-Emotinal outbursts
    -Extreme hunger, constant hunger
    -Hot flashes
    -Cravings
    -Frequent urination
    -Sore nipples or breasts
    -'Late' AF
    ........ And the list goes on. 

I'm sorry Hun but if the test is negative then you are not pregnant AT THIS TIME and those symptoms are likely not attributable to HCG. Keep testing once a day until AF or BFP. If positive no need to update here, just move on to your BMB. 
  • If you got a BFN then you aren't pregnant.  Call your doctor if you are thinking the symptoms are more 

Me: 32 DH: 31
    Married:  July 14, 2007
    TTC #1:  January 2008
    Surprise BFP:  November 2009
    DD Born: July 10, 2010
    TTC #2:  April 2016
    CP:  September 2016
    Chart Stalk Me

• Loading the player...
  • hardykado said:
    Hi Everyone. I've been perusing these boards trying to decide if I should post. I finally had a really hard day and feel I need to get some support. It's hard to explain, but almost immediately after we had sex (first time trying, four days in a row while I was ovulating) I felt extreme exhaustion. It hit me so hard I thought I was crazy. This has been followed by cold flashes, hot flashes, frequent urination, emotional outbursts and crying spells throughout the day, sore breasts, cramping, spotting, and extreme hunger. I've never had any of these symptoms before ever. I am a very healthy woman. I am 37. I finally told my husband that even though I am getting BFN I KNOW something is up. And if it isn't I feel very fragile and stupid. But sometimes I get so exhausted (same time every day) I lay down and sleep for 2 hours. I can't make that up. I know no one can confirm my feelings, but I just really needed to let others know that I'm feeling this in case someone else has too. Thank you!
    QFP

if you were experiencing pregnancy symptoms you would be able to turn a test. Lurk MOAR and post on the daily TWW or WTO threads. Are you currently temping?
  • JNH78JNH78 member
    edited April 2016
  • It's against TOU to ask if your KU... if you have been wondering to post or not, you obviously didn't read any of the boards at the top of the page. I'm always exausted during the TWW and not KU.
  • Every cycle is different.  This cycle could just be out of the norm for you.  It happens. 

Me: 32 DH: 31
    Married:  July 14, 2007
    TTC #1:  January 2008
    Surprise BFP:  November 2009
    DD Born: July 10, 2010
    TTC #2:  April 2016
    CP:  September 2016
    Chart Stalk Me

• JNH78JNH78 member
    edited April 2016
  • You did in fact post incorrectly. This is exactly what TWW/WTO threads are for. There is even a category for symptoms where you can do that there. You didn't answer my question of if you're temping? There's no way to know when your period is due, as you're regular until you're not. 
  • Not good to dirty delete either.   I Just made it to read everything.  No big deal just add your thoughts to the TWW Saturday thread. Good luck and I hope to see you around @JNH78

Me: 31 | Husband: 32
    Married: September 2014!
    TTC #1: January 2016 BFP 5/16/16 Quinn Born 1/27/17 

• picklespleasepicklesplease member
    edited April 2016
    Really? Really? Are you kidding me?!?

• Me: 36  DH: 40
    Together since 2007 | Married June 2013

TTC #1: June 2015
    BFP: 11/9/16 |  EDD: 7/22/17
       <3 DD born 7/16/17

TTC #2: December 2018
    BFP: 2/26/19 | EDD: 11/7/19
    <3 DS born 11/3/19 

TTC #3: January 2024
    Mirena out 1/23/24
  • Hmmm I remember having all those symptoms the first month we started trying too... and so have many other women... There should be a term for it, maybe "month one hypervigilant symptom spotting syndrome" 

This! I was 100% bat shit crazy "month one hyper-vigilant symptom spotting" my first month. 
    at 8dpo your body MAY just be implanting if you are pregnant this cycle so any symptoms are either caused by normal cycle progesterone or are the month one syndrome. Join in on the tww and WTO op. This is totally over-comable 
    TTC1: May 2015
    Primary IF May 2016; Failed HSG; Scheduled Lap Sept. 2016
    BFP: August 22, 2016/EDD: April 29, 2017
    DD: May 1, 2017
    TTC2: June 2019
    CP September 2019
    Lap and repeat HSG scheduled December 2019
    BFP: November 24, 2019/EDD: August 2, 2020
  • This thread has been closed. Please do not post pictures of your pregnancy test and ask the Community if you are pregnant. Instead, please visit our 1st Trimester board to discuss early possible pregnancy symptoms and the thread pinned to the top of this board called, “What does a positive pregnancy test really look like?” where members are permitted to display their pregnancy tests.

Please note that we remove posts that do not follow our guidelines and will issue warnings to users who violate the Terms of Use.

To review our Community guidelines, please visit The Bump Guidelines pinned at the top of this board. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"