment? 
  • @DoctorDonna    I am also married to a man who can eat whatever he wants.  It's so frustrating.  Then he says working out is easy...makes me want to punch him in the face. 

Chart Stalk Me

• Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 7

WAYDTGKU: PNV+, BBT, I might start OPKs today if I have some.  

R/R/CS:  I got nothing today.

GTKY (stolen from TWW): What is your preferred sleepwear of choice? Do you ever wear lingerie?  I usually sleep in a sports bra and panties or pajama pants.  I haven't worn lingerie since....I don't even know.  11 years into this, I feel like DH and I have become an old, boring couple.
  • Month/Cycle: 2/3

CD: 1

WAYDTGKU: PNV, temping, HIO

R/R/CS: Ah cycle day 1... We meet again... Aside from that let down, I did get a lot of organizing, and spring cleaning done this weekend.  In about a week or so, all of our home projects will be finished, just in time for summer!!! And I am so excited.... DH and I are now looking for our first foreclosure to purchase and flip.. so that should be exciting!  And our anniversary is Saturday!! I can't wait.

GTKY (stolen from TWW): What is your preferred sleepwear of choice? Do you ever wear lingerie? It really just depends haha... Most of the time I wear these super soft microfiber sleep pants from target and a ragged t shirt.  I also have one of those silky sleep dress things from VS that I will wear from time to time, but that's about as close to lingerie as I get.
    Me:  33
    DH:  36
    Together since 2007
    Happily Ever After 4.30.2015
    ~~One Beautiful Daughter~~ Born:  11.6.2017
    Trying for #2!!
  • @furbabymom2007 - Yes, it's my first appointment. This place has the consult and the first treatment in the same initial appointment. I meet with her for about an hour, and then have treatment for the last 30-45 minutes of the appointment. It's a good thing this is a work day for my district or I would have had to miss class for it. Thankfully, I won't have to use a sick day for this appointment!
  • @kellybean1988 welcome back twin! We don't match cd this time but I don't care lol. I missed you! 

TTC#1 - March 2013

BFP 8/9/13 - EDD 4/14/14 - DS born 4/23/14

TTC#2 November 2015

Dx: Secondary IF June 2016

Medicated IUI cycle#1- Clomid+IUI -1/15/17 -BFN

Break Mid 2017 - Resumed TTC December 2018

"She believed she could so she did..."

Medicated IUI cycle#2- Femara 5mg+IUI 12/22/18 - BFP 1/4/19 - MMC 2/1/19

Saline Sono 3/15/19 - All Clear!

Medicated IUI cycle#3- Femara 7.5mg+IUI 3/28/19-BFN

Medicated IUI cycle#4- Femara 5mg+Gonal F 50iu+IUI 4/27/19- BFP 5/11/19 - MMC 6/12/19 - D&C 6/14/19-

Incomplete M/C Repeat D&C - 7/3/19 -Testing concluded baby was genetically normal  :'(

Dx: Unexplained RPL July 2019 - Tested + as carrier for Usher Syndrome & Familial Mediterranean Fever 

Saline Sono 8/7/19 - Mostly Clear! All systems go for IVF#1 

But will need a repeat Saline Sono between ER and FET

IVF #1 - Antagonist Protocol - 8/17/19

ER#1 8/27/19 - 12R, 6F, 4 biopsied+frozen! (3d5blasts + 1d6blast)- 2 PGS normal embabies!

Saline Sono 9/13/19 - All Clear! Onto FET Prep#1

FET#1 - 4AA -10/4/19 - BFP 10/14/19 - EDD - 6/21/20 -Beta#1-10dp5dt- 379 Beta#2-12dp5dt- 1007 Beta#3-14dp5dt- 2844

DD born 6/15/20  <3

• MamaMunnMamaMunn member
    edited April 2016
    Month/Cycle: 11/9

CD: 19

WAYDTGKU: bbt, opks, pnv, levothyroxine to lower tsh, hio

R/R/CS: I really don't want to work again today. I do 12 hour shifts at the hospital and by the 3rd day in a row I'm completely exhausted! 

GTKY (stolen from TWW): What is your preferred sleepwear of choice? Do you ever wear lingerie? Usually I just wear shorts and a t-shirt or tank top. I like to stay comfy and cool when I sleep. 

Me: 28 DH: 29
    Married: August 2014
    TTC #1 Since March 2015
    Diagnosed with PCOS March 2016
    SA results normal April 2016
    3 rounds clomid + trigger + TI = BFN
    3 rounds clomid + trigger + IUI = BFN
    Uterine polyp removed July 2017
    Round 1 IVF January 2018

• Month/cycle: 11/10

CD: 14

WAYDTGKU: whole30 diet, chiropractic care, acupuncture + the usual

R/R/CS: I'm doing pretty well today. I want to start planning a Hawaii vacation for next year. 

GTKY: Sweat pants and t shirts. I have lingerie I've started sleeping in, just to mix stuff up. But it's not very comfortable. 

CD: 16

WAYDTGKU: 3 letter things

R/R/CS: Not much here - pretty sure today is O - just have to wait and see.  Do you ladies usually head over to TWW when you get crosshairs or just as soon as you think you have Od?

Shorts or sweatpants and a tank top :) Pretty much only wear lingerie for special occasions.
  • Month/Cycle: 9/2TTCAL

CD: 11

WAYDTGKU: CM, CP, OPK, BBT, and EOD starting today

R/R/CS: I'm trying to make myself chill out and be less obsessive about TTC.  Since this week is "Hump Week" we've decided just to try to reduce stress and increase enjoyment and bonding time.  Hence, ribs and GOT tonight!

GTKY (stolen from TWW): I love lingerie under normal work clothes, especially silky things.  I wear it mostly for me tbh, my husband has a weird Madonna/whore complex and isn't into "sexy".  But 9/10 I sleep naked.  I have sensory issues and I can't handle things bunching up or rubbing certain ways.
  • Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 12

WAYDTGKU: OPKs, RRLT, GDTPT

R/R/CS: Can't wait to be done with this box of OPKs. I keep telling myself I need to take a break from them for a couple months if we aren't KU but I'm probably lying. I took a sick day from work so I can go on a final round interview this afternoon. I feel really confident but you know, there's always that anxiety that comes when you know you really need/want something and it's just not there yet. I realized after I typed that sentence that duh, we all live with said feeling every damn day. 

I'm trying to sleep naked more. I seem to have the best sleep when I do. Otherwise I tend to wear kinda frumpy cotton nightgowns or sweats and a tee. 
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • @antoto I move over after I get crosshairs. 
  • Month/Cycle: 2/2 TTCAL

CD: 13

WAYDTGKU: just watching cm and lots of the sex. I'm sick of doing all of the things. 

R/R/CS: sex with DH is always good, but for the last 10 days or so it has been awesome! I'm really hoping that all of this extra BDing is going to pay off. Well...even if it doesn't I'm not worried...we did get to have some amazing sex. 

GTKY (stolen from TWW): What is your preferred sleepwear of choice? Do you ever wear lingerie? I sleep naked. I don't do it to be super sexy or anything, I just hate clothes. If it's really cold when I go to bed I will wear a thirty or something, but will take it off some time during the night. It's going to be hard when I have babies coming into our room and have to start wearing clothes to bed. 
    Pregnancy Ticker

CD: 3

WAYDTGKU: bbt, waiting for AF to go away

R/R/CS: feeling super down. I have pretty much given up on the crap dentist I went to 3 weeks ago to ever get my x-rays to be processed for a referral for my root canal. Seriously, they cannot do their f****** jobs. All they have to do is get my X-rays to an office across town. So, tomorrow I am going to the walk-in at the dental school close to me. I am hoping they can do something for me. I have heard they act pretty fast. So, fingers crossed they can give me a flucking root canal sometime this year. Good thing I don't have a job since I have probably spent 20 hours in the last 3 weeks on the phone, and in the office trying to get someone to help me. This is a living nightmare. Also, I somehow slept through my alarm to temp last night. I have my alarm set for 4:00am. I don't know what happened I have zero memory of hearing anything and no temp this morning. I am just pissy today. 

GTKY (stolen from TWW): What is your preferred sleepwear of choice? Do you ever wear lingerie? I wear a t-shirt and underwear. I don't like things wrapping around my legs while I sleep so I wear pants only on the first few days of my period. I have lingerie, but I would never sleep in it. Yuck, that would be uncomfy. I only get it out for really special occasions. DH is a huge fan though. 

Me: 28 year old SAHM/Birth Doula
    DH: 30 year old pneumatic electrical engineer 
    Married: October 8, 2011
    DD1: September 24, 2013
    BFP: June 25, 2016 and MC: July 3, 2016
    DD2: April 16, 2017
    BFP: November 30, 2018 EDD: August 14, 2019
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @sammajane19 Good luck tomorrow. Fx so hard that you responded this cycle!! Let us know how it goes.

@LadyMillil Good luck with the consult today. If you're up to it, let us know how it goes!!

@kellybean1988 Breaks are good sometimes!! Glad you had a nice weekend.

@DoctorDonna Sorry you're feeling down!! Have you ever told DH that sometimes his wording hurts your feelings instead of comforts you? DH is like that as well, he thinks he's helping but he's just making it worse. I brought it to his attention and now he really tries hard to think about what he's going to say before he says it.

@thj101 Sorry about CD 1. Booooo!

@mrsstuessy Geez you poor thing!! You've really been through the ringer with this! I hope someone at the school can help you!!

@meilay Good luck today!!

@MamaMunn I've only done 1 12 hour shift in my life and it was retail lol. It was awful!!
  • @kellybean1988 @mrsdaddario

Thanks for the sympathy. I am just pretty depressed today because I woke up to choking on another bit of my tooth that broke off. Like, is this real life? 

Me: 28 year old SAHM/Birth Doula
    DH: 30 year old pneumatic electrical engineer 
    Married: October 8, 2011
    DD1: September 24, 2013
    BFP: June 25, 2016 and MC: July 3, 2016
    DD2: April 16, 2017
    BFP: November 30, 2018 EDD: August 14, 2019
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Month/cycle: 5/1

CD: 120

WAYDTGKU: PNV, back to HIO because IDGAF anymore.

R/R/CS:

Monday's are usually pretty easy for me but are followed by insanely busy Tues/Wed. This week I work Monday and Wednesday night, have a meeting Tuesday night and a dinner Thursday night. So I'm not really going to see DH this week! On the plus side it will keep me busy until my doctor's appointment Thursday. I feel like I am fixating on getting my period. Like that is the only thing holding me back from getting pregnant. Inside I know that there is probably more to it, but at this point I'm holding onto hope that once I get AF finally, I will have a real shot at getting KU!

GTKY: DH and I both sleep naked. It's very liberating but not something I tell people on a regular basis. Occasionally I have the irrational fear that if I die in my sleep all the emergency personal etc will have to deal with me being naked. But then I just remind DH that if I die in my sleep, he is to call 911 and then immediately dress me in at least a shirt and pj pants. I'll enjoy all the nakedness while I can, as if we do get KU I feel like it will become short lived.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Me:27
    Him:31
    Married: Sept'15
    TTC#1: Jan'16
    PCOS Dx: Apr'16
    BFP #1: Jul'16
    DS Born: Mar'17
  • @kellybean1988  not new to charting just haven't done it since 2008...lol.  I just have to remember lol.  I do remember when I charted before I never had a significant dip...this time my temp was really low Saturday and is now back up.   I'm in shock and questioning if my body is actually working. 

Chart Stalk Me

• @mokay19 It's a blessing and a curse ;)