Pregnant after IF
Options

How far into pregnancy did you stop acupuncture?

If you did acupuncture to help get pregnant how far into pregnancy did you continue with it or when were you advised to stop?  My acupuncturist said to continue weekly through about 9 weeks and then only need to come in for any symptoms that may come up.  Just curious about others

Re: How far into pregnancy did you stop acupuncture?

• Options
    Mine only saw me one more time after my FET and that was it. I could make an appointment if I was stressing, but she didn't see a reason I should keep coming unless to stress down. 
    I was supposed to see her two weeks ago to help me with my extreme morning sickness, but I ended up in the hospital instead (have hyperemesis gravidarum) was actually about to email her for a new appointment to help with morning sickness :smile: 

**********************************************************************************************************************************

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

• Options
    I was going weekly until about 9 weeks or so...I think he would have kept seeing me throughout, but it was getting a bit much (financially and to fit in my schedule). I didn't find it helped me that much with the nausea, so I wasn't really seeing the point anymore. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    The last time I went was the day of my transfer (March 4 ) just because things have been crazy and we bought a house and are trying to save some money . I'm going back next week , though , to hopefully get some help with my nausea and extreme tiredness . But those are just normal parts of pregnancy so I'm not sure it's worth it ! I do want to go to tell my acupuncture guy that I'm pregnant ! I'll be 10 weeks next week ! 

**BFP and loss warning**

Me: 29
    DH: 29
    Us: Married Valentine's Day, 2015
    DH: No issues.
    Me: PCOS, unexplained infertility (whatever that means!!)
    June 2015 Medicated TI cycle: BFN
    July 2015:  Medicated TI cycle: BFN
    August 2015: IUI: BFP. Chemical pregnancy :(
    October 2015: IUI: BFN
    January 2016: Egg retrieval: 10 frozen embryos!
    March 2016: FET Cycle- 2 embryos transferred!: BFP !
  • Options
    Day of my fresh transfer. 
  • Options
    I went through my first trimester.  I am now in my third and she has recommended going again, but I feel pretty good so I think I'm done!
    ***Pregnancy Mentioned***
    ME: 32; DH: 34; TTC since 3/2014; Diagnosed Unexplained Infertility 2/2015
    3/2015-5/2015 IUI #1-3 with clomid + trigger:  CP + 2 BFN
    6/2015 Prep for IVF + ICSI + Assisted hatching
    7/2015 17 high-quality blasts, transferred 1 & froze 16
    8/2015: IVF#1 BFN; prep for FET
    9/2015:  Transferred 2 top grade hatching day 6 blasts
    10/2015:  10dp6dfet 754!! 13dp6dfet 2327!! 15dp6dfet 4919!!
    Present:  TWO heartbeats and all is well!!  G/B TWINS Due Date:  6/16/16
  • Options
    The last time I went was the day of my transfer. My acupuncturist does not like to do during the first trimester. I have not yet decided if I'm going to continue in the second or third trimester. 
  • Options
    I'm still doing it every 2-4 weeks.  I went weekly through my first trimester and I had almost zero morning sickness.  I'm not sure if it was the acupuncture or just luck, but I was SO SICK with my daughter and to have nothing with this pregnancy (twins), seems like more than luck...
    *** Child & current pregnancy mentioned ***
    Me - 41 (PCOS), Hubby - 43 (healthy)
    7/2013 - Sweet baby girl born (Clomid + TI)
    3/2014 - TTC #2, return to RE 7/2014
    12/2015: IVF #1 transferred two great looking embryos - BFP!
    First ultrasound: TWO beautiful little heartbeats!!
    Harmony: negative; level 2: babies look great and are boy/girl! :)