October 2015 Moms

Crawling

I have been trying to encourage my LO crawling. Before my trip to Atlanta, she was 40% at trying to crawl. During my trip to Atlanta after viewing a newsletter from the bump about the types of crawls, it went to about 80 or 90% trying to crawl. How? Because I realized she was trying to do the rolling crawl (after viewing the article) and witnessing a bit of it in my hotel room on the king sized bed. She moved from one edge to the bed to the other and from where the pillows were to the end of the bed where I was putting my make up on. (If she is determined, she will crawl before she knows how to sit up unsupported)

Re: Crawling

• Mine has no interest in being on his tummy at all. But he loves to stand. I have a feeling he will skip crawling altogether.
  • Ours also loves standing and has for a while. She hasn't sat up on her own yet but if you sit her she'll sit unsupported forever. She's so close to rolling that she's even been on all fours and moved a knee forward but she had her ankles crossed and fell over.