April 2016 Moms
Options

Shakeology

I have been wanting to try Shakeology and am looking for opinions of others who have.  Anyone have experience with it while breastfeeding? Did you have to adjust anything with it or change your diet at all? I plan to talk to my doctor and the pediatrician about it this week, just looking to see if others have had good results with it or not.  

Re: Shakeology

• Options
    I didn't use it while pregnant or BF'ing, but I will say that my husband basically outlawed it in our house because my gas was so bad and really, really smelly.
  • Options
    I took Herbalife throughout my pregnancy and using it now PP. It's similar to Shakeo, so I don't see why it wouldn't be okay to use. :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I use vega one. They have an all in one nutritional powder and a protein & greens powder.  Love it!  My kids even have some of my smoothie too and like it. It's more cost effective than shakeology.  
  • Options
    There really isn't any reason not to use it.... but to start with I'd just add it to your daily routine. I advise all new breastfeeding moms not to try and cut calories until feeding and milKS is well established