Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Implantation?!

Hello ladies! So I am reaching out for some advice! My charts are typically the same every month not much change. My lp temperature is usually no higher than 97.7 and never drops until AF shows. This month is totally different. I've had mild cramps yesterday and the previous day. Could this possibly be an implantation dip? Period is due to show either Tuesday or Wednesday 

Re: Implantation?!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I wasn't asking that at all! I just know there is a lot of controversy on implantation dips and I just wanted some feedback on the topic. 

I work odd shifts so some days I can not temp and there is no way around it. If I did temp on those days temps would be sporadic because it's not the same time. Also i was sleeping in a camper for a weekend and that's a change in environment and do not temp then because it wouldn't be valid. 
  • Options
    Implantation dips are pretty rare and usually only confirmed in hindsight after pregnancy is confirmed. 
    Me: 33 DH: 31
    DS: 5 years old
    TTC #2 since August 2015
    July 2016: Testing cycle with 100 mg Clomid = BFN
    August 2016: 50 mg Clomid + IUI = BFN
    October 2016: IVF#1 - 13 retrieved / 12 mature /  9 fertilized / 2 blasts
    November 2016: FET#1 = chemical
    January 2017: FET#2 = chemical
    March 2017: IVF#2 - 18 retrieved / 18 mature / 16 fertilized / 5 blasts
    April 24, 2017: FET#3 - BFN
    May 24, 2017: FET#4 - BFP! - Beta #1 151 - Beta #2 503 - Due date 2/9/18
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Implantation dips can only be seen in hindsight, once you find out if you are or are not pregnant. There is a still a lot of unanswered questions over the illusive implantation dip. Your temps can go up and down at anytime for different reasons, we would not be able to tell you anything different. I always get a temp dip in the middle of my LP, but I am still here. Definitely join us in the TWW and WTO threads, because we do a lot of CS around there, it prevents the board from getting too cluttered. 

10/2/10  <3
    Me:29 H: 31
    TTC#1: Aug 2015
    https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/5e3072

• Options
    I had a dip and cramps starting at 7dpo last cycle and I was not pregnant. Take a test. If positive please do not update here..go straight to your birth month board.

Me: 31 | Husband: 32
    Married: September 2014!
    TTC #1: January 2016 BFP 5/16/16 Quinn Born 1/27/17