Trying to Get Pregnant

FFFC

13»

Re: FFFC

• @loveinak I totally have blocked a family member or two from commenting on my page or tagging me in things once they post and/or tag something annoying.  I take the restriction back off after a few months or sometimes longer depending on what it was haha.
    Me-25
    Husband-24
    Married Since-September 12, 2015
  • @krisnicole23 you definitely aren't alone in that! I don't think I've converted my secret list into an actual registry yet but I collect items there on a regular basis. Every time something comes up on Pinterest or I settle on something after research I add it. Somehow it helps me but I'm not sure why it's so satisfying. 
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Loading the player...
  • izza2izza2 member

My confession: I automatically unfollow you from all social media when you complain about your children for then a couple times. As someone who is struggling to expand my family it outrages me when someone complains about how their baby out grew their clothes too fast or woke up at 3 am or spit up on yet another outfit....you know what? I would give anything to have those problems. You're up at 3 am with your baby, I'm up at 3 am sad and unable to sleep and thinking of the child I lost. I just can't deal...also I know someone who willingly has gotten pregnant 3 times within 3 years (third due this summer) and complains how her kids are so stressful and she's so broke and never gets a break...well you know what? Maybe you should of planned your family a little further apart...you knew what you were doing so don't expect me to feel sorry for you now.

I've done this. I get that it eventually gets stressful and things can pile up and you need to just vent - but don't go on FB and bitch about your children; or your spouse or other family member for that matter.
    I've hidden my SIL from my FB feed because all she does every day is bitch about something her two children have done, and how it's making her life so stressful because they're tired in the morning and don't want to go to school or are having sibling rivalry fights. Like - you have a spouse. You have parents. You have siblings, and in-laws, and friends, and other family. Go to them if you need to vent. Don't bitch about your kids every day on the internet where everybody in the world can see it.
    To make it worse for her - she owns a sensory gym for children/teens with sensory problems because her son has them. So she's a business owner who's publicly bitching about how annoying her kids are because they're kids.

Me: 30 | DH: 34 | DSS: 14 | DS: 4
    PG #2, EDD 10/12/2023